Does r9k smell?

How does r9k mask their musk now that the normie season is on?Still using the good ol' Axe?

Attached: 62192004_2353054164953063_2032658637939277824_n.png (720x685, 396K)

yeah i smell but whatever

>normie season
wtf?

My sweat has an overpowering, bitter tang. I start to stink a few hours after showering. My hair smells like wet dog and I have a vaginal yeast infection. I've brushed my teeth maybe 5 times in 3 years, and I have tonsil stones. I am reasonably attractive, but still a virgin because stink. Also I am a fembot.

shave armpit and dick hair because smell absorbs into it and the hair holds stinky sweat like a sponge

i dont leave my room and am small asian boy so i dont smell even if i dont shower for a week. hair gets oily tho

absolutely disgusting, also there's no such thing as a fembot

Attached: blank.jpg (780x438, 37K)

I never smell like anything to be honest, even after not showering for weeks. No one complains or says anything about a smell either, even if I ask them. I do use deodorant sometimes though.
If even one person said I did smell I'd shower religiously from then on, until that point I'm comfortable showering once every 3-4 weeks.

I have hyperhidrosis and it's fucking disgusting. I shower twice a day, always brush my teeth at least once a day, I compulsory wash my hands after touching anything. I try to be as hygienic as possible but I still fucking smell like a cow. No amount of deodorant works for more than an hour and it doesn't even mask the smell effectively

deodorant is unhealthy and only a NPC would use it. it prevents your skin from extracting sweat which is a very important task for the human body.

My breath has smelled like shit for years, and no one told me, not even close, honest friends. It was only because a stranger walked into the room and asked who farted in here, when it was just me talking on the phone. Up until then I'd been walking around smelling of shit.

your vagina smells because its fake you kinky fuck

holy kek your mouth smelled like a art? damn. my breath smells bad if i dont brush every couple days but in the summer i forget to lol

Why do you choose to live like this?
Real shit, doesn't it bother you knowing you're a foul human being with decaying teeth and a modly vagina?

I stopped brushing my teeth due to contamination anxiety. I'm a shut-in so getting to the pharmacy is hard. I have had tonsil stones and bad breath since I can remember whether I brush or not, and I have no idea why my body odor or hair smells so bad despite showering almost every day. I can't stand my own stink, but no matter how often I bathe it doesn't improve. I'm probably never going to get laid anyway so I've stopped caring what men/society think of me.

found the whiteknight

originalinalo

I started using those alcohol free sticks and the difference is phenomenal

Attached: BA4D221F-DBF8-4FDC-A62D-F279477775F8.jpg (750x1000, 45K)

I use arm and hammer natural. I smell like citronella and thyme.

Im a generally clean person
Shower often, use bodywash, exfoliate, moisturize, use a series of hair products, extra strength antiperspirant, and cologne.

My one biggest issue is my sweating problem. I sweat non-stop, a lot, and fast. My arm pit sweat is the worst.
Its got a powerful stank and the volume increases based on my stress level or mindset, its awful. My routine has many steps and its all to combat my shitty 11/10 sweating.

Im thinking of getting botox in my pits to block most of the output.

I sweat a lot but I use this antiperspirant.

Attached: images.jpg (560x547, 21K)

I'm obsessed with smells. I shower every day, use lotions and have a large collection of different perfumes. Edps, oils, body sprays, hair perfume, ect. I know how to properly apply them so it's never overwhelming. I have a perfume for every mood, outfit type, temperature, time of day. Today I wore a blend of blueberry, lotus, and green tea. But right now I'm using a lavender vanilla bathbomb to relax after work with a London fog to drink. 10/10 comfy

Attached: IMG_0216.jpg (768x768, 109K)

I'm the post above you
I've used that stuff too, it works, but i worry about how safe it is.
It lowkey burns and the texture of my skin after it settles is dry in a bad way.

Feels like i'll get cancer but im considering buying some again for the summer. It's kinda fucked but it works

>be me
>cool teenager 420dude
>smoking weed out of a bong with friends
>random girls in the circle I don't know
>bong gets to cute girl who asks me if I want her to shotgun the smoke into my mouth
>fuckyes
>she takes a rip
>puts her mouth to mine
>starts to blow smoke into my mouth
>awwwyea
>she chokes and coughs
>wtfdidthisbitchjustspitintomymouth.thought
>back up and push my tongue to the roof of my mouth by reflex
>ohmyfuckinggod!
>an unbearable taste immediately makes me gag
>start to spit and wipe my tongue
>i spit out a little piece of i dont know what the fuck
>IT WAS A FUCKING TONSIL STONE
>realize what just happened and head straight to the toilet to throw up

Fuck you you dirty ass bitch, take care of your oral hygiene I bet your breath smells like shit

Attached: 1559069386667.webm (476x266, 766K)

Do you think your sweat problem is caused due to hyperhidrosis or anxiety? In my case I sweat when I get nervous, even a game online causes my armpits to sweat a lot.

please be my smelly gf

Attached: 1543840023806.jpg (600x445, 11K)

You're probably smelling your own breath. Shower 3 times a day and really try to get the oil out of your hair, which im sure you have. put on strong deodorant before you go to bed as well

are you cleaning your clothes? your bedsheets? brush yo fuckin teeth dog. im trying to help you here. sit in the tub for a few hours. wear perfume.

at least try

Attached: goofy confused.png (3300x3140, 555K)

my nose is fucked up so i can barely smell anything. i mostly go through life without smelling much if anything. so if i stink then i probably dont know.

damn. That's...pretty arousing

Daily reminder that everyone has a "personal" odor and a you CAN'T smell it.

You probably smell bad because you spend all day inside and don't let your room and matress air. I'd also bet you don't change your clothes very often either

brush your gums and use floss, use a harder toothbrush to brush your tongue too. And then stop drinking coffee, and eat gum

Probs hyperhydrosis - Im in both camps desu
I sweat more than i should and i sweat more when nervous or engaged with an activity.
>sitting in nice cool room
>open up music production software
>pit sweat engage

WHY?!

I go to smash tournaments and anime cons to blend in with people who smell even worse.

conventions are the only place where I actually feel alpha. I'm 5'9 so I'm used to everyone being taller than me. going to a convention and talking to stuttering, 5'4 manlets with monotone voices makes me feel great and keeps me from using the rope

if it weren't for autists I would be dead

Attached: pepe spahetti.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I use Dior Sauvage and girls like it I can tell you

I only start to smell from the 2nd day of no-shower on. I just use some cheap deodorant if I start to smell

before using deodorant you have to properly shower

Attached: O M G.jpg (442x293, 27K)

people used to ask people around my area if they farted a lot. tried showering and scrubbing and fingering my ass with soap but nothing helped. IBS is a bitch

>am small asian boy
disgusting