Fembots at what ages does a man stop being attractive assuming they are already? Im guessing about 40?

Fembots at what ages does a man stop being attractive assuming they are already? Im guessing about 40?

Attached: 6ACB2CCC-960E-4CBC-BDA9-AC966F4269C6.png (1400x680, 249K)

If you havent got it by 18 ur basically doomed

Men aren't attractive in the way that women are, you fag. At best they're categorized from most to least disgusting.

Men aged 18-23 are at their peak cuteness/hotness. After that they just get more wrinkly, cynical and boring.

Thats got nothing to do with the question men who have had sex at 18 still age

It's closer to 60. Plenty of dudes like Keanu Reeves and Robert Downy Jr. looks great in their 50s. If anything, it's definitely not 40. 50 maybe it starts to decline, but plenty look good still.
But since we're assuming they're already good looking, most men keep looking good as long as they stay in shape.

>older men
hnnnggg daddy
so much more financially independent and mature than boys my age teehee

Attached: 1556216347364.png (909x890, 1.01M)

This wojak looks like me.

>This wojak looks like me.

it's the big chin right? no amount of hormones can fix that

No. my face is kinda V shaped though. Eyes, hair. Yup. Those match.

Also 17 to 29 Cutest.

>Fembots at what ages does a man stop being attractive assuming they are already?

whatever age they start balding

Late 20's for me. But I'm too scared to date them desu.

i like older men, men over 50 can still be attractive if i'm the same age and they've taken care of themselves. (wearing sunscreen, meds, etc)

oh! also true!

bald men are never attractive. i wouldn't seriously date a 25 year old whose dad.grandfather is bald/balding

I'm 28 and not single, but post ur pic and I'll judge you

Meet Dr. Life

Attached: daVGQLMU.jpg (1024x820, 88K)

The three deaths of sexiness: balding, getting fat, and when facial skin gets loose so it looks like your jawline is melting. A hot guy who dodges these things can be hot as long as his dick stays working

Meet Dr. Life, Part II

Attached: DrJeffry-Life-the-72-Years-Old-Man-001-1-600x450.jpg (600x450, 37K)

>not single
Shoo.

Attached: 1552744968295.png (344x328, 9K)

It depends on the guy but usually when he starts balding and gets pudgy. Most men are pretty gross at around 40

It depends on the dude, there's no age when men definitetively stop being hot. Iain Glen is almost 60 and one of the finest men out there.
I would have to say men are most attractive late teens-early twenties, and there's a sharp decline in mid-to-late twenties.

It really depends on what the guy does in life.

If he takes care of himself and is successful, he's gonna peak in terms of the women he can attract in his 40s and 50s.... He's gonna be fucking teenagers for that long.

This post was brought you by a mentally ill homosexual

really depends and varys from person to person

As I've aged my age limit has with me. When I was a teenager, it was mid-twenties. In my twenties, it was late 30s. Now that I'm approaching 30, I see guys in their 40s who shock me with how handsome they are. Ironically, I don't really feel attracted to 25 and younger anymore.

i think men starts being attractive around 18 onward until maybe 70 years old

Peak is 12-15

t. late 20s incel

Around 27. By the time they hit their early 30s, most of them look gross.
However , there are (very) few exceptions. Pic related.
also this . but some men can look good with a receding hairline (again, very few though. most look like shit)

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)