Why do people give money to gamers on twitch?

Why do people give money to gamers on twitch?

Attached: How-Snickers-Got-Famous-Gamers-on-Twitch-to-Become-Unrecognizable-From-Hunger.jpg (652x367, 49K)

cause they are desesparate for woman attention and mentaly weak

we like them. good background entertainment

more importantly why do they watch other people play video games

If I like a game I'll play it myself

because men are retarded and now all women have big fucking egos

>good background entertainment

do you seriously leave their streams on when doing normal everyday shit and think it's good?, why?

No idea. Why give money to random thots when you can give it to sweet fembots instead?

You never watch sport on the tv ?

not everyday shit, just when im chillin after work and dont feel like playing games yet

majority of twitch is male though and the highest earners and most watched are also male

no

>good background entertainment
IT's basically like listening to a podcast. If the streamer has +500 viewers and therefore has a active chat.
It cam also be a friend simulator. Not in a personal level, more of a "community" level. You become a part of community , paying for it ironically does make it more exclusive since not everyone can/will do it.

ya a $5 sub, big deal. i like your stream thanks for streaming

It's also not that different from youtube. You watch youtube? Why do you watch people doing stuff instead doing it yourself and give them money by giving them clicks and add revenue? The game just evolved and now you watch them specifically and more in detail/live on Twitch. With more direct form of support.

>ya a $5 sub, big deal
exactly, it's not a big deal to a LOT of people. Therefore it doest exist

now. there are guys who drop $100 just to see them get excited... well its their money to burn.

It's a good cause.
I'm also very depressed.

>It's a good cause.
Are you fucking retarded? It's the worst possible cause. Give your shekels to dog shelter or someone who actually needs it. Don't financially support these fucking leeches. IT's only going to make you more depressed

you know not all streamers are successful? twitch market creates competition to provide good streams

They prove entertainment and if you want entertainment to continue, like everything else, you have to throw money at it.

because people are fucking retards

Attached: 1557934892159-0.jpg (765x753, 53K)

i dont donate to belle. but i donate to other streamers via subs

because cuckoldry is spreading like wildfire
thank JEWS

GUYS ITS FREE WITH TWITCH PRIME SUB TO YOUR FAVOURITE TWITCH STREAMER FOR FREE !!!