Are fembots even aware that every single robot on this board wants to e-date them?

Are fembots even aware that every single robot on this board wants to e-date them?

Attached: 1556648144949-r9k-1.jpg (637x520, 34K)

Out of the 8 anons I added from here only one wanted to date me and he was the only normie out of the bunch, so no, that is not the case.

What did the other 7 want?

>Are fembots even aware that every single robot on this board wants to e-date them?

not me

Attached: 1546313548332.jpg (594x600, 90K)

I don't want to date those ugly bpd whores.

>What did the other 7 want?
Feet pics.

I do. I love fembots, normie women do nothing for me.

Can I have some too?

>every single robot
No, not me.
>t. Prideful robot.

The going rate is $20 for 3.

wait are you saying youre gay

Jesus this is some garbage, fembots really are terrible for this site.

Attached: 1558661373312.png (706x829, 95K)

People wanting to e-date are not robots. They're naive failed normals.

What payment methods do you accept?

E-dating is garbage unless they live like an hour away

Basically any crypto. Bitcoin, ETH, and Monero usually, but I'm sure I can make a wallet for just about anything you got.

Add me and i'll put your theory to the test. The scientific way is the only way. Also, where you dissapointed that the other 7 didn't want to date you?

Aww. I don't know anything about crypto.

failed normie here looking for e-dates

>The going rate is $20 for 3.

If I date you do I get to look at your feet for free?

Im a normie with a gf and Id love to have an e-gf

fuck you you fucking retard no one will ever want to date me fuck you

>every single robot on this board wants to e-date them?
Speak for yourself facebook frog spammer.

I would never date a pathetic fembot, you don't speak for us, loser.

yes i'm aware, but this means absolutely nothing to me. you fucks would date anything that gives you the slightest bit of attention.

>fembots
Well they don't exist but if you use that as a broad term to refer to girls on this board then yeah they're fully aware. Most of them have more than a few anons wrapped around their fingers too. Doesn't help that you thirsty motherfuckers are so desperate.

robots would date anyone with a vagina. this isnt something that makes me feel happy or special. all you care about is sex.

>fuck you you fucking retard no one will ever want to date me fuck you

I'd date you under certain conditions

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-04-01_at_10.20.56_PM.png (1200x680, 1.74M)

Initially they asked some questions and then we just talked about random things like vidya and music and other things until conversations died down.

Alright, post your tag.
>Also, where you dissapointed that the other 7 didn't want to date you?
Not at all, it wasn't my intention or anything, I was just looking for friends.

>you thirsty motherfuckers are so desperate
and you're not? just levitating above the rest of us?

Yes, they are aware.
No, almost noone of those robots is fit for e-dating let alone dating IRL

Not anymore. Spoke to 3 girls from here and all of them were trash. Shit people with nothing to offer but a moist hole that's undoubtedly been used by stranger after stranger so they can scramble together some fleeting sense of self worth. That's not to mention 2 of them were fucking nuts and the 3rd was a pathological liar, not that the other 2 didn't lie. Even mundane bullshit couldn't be told straight, simple things were veiled in lies. The girls here are addicted to it and you'd be better off alone user. I know I certainly am.
>inb4 "fembots" screeching
Save it, I've heard enough bullshit to last me 3 lifetimes over.

>Shit people with nothing to offer
>implying this doesn't apply to the vast majority of males here too
get a grip

Attached: eh.png (420x420, 267K)

Any fembots willing to let me rent them as a gf for an hour or so?

You just weren't man enough to handle them. Fembots are worth it.

Then so be it. At least the anons here aren't power tripping bags of mental illness masquerading as a way out for each other. Robots are shit generally speaking but the so called fembots take the cake.
I wasn't enough of a doormat you mean. If you want to be a shitrag for a deceptive little whore just for a chance at some spare pussy then be my guest. You guys are everything wrong r9k.

This. I've dated them before and it was nice and all not gonna lie. But, trying to handle them was shit. They were nothing but unstable people, I'm not saying I'm not but holy shit they were really unstable. Sex was awesome tho.

oh fuckk off you dont even know me, why should I care about what your conditions are?

I don't talk to anyone from this board unless it's anonymous, so I don't care.

>why should I care about what your conditions are?

no idea I just stated I'd date you under certain conditions, thus invalidating your post about no one ever wanting to date you

Attached: america_the_great_satan-1.jpg (462x340, 40K)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
X
Robots want nothing more than feet, titty, vagine, and asshole picks and a voice to wack off to

Attached: phelps doubt.png (680x337, 125K)

I won't deny that I want feet pics

based and redpilled. high quality post user.

Imagine larping as a girl over the internet and trying to catfish desperate men, sad.

Attached: 5b7cd767cd781_flat1000x1000075f_u2.jpg.57231e7cd314ab725bb1002704addceb.jpg (1000x982, 83K)

>asshole picks

thats incorrect I want real assholes to whack off onto in person

even better if they are female

i don't even care about dating, i just want friends

Retards from here will literally do anything to try to reach you, even if it's " I'll be your friend post discord". Don't get fooled they just want to get a gf and that's pathetic.

my tag sicnar#0214 Can't log on until tomorrow though

oh really. And what makes you think that

It can't be every single one. I've seen more than a handful of "I'd rather die a KV than touch a black female" posts.

>be in a really sour mood
>talk about it on some thread about whatever
>starts talking with a (supposed) fembot
>share some interests
>she even happens to live not too far from my shithole
>add her on discord before she goes to sleep
>never ever talk to her because I'm scared of fucking it up and idk how to start the conversation
>still see her online and listening to spotify or something and freeze for a second before simply going on about my day
how do you even e-date?

oh and that happened like four months ago too

>how do you even e-date?

by trying

Attached: asian-japanese-milk-squirt-4.jpg (300x200, 8K)

you don't e-date. you grow up.

If she had shit like Spotify linked I can assure you it was not even worth it, trust me you're not missing anything out, girls like that are just basic as hell and boring
This

>four months
Seeing as you still think about her, tell her hi and say that you forgot you added her all that time ago. If she's receptive and says it's ok/is sorry as well, proceed.
As for conversation starters, you could ask her how she ended up on r9k and then tell her your story.

but isn't the point of e-dating to start real relationships somewhere down the line?

thats why you don't mentionnthat you're female in the first place duh

I would love to date you

speak for yourself nigger, I'd never date a fembot

user, I don't think you realize where you are right now
I don't care if she's boring and basic if she's fine with hugging me and talking to me about everyday stuff

I guess that'd be a good start
too bad I'm too pussy to do it

Yeah I'm like this right now. We spoke for a while but I know I'm going to fuck it up so I just leave her alone. But if we never speak I guess that's as bad as fucking it up. I don't know.

Nevermind, I thought you wanted actual advice instead of just venting. How can you ever get a gf irl if you can't talk to them on discord? Just take the plunge.

>hugging
???????? Are you legit retard?

That you talk to them doesn't mean you're gonna see them in real life and fuck them and shit lmao this board is so fucking pathetic and stupid

fembots dont exist, it is impossible for women to be lonely

you retarded double nigger, I wouldn't start 'e-dating' if it doesn't mean it could lead to something more, I'm not some 15yo anymore

Maybe for some people. I like having relationships exclusively online.

Physically you're a dumb neckbeard in your 20s but mentally you're 12

"Moo fembot gimme e-hug and e-sex :333"

Kys pathetic cuck

I already told you guys there is no such thing as a "fembot"
Never forget

oof I'm sorry you completely gave up on happiness senpai
but it's honestly not my problem, keep seething

i wont my friend i wont

>Every single robot on this board wants to date a fembot
Most of the retard wants to date these attention seeking whores are orbiters and failed normalfags . And a reminder that fembots doesnt exist you fucking retard. Women will never be robots

Are incels aware that no one cares about their opinions

oh shit it's eggster

I don't rely my happiness on women unlike you stupid retard learn to love yourself first and then get sex incel.

damn is this the eggman??. How's is going dude

>ghosted over 5+ femanons
They get too attached. I don't have enough time to entertain them. First day of getting to know them is nice though. I wonder how they are doing

indeed, you rely your happiness on screeching like an autist on anonymous boards in threads about things you don't like

I have this exact problem

I rely my happiness on myself by trying to improve but keep going bro, unlike you I'm not an incel virgin who thinks sex and some gf will solve my problems. As the other user said, grow up you child.

you're not really improving yourself right now my dude, you're just screeching assumptions and spewing buzzwords
sounds a lot like projection, if you ask me

>ghosted
Why? At least have the decency to say goodbye.

Anxiety. I was suppose to meet up with one at anime expo and show her around Los Angeles. Ghosted her a couple months before the date. Feelsbadman

You don't really know me but whatever keep being a thirsty dude and coming to cry to threads like this over some fem"bot" who ghosted you to something

You know what? I will. I don't care if I have to suffer a little if it means I can be a part of a fembot's life.

>keeps assuming random shit and going the 'whatever u don't know me' route
yep, definitely just projecting, you go on my boy, keep on improving yourself and become the ubermensch you deserve to be!
hahahah

you don't speak to any of them anymore?

Having standards and not being desesperate enough to orbit some bpd human trash (with vaginas) mean you're gay.
Sure thing, orbiter.

Pretty sure they were just making a joke about "pride"

I speak to one occasionally but that's different. She wasn't malicious like the other two. Just troubled I guess. In any case I don't resent her like the others but that definitely doesn't mean it's been at all a positive experience, quite the opposite.

Fuck you, I can't even get femanons to become attached to me at all

The ones I talk to never initiate conversation, never ask questions about me, and never give thoughtful answers

Talk about yourself. Everyone has something interesting about them. She could just be shy.

Don't bother if they are talking to 20 other guys. Girls that get no attention IRL and are drowning in attention online are the worst people.

>Even compared to other robots I'm a failure
Same with me user. If I don't contact them we never speak. Even if I do contact them and we speak the conversation revolves entirely around them and their interests, no real effort on their part to even pretend it's a mutual transaction. I can't help but begin to hate them.

Attached: 1550520944173.gif (356x348, 1.84M)

That sounds like a sweet deal to me. I hate talking about myself, it feels like I'm being interrogated. Listening to other people is more fun.

Im not a robot and I have a gf but I want an e gf or gf on the side too in NY

>got job
>Got fit
>Shaved dick
Ok femnons I'm taking GF applications. Preferably 20-25, white/lightskinned and a burger. You must also have good taste in anime and a cute butthole

You're talking shit user. You can't build a relationship, platonic or otherwise, on the basis of you acting as their fucking interviewer. Worse than that is it shows how little they actually care about it, it's nothing more than a source of attention for them. If you're happy with that then so be it, it's pathetic though.

Maybe you didn't carry the conversation enough?

>e-date
I want to IRL date a fembot

I am happy with it. I don't see the problem with being a source of attention, it's fun.