/drugfeel/

Comfy Edition

Last one reached bump limit

>What are you on right now?
>Favourite drug?
>Comfiest drugs?
>Comfy things to do while high.

Attached: 1559674171713.png (500x500, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJtWEhl5smA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i once snorted baking soda if that qualifies.
2/10 though, the experience was quite painful.

you fucking insane junkie

>what are you on right now?
Nothing
>favourite drug?
Oxycodone
>comfiest drugs?
Any opioids/opiates
>comfy things to do while high
Sit down and enjoy the high

>Sit down and enjoy the high
No music, shows, anything?

Yeah music is great when high. Also do you realize original this comment is?

i've got them adderall cravings
i still have loads of energy and an inner well of motivation but i'm just fucking greedy

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

I'm gonna do 180 mg of codeine with benadryl and weed early saturday morning I have no tolerance and I'm skinny so it should be enough. is there anything in particular I should do while on it? Or should I just jerk off or listen to music in my room? I've never done any opioids before btw so I don't know what to expect.

Attached: 146749.jpg (736x1177, 186K)

>jerk off
The thought wont even cross your mind on opiates. just sit down, listen to some music and relax

you won't give a shit. 180mg codeine will get you feeling really nice with no tolerance.
you might feel pseudo motivated at first but you'll stop caring when you realize you're just getting that feeling from the drugs anyway

also forget the benadryl

Why? I hear 50 mg will increase the potency of the codeine. even if that's a myth it probably won't cause any harm it's not like a single pill will make me see hatman or something like that.

Attached: bd2407e34f7e5709e9b54fdb5cd2fdb7.jpg (452x767, 95K)

yeah if it's just a single pill then whatever. personally i find it just makes me sleepy, in a bad way, as in not being present for the good feelings instead of potentiating them

Oh in that case I'll probably skip the benadryl then I don't want to be to tired. how much did you take?

just one with the codeine, worked as i described. i also once took two with kratom to get to sleep, apparently those react particularly badly together and i just saw spiders on the ceiling.

Why do normies say oxy is synthetic heroin? It makes no sense to me. Oxy comes from thebaine and heroin comes from morphine. 2 different opiates and different feelings. If any pill comes close to the feeling of heroin its hydromorphone

this, jerking off on opiates actually sucks. you can hardly feel anything and it takes ages to cum. plus all the furious jerking really amplifies any overheating/itchiness/nausea that you can experience on opioids.

My dealer charges 25$ for a tab of acid, I go online and see it on the silk road and stuff for 2$ a tab. Should i just buy online? Or is that a bad idea?

I have 4 california poppies, what do? I already cut the pods like you do with real ones. I just ate some petals
Apparently these dont have any opiates in them and Im retarded
Reposted because thread died

Attached: 20190613_155301.jpg (1947x1984, 1.72M)

No it's a good idea considering the darknet acid is also probably ten times higher quality than the "acid" your dealer is selling.

Is the darknet full of FBI or is that a meme?

>ordered 11 tabs of 175ug acid off an vendor on empire
>dropped one to test it but decided to drop two more because fuck self control
>overall should've been on 525ug
But it didn't feel that strong at all. Felt more like 300ug, honestly. Was I ripped off or am I just building a tolerance? It had been several months since I last tripped so I would that that wouldn't be the case.

Attached: 1532561103062.gif (700x764, 775K)

You would definitely not have that strong of a tolerance after 7 months.
Vendor is over-exaggerating the strength of his product.

Tabs are pretty much always under-dosed

Le opiumfags
I require assistance!

Attached: 1552890940669.jpg (712x712, 41K)

Last night I was standing around in front of a store as it closed waiting for someone to pick me up and a guy I've never met before walked up and asked if I had any weed.
I've never had connections for drugs before and I feel like this was my chance but I was freaked out at the time and didn't ask. Next time it happens what do I say? "Do you know here I can get drugs", just straight to the point? I'm tempted to just wait around at night again but maybe next time I'll get stabbed.

tolerance comes immediately after dropping a tab, you need to take all at once

Nothing, unfortunately
>Favourite drug?
NAN
>Comfiest drugs?
Opiods
Watch YouTube
Sodium bicarbonate gang!
diphenhydramine tends to really turn down my high in my experience.
Supposedly, but in my experience it doesn't work.
This.
Go on, I'm not familiar with this? I've taken kratom and diphenhydramine before, and not experienced hallucinations
Yeah, dankweb LSD is almost always a much higher quality. The shit your guy got probably ain't even a lysergic acid derivative.
Yep, tabs were probably underdosed.
This is a possibility as well.

lul how much did you take? taking 25-50mg of DPH with opioids is good because it reduces the nausea/itchiness but anymore is kinda silly

Deep Web Markets are fucking easy to conquer mate. Buy from there if you aren't homeless.

Why is everyone in this thread obsessed with diphen? I mean it's alright to mix to increase the primary effect of a drug but otherwise it's shit tier. Also RIP livers.

I don't know, it's such a poorfag thing and it's like everyone all of a sudden started discussing it here. Didn't use to be like this at all even just a month or so ago. But now if you dare speak out against le badass deliriants you're a pussy redditor.

Assume it's like a domino effect; once one poor smackhead takes it the rest do. Where have the civilised drugs gone? I'd even take opi squad back at this rate haha.

Well asking again here, my idea was to get some tabs from the DNM, but I was wondering about molly, here where I live everything is a fucking scam, is molly easier to detect than tabs?

im clean rn

codeine

opioids

watch anime,drink a tall glass of cool water,lay on your bed,write poems

>im clean rn
Based

Attached: 1072-2733-2487.png (746x512, 105K)

No, it's worse actually.

Bumping
Need experience of poppy harvesters

Attached: 7e6.jpg (408x352, 21K)

Get over it and embrace sobriety

Bruh... How much fucking diphenhydramine did you take lmao? Hallucinatory doses start at like 250mg and even then I doubt you'd see anything more than some flickering and fog

Kratom
>Favourite drug?
LSD or oxycodone but for entirely different reasons obviously
>Comfiest drugs?
Oxycodone
Eat food and watch Minecraft let's plays from 2012 or play team fortress 2 as if I was 13 years old again

Says who opiates turn off your sex drive... I took 3x20mg codeine pills and went to bed all itchy then started feeling up the girlfriend she's like what are you doing and I started whispering all faded "loving u babe" and went down on her even licked her ass (I don't do this normally)

she said something like 'Oo dirty' (didn't want me to continue) and pulled away... i pulled her back ate her pussy for a long time

but I don't remember what happened afterwards I think I ate her pussy and went to sleep

60mg of codeine is literally nothing dude

Holy shit you fucking moron, no one answered this question because it is so fucking stupid. What you have "California Poppies" is eschscholzia californica, you're looking for is the OPIUM poppy; papaver somniferum.
Why don't you do some fucking research instead of being a faggot and asking these dumb questions. Eschscholzia californica doesn't contain the alkaloids you want.

Attached: It'sanabsolutedisgust.jpg (199x200, 15K)

Most reddit drug

Attached: weed.jpg (1729x1297, 127K)

On IV heroin atm
Opioids and benzos are all I like

i'm a suicidally depressed do-nothing neet and I feel like I should start getting into drugs. any advice?

>IV
aaaaaaaa
im so fucking jealous of users than can shoot
i nearly faint while registering
nobody ever wants to help either
like just fuckin help me with the needlework
do you wanna enjoy yourself or ruin your life (potentially)?

Attached: 1546226057258.jpg (1900x1376, 1.47M)

Stay away from drugs then.

Did you threw up?

enjoy myself
>Stay away from drugs then
Why? I'm bored all the time

Rooooling on my awayyyy~
fukken luv mdma wew

>Why?
Because you're going to ruin your life, and yes it can get worse than it actually is.

Do you have some pussy arranged?

then weed/dissos/psychs are probably your best bet
opis are heaven but will drag you down with em
benzoa are boring
stims might be good
not a stim chick myself but maybe theyd be up your alley
>aboogaboogaboo no drugs 4 u
youre not their ma user
they can decide for themselves whether they wanna do drugs
most of them wont ruin your life anyway
just stay away from the obvious dangerous stuff if youre afraid of that

Attached: 1551908323105.jpg (600x800, 72K)

B R A C E F O R I M P A C T
UNIRONICALLY ORIGINALLY

you should def try mdma too
shits amazing
i think everyone should do molly once
helped me feel better about myself and get over some trauma

Attached: 1535405029686.jpg (781x1022, 133K)

Nah just me. having good time though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJtWEhl5smA
Here's some music mah boi

Attached: 27101-27360-821.jpg (320x320, 54K)

I don't doubt that, but how can experimenting once or twice with something non-addictive hurt me?
weed is the only thing I've tried in the past, and I didn't enjoy any of my experiences with it all too much.
i feel like something like mdma could fuck me up

to bad cant do it to often, but Yeah its fucking pleasure

Just shoot heroin into your dick vein and be done with it

Only drugs I'm willing to recommend with a clear conscience is something like LSD/shrooms ... don't go near stimulants or opiates

Plz. take it from me. Not worth it...

If you could only pick one, would you buy weed edibles or acid?

what drug to cure my autism?

>Spider in my head
>Your web is laid
>and your trap is set
>Now you sit and wait
>For my hopes and dreams to come your way

stimulants for the confidence

Heroin

>Favourite drug?
Heroin. I tried and wanted for so long for my favorite to be something else. Like, weed is objectively the best overall drug if you're talking overall effect vs. overall risk, and I've had some amazing revelations (like understanding real life stuff, not those ephemeral epiphanies that you realize the next day are dumb) on LSD... but you just cant match the pure, hedonistic pleasure of H

>>Comfiest drugs?
Opioids for sure. Throw a little bit of bud in there, too. Only needs to be a tiiiny bit. Nothing on earth is comfier.

>>Comfy things to do while high.
Read. Even on weed, honestly ESPECIALLY on weed. SO comfy. Bundling up in bed on a good opiate and a little bit of weed like I said, is absolute bliss. When I have a girl, having her in my bundle reading her own book makes it even better. But that feel isn't super r9k

Attached: 2ragju6ljql01.jpg (720x960, 89K)

Compared to other opiods how dangerous is to consume oxy?

What do you mean dangerous? How the fuck are we meant to measure that

How you boys doing tonight?

Attached: 1546505473846.jpg (750x899, 398K)

How YOU doing senpai?

Attached: 13248-6732-31012.jpg (1012x993, 246K)

will edibles fuck up my weed tolerance or does it not affect because its not the same chemical?
hggvg

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 3K)

>will edibles fuck up my weed tolerance
Yes

if it's pharmaceutical at recommended doses 100% if it's off the net or street it's probably a fentanyl analogue which isn't safe at all and may kill you

Like a mong I have nothing to do. Couple vallies but I'm saving them, going to hit up weedman tomorrow.
>Favourite drug?
Ketamine
>Comfiest drugs?
Yeah opiates probably
Depends ofc, but music mostly.

How is that true? How do you even know you egotistical retard?

lol approropite image lel
I dropped a full other pill
power as fuck

>I dropped a full other pill
Absolute madlad

Attached: 3843-20379-12918.jpg (705x527, 247K)

In between and clean :(
>Favourite drug?
Synthetic noids, in pure form heated on a coil, sucked through a straw, mmmm. I've finished a gram in a month (and the latest ones are active in the ug range). Most I've ever finished of that specific noid was 3g in a month. Had an older generation of a noid that was active in the ng level and 3g lasted 2 years. I've been on and off for 10 years. I only acquire through obscure websites on the clearnet but have been toying with the idea of 018 synthesis since first generation noids are nonexistent even on the darkweb and I miss the compound that started it all for me.
>Comfiest drugs?
bud and shrooms, mixed or by themselves.
YouTube autoplay

How's shrooms with weed? Never had the balls to do it.

5.4g Kratom
0.3g Psilocybe Cubensis
Cup of Coffee (~100mg Caffeine)
>Favourite drug?
None ATM. Trying to experiment.
>Comfiest drugs?
Blunt n a popsicle on a warm summer night "
Browse /drugfeel/ while playing vidya w/ my cat

Attached: 20190612_130508.jpg (1920x1920, 798K)

not him. I was high as fuck on weed couple days ago. I don't know how some fuckers mix psychedelics with cannabis. Fuck .....

eh. we're a different breed of r9k degenerates

Is it true smoking weed with tobacco out of a bong will obliterate your lungs?

yes, i did a couple tobacco/weed bowls with my friend and i coughed so hard i vomited

>>What are you on right now?
that damn weed
>>Favourite drug?
acid, no question
>>Comfiest drugs?
Molly with someone you like
>>Comfy things to do while high.
burrowing into a cozy blanket with your gf and watching tv

Attached: xjw8xmr990h01.jpg (604x340, 30K)

drugfeel i love you. can someone advice me on weed addiction ? no bully

Attached: 1560411701867.jpg (1920x982, 521K)

unironically get a hobby, as soon as you get a craving distract yourself with something
also, work on improving your life(even if in a really small way). for me weed was a crutch, it held me back from improving my life by making me okay with being a lazy depressed sack of shit

exactly my thoughts. i have that craving to just smoke weed and be content. but am robot what sort of hobby can i do.

Just got a job offer in my field for a year. Fuck yes. In a year I'll be graduating and they implied I'll be able to work there full time after that.

this is fullpill user

I am rollin like a madman but I am safe,
got water. o3o

I'm on my 4th clean day from 4 years of weed everyday I just tapered down and finally quit

i could go without

I used to be a robot and I picked up skateboarding, it helped me a ton. The park is full of positive dudes, and it helped me not be such a bitch about pain. Plus doing an hour of cardio a day is great for your sex life.
And for some insane fucking reason, girls fall for ugly skater boys all the time. I see legit 4/10 dudes that smell like bong water with decent looking girls at the park all the time

Attached: 1529426195194.jpg (800x640, 108K)

Have you introduced your girlfriend to drugs yet?

what did you do when you got the craving

I used to smoke weed erryday, but had psychosis and had to stop. Shit sucks I miss it everyday. Getting an adderall script soon though which is gonna be CASH

fuck I guess it must be hard to get pharmaceutical oxy but is there a way to check if it has fentanyl when you buy it in the streets

Best combo for firework show.
>Be me 10 years ago
>used to grow bud and shrooms
>harvest first batch of shrooms
>trying for first time
>eat 3.5g fresh
>wait 30 minute
>not feeling anything
>eat 3.5g more
>wait 30 minute
>not feeling it still
>eat 3.5g more
>still not feeling it
>"maybe some weed will help"
>smoke a bong hit of kush
>soon as I put the bong down
>BOOM
>OH FUCK
>literally pic related but not in forest
>"OHSHITFUCK I need some tunes to chill out"
>can't find ipod
>get stuck in space-time loop trying to find ipod
>hours pass, no years
>NO, TEN THOUSAND YEARS PASS
>"I NEED TUNES TO ESCAPE THIS HELL"
>find ipod in my hand
>play whatever album
>Radiohead - Hail to the Thief begins to play
>Ohshitfuckson...
>Get lost in the space-time loop of firework looking OEVs backed by the rhythmic headfuck tunes of Thom Yorke for a quadrillion years
Was a good time.

Attached: AHHH.gif (450x450, 1.96M)

Imagine falling sleep on your gf pussy.