Why do incels find it impossible to comprehend that even ugly looking guys can get a gf...

Why do incels find it impossible to comprehend that even ugly looking guys can get a gf? Is lookism an inherent trait of inceldom?

Attached: elliot.jpg (730x605, 68K)

Because they are too retarded to realize that their shit personality is responsible for their loneliness, not their looks.

oh trust me elliot rodger's looks were the problem. guy looked like an asian lesbian and he was short. his personality wasn't the problem. i guarantee if this guy had elliot rodger's peronality he'd probably get laid even MORE.

Attached: chad8.jpg (640x626, 74K)

That guy's not really ugly though, just kind of goofy looking. If he had gum surgery he'd look like a Chad. Men assume women are only attracted to one type of male and that is le Gigachad, when actually much more subtle nuances can affect whether a man is perceived as hot or not.

Pretty much.
It's their rotten personality that is the issue, rather than anything else.

incels have been for the better half of their lives isolated from others, this causes multiple problems and frustrations for them and sooner or later their view of the world will become twisted and biased, leading to them to become the person they are today

If you accept that it's not your looks, you also have to accept the fact that your life may be within your control and that's just too much responsibility for some people.

if this guy's concept of getting anywhere with women was to avoid social contact for the most part and act spergy and negative all the time then hell no he wouldn't get laid. I'm about a 7 on a good day and my success varies between creepy leper you run from and most popular guy at the party because I have wild mood swings / changing energy level. it's all personality. women can sense "who you are" but only in the moment, not in general. if you're feeling on top of the world women will find you attractive as long as you're at least average. if you're acting like a depressed loser then that's how women will see you and only mentally ill chicks are still going to approach you. at my worst I will only be approached by ugly women, I'd say 2-3/10. maybe a drunk 5/10 with a nurse complex would go for it if the stars aligned. so given that guy in pic is a 9 we just add 2 points and our realistic result for him acting like a spergy depressed loser is: 4-5s will still try to talk to him but probably get turned off once he's talking back. and every other year a 7 will try but if you gamble on this you probably die a virgin.

the real reason guys who are THAT good looking will always get chicks is because they will NEVER become as cynical and defeatist as normal looking men. the life of a 9 is a constant positive feedback loop. guys that hot can go to a party depressed and it will only take the other people there about 20 minutes to cheer the guy up enough that he starts exuding decent confidence and energy and then he can have any girl there.

>le "it's your personality" meme

explain how 2 girls got a crush on me in HS when i'm a mysogynistic loser and i lightly shit on them whenever i feel like doing it

Attached: 517.jpg (248x233, 9K)

highschoolers are not people

Because they liked your personality. When people say your personality is the issue, they don't necessarily mean that being a nicer person would help. We all know that women like guys who are a bit mean.

Why do people think personality matters at all when wife beaters and criminals get gfs? Are 20% of the male population really worse people than criminals and wife beaters? Personality is a non-factor.

I've been told I'm cute but too short
>tfw 5'5

Attached: MeatyWetDrongo-size_restricted.gif (259x250, 360K)

>this image again
Why don't you post the picture of her new Chad bf after she left highschool and dumped this beta, you faggot?

What a shitty thread

Attached: beee.gif (402x480, 28K)

That's what they call a shit test.

Nah my guy, he's 5 foot 5. Cute means beta in girl code. Notice how big strong manly guys are "handsome" to girls? Yeah...

Being harmless, boring, and depressing is a worse personality than being a horrible person and interesting. Psychopaths make you feel good, then bad. Robots make you feel vaguely irritated

>being a wife beater is "interesting"
This is your brain on estrogen, lads

Attached: 1530742913792.png (506x547, 131K)

You aint even cute, they told you that because they didnt want to sound rude by just saying that you are too short.

Im a good looking incel so no. Im even fit and all.

>Are 20% of the male population really worse people than criminals and wife beaters?
no but they are LESS ATTRACTIVE people. your concept of personality is childish. it's like you learned about personality from the morality slider in kotor / mass effect and then brain development stopped.

Is that guy in the pic even ugly? He seems pretty average looking to me.

He definitely had that feminine Asian look. His lips looks very girly.

He's tall and probably makes a lot of money. I mean he is wearing Burberry.

they didn't like when i bullied them or other people man, you're wrong, in fact they even didn't talk to me to get to know me and they already had a crush

explain that

Attached: 1485752501810.png (1400x1400, 705K)

>Elliot rodgers looks were the problem, he looked like an asian lesbian and was short.

He was 5'10 (average height) and looked normal, his personality definitely was the issue. He was narcissistic and often thought he was better than others.

Local bitcoins lad:
It looks pretty promising so far, prices are actually decent and it seems easy. Do you need to provide ID or anything? I know it wants me to make an account but they can succ me off it they want anything else.

If the site works too, you need to send us your address because I'll owe you a succ.

o man that neg rep tho

wrong thread again ffs

Attached: 1553429816015.png (645x773, 49K)

Retard, it's often because the GFs they get are also spouse-beaters and criminals themselves.

Or you admit your're short and still go for it. It works more times than not unless your just a huge bitch.

I said horrible AND interesting, people who are wannabe wife-beaters who don't also have good social skills generally get laid even less than "nice guys" (you can see both personalities on this board...)

>this
highschoolers are scum and i cant believe every human was once a highschooler

>Notice how big strong manly guys are "handsome" to girls
only grannies use the word handsome anymore

Sorry I'm black. A black girl calling you cute with a certain intonation means she probably wants to fuck you. Cultural difference I guess.

>he fell for the "he cute" meme
dumb cac lmao

Going to a club and getting drunk every week isn't interesting either, normalfag.

Face it, most human beings are pretty fucking shallow and boring.

>can only think in stereotypes
this is why you're broken and alone
can you even really call yourself human at this point?

Elliot was just a very shitty person. He always acted and talked like he had it all figured out "if it wasn't for those damn roasties".
He was bitter and looking down not only on women but basically on everyone.
He looked down on women, normalfags and all non-whites despite being mixed himself.
In all his videos you can see the disdain and self-hatred. Even if by some miracle he would've gotten some pussy he would've just dismissed it for the next checkbox on his pathetic bucket list.
Even the way he looks, smiles, behaves, it all looks fake and you can see how he mocks you and looks down on you behind his fancy sunglasses and daddy's BMW.

>he says as he stereotypes an user
Does it hurt to know that you're boring, normalfag?

>doesn't know what a stereotype is
>posts anyway
stop while you're behind user

As the name would suggest, most notmalfags are pretty normal in their behaviour and far more interesting as 99% of the people here.

"Normal" is the opposite of interesting. I can't stand having conversation with most normalfags that I've met because they bored me to treats.

On the other hand, I would say that I've seen a lot of people that are fairly interesting here. People that keep piss jugs in their room, people with crazy life stories and beliefs, people that are actually insane, people with strange deformities, and people that are genuinely funny. To me, that kind of thing is much more interesting than some normalfag talking about sports, his boring ass job, whatever shitty new netflix series or capeshit movie he's watched.

>hur durr you're on Jow Forums so you're broken and alone
How is that not stereotyping, genius?

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 178K)