Wagecuck thread, open plan office edition

Wagecuck thread, open plan office edition

How are my fellow wagies holding up?

Attached: tfw.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

>renovator
>two days in
I want to fucking kill myself. I want to fucking kill myself. I want to fucking kill myself. I want to fucking kill myself. I want to fucking kill myself. I want to fucking kill myself.

>55 more work days until i finish and go back being a student

so long wage cuckery, i'll see you in 4 years if i don't kill myself by that time.

off for two weeks
gonna be drunk a lot of the time
yay....

enjoy your "vacation" dude

Fucking end me. Open offices with invoices to check all your hours are the fucking worst.

I've started working out again, decided I dont wanna be a slave anymore. My schedule for the last couple weeks is
>wake up 6am
>shit, shower, shave, eat
>leave for work around 7:15am (gotta walk 45 minutes to work
>work till 6pm
>run 4 miles and do pushups, squats, situps, ect. till 9:30ish pm
>run another 2 miles to the gym since normie fags are gone by 10pm
>hit weights for 2 hours
>go home, 12:30pm about
>repeat
I'm gonna get as ripped as possible, not sure what I'll do after but considering I've been playing vidia from 6pm-2am this should be a good change.
Might try a meme "personal trainer" as a career, or security. Someone somewhere must need a strong person for work besides retail, cant afford college and all I have is a GED so I guess gorilla mode is my only hope.

Attached: emqdn255dwe11.jpg (712x1024, 220K)

>building porter/maintenance team
>was zero hours
>now 9-5

Man I already miss not having to deal with the daily grind. Waking up at 7 is soul crushing when you do it this often. I miss my long comfy evenings. At least I enjoy the variation between desk paperwork and repairing shit

join a trade. idk where you live, user, but join one if you can. laborer, ironworker, carpenter, etc all good trades that will help you stay in shape. good luck

was a wagie. my old place closed. now scraping bottom of the barrel high schooler jobs for at least some kind of income.
See you on the other side of the cash register, space robots

>started new job 4 weeks ago
>still havent seen a single line of code
>the interns that got here last week have had managers pulling strings to get them up and running already
>some ask me for help with stuff but im totally clueless

>quit job because it sucks
>get hired at another place
>fired on third day for being antisocial/retarded
well shit...

You should ask your boss about getting started. Ask for access to the repositories so you can start reading the codebase, and set up your dev environment. I'm normally for exploiting poorly managed offices to get away with not working just because they don't notice, but if you want to keep that job long term you need to regularly contribute. Once you've been there for a year or so, you can safely dial down your productivity a bit.

>wake 6am
>play some vydia and take my time to get ready
>10 minutes walk to work, or company bus when it's raining.
>go to work 8am
>coffee pause for half an hour at 9:30am, food and drink given by company
>free lunch and company 12am
>back to work 1pm
>half an hour pause at 3:30 pm, on company expenses
>back to home 5pm

>the wage is decent
>low stress job
>I can forget work when I leave
>many pray pauses during day
>I don't have college

how did you manage that? now I'm scared for myself

i have
i mention it every day in standup as a blocker and ive messaged him on slack multiple times
he always says he'll get right on it or some crap
i have no clue who his superior is though, and talking to other people on my team, theyve got no idea who that is either
nobody but him (and presumably some guys in IT but they tell me to contact my manager) can give me access rights

well damn
It sounds like this place is so poorly run they'll never even notice that you're not doing anything. Regardless, if I were you I'd use time at work to start looking for something else. Being able to slack off at work is kind of fun at the beginning, but it gets torturously boring when there's really nothing to do. Plus you can probably get something that pays a bit better.

>work in a call centre
>in an open plan office

still don't know whose idea this shit was lol

Attached: 1558744526826.jpg (500x459, 28K)

not sure desu. that place was really different from any place i worked before. like everyone there was a social butterfly to the max it seems and they just didn't like that i didn't have much to say. like one guy was talking to me about music and his kids and all kinds of stuff and i was just dead tired from the day before (left at like 6 am got home at 9:30 pm couldn't sleep till 4 in the morning) and i was just unenthusiastically like "cool" and "alright". for some reason people only talk to me about shit i don't care about and i'm just thinking 'what the hell am i supposed to say to this'.
pretty much the only time i actually talked to someone was to ask questions about work and how i'm supposed to do stuff.

>went drinking after work last friday
>ended up sleeping with male coworker
>talked to me today at lunch for first time this week
>asked me on a date
>told him id think about it
i thought i was straight but i really enjoyed being with him
im leaning towards yes but im nervous it was just the alcohol and it'll be a trainwreck when sober

>work retail in a furniture/clothes shop
>two guys that run the warehouse steal a bunch of shit and try to get me fired
>fail because I am well liked and evidence is found
>I get promoted to their job
>relatively comfy but have to work with retarded fucking bulgarian drivers that miss deliveries, refuse to go where we need them, break shit all the time
>college kids on placement here all the time and they're completely useless
>customers always haggling even when prices are very reasonable
>'This shirt you're selling says $3, can it be $2.50?'
>meanwhile the cunt pulls out $20 bills to pay and has about ten in her wallet
>popular at work but thinking of quitting because I hate how unstructured my workday is and the new manager sucks dick

Do I call back? Got a call from a restaurant to be a bus boy. 12 to 18 canadian bucks an hour. Anxiety is high as fuck right now

>12 to 18
why the range for a busboy?

i don't even know bruv

your perception of how it will be is usually way worse than it actually is
anxiety is all about progressive exposure. repetition builds confidence and reduces anxiety.
my first job, I lasted 3 months and was literally shaking with fear some days
I've been in my latest job (2 years later) for 6 months now, and I don't even get anxious on the way in, answer the phone and use the till all day
it's entirely customer facing and I handle it
this coming from someone who had to quit my job from anxiety because they wanted me to answer the phones
just fucking try it user, PLEASE
see how strong you can become
lmao fag
you should go for a date and see how you feel though

I've heard that in small, close-knit places they get really picky about who they hire. You need to fit in with their culture perfectly or they don't want you. Usually those kind of places rule my autistic ass out after an interview, though. Sucks they gave you got that false hope.
fucking normans don't want to pay you just to do your job, you also have to be everyone's friend.

>got written up for not smiling while on the phone with a customer because "if you're smiling it carries to your voice and the customer can tell"
That line made me want to shoot myself in the head. Just out of spite. I'll show you a smile, you vapid cunt.

Attached: 1437496591858.jpg (317x379, 46K)

what's your routine at the gym? i'm just getting started and figuring out what exercises to do. don't have much so far

>start first actual job on monday
>already want to die

>self employed, basically no job but work a lot on side stuff
>still stuck in boring place with no friends
>alcoholic girlfriend
>desperate to live somewhere cooler and make friends
>really wouldn't mind corporate job in my field, but zero people will hire me

ying and yang i guess

user, this is a terrible workout routine and not sustainable. Please look up some actual regimens. The fact that you're running 8 miles a day is already retarded and will delay your "ripped as possible" goal. I'm guessing you're paying no attention to your diet, which makes what you're doing just as moot.

The attitude is good, but everything you're doing is bad.

Ita cause youd start doing dishes and if they like you or whatnot theyd get you started on cooking and stuff so down the line it would go up a bit. Probably not like 18 but a dollar or 2 maybe.

My friend did this and they gave him like 25 cent raise after reminding them all the time and he worked there for like a year. I applied and worked as dishboy at the same place for a while but im too autistic to deal with all the chad chefs and the stacy coworkers so I quit after a month.

It was like another job in itself just talking to these people and making sure they weren't walking all over me. Cause like youd think that you just have to be nice and youll be okay but no the waitresses and stuff will be asking you shit all the time and if youre autistic you cant tell whats light jokes, whats serious and whats them just taking advantage of you. For me it was just overwhelming and i couldnt take it anymore after a point. Now i work as a cashier and i can talk to customers completley fine if im in a decent mood so like it honestly depends on the person.

>wake up at 6am to cat licking itself
>sleep until 6:15 until radio alarms wakes me up
>fap, shower, get dressed
>chug protein shake to save time
>go to work, 5 min commute so no complaints.
>arrive at work, some douche in a peenore truck took the last compact car spot
>fuckmylife666.png
>get to desk, clock in, take coffee break and read the news.
>punch the clock for 8 hours the head home.
>work out while watching internet videos
>go to the pub, have a beer the boys.

I'm honestly really happy about being a corporate drone, I'm now making triple what I was at a bar and double what I was at an apple care call center. I can finally upgrade my PC and shell out for the expensive shit I've always wanted.

I nearly killed myself working for a call center for 6 months. It should really be a law where service workers are allowed to call out asshole customers.

you sound like a real based nigga, hope you make it

congratulations, post cat?

got fired two days ago. applied to a bunch of places though.

good luck man dude bro boy

Leave normie. Be with your own kind.

Getting my security license to wage in Florida. Any security bros?

>no work to do at work
desu trying to occupy yourself in a small room is really hard. all i can do is read shit threads and wait to go home to read shit threads on a bigger screen in a bigger but hotter room

thanks broski.

trying my best

>my department is getting audited
>I'm the one doing the auditing for the VPO of Finance

Attached: 71BDbQ0kKdL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 60K)

Am home in pain from an injury that would make my job worse .

It's true you stupid faggot. Either answer the phone, or suck a dick. You're still just a faggot.

Second year electrician apprentice. My current assignment is at a retail store that's undergoing some remodeling.
The work itself is fine, nothing too difficult or even too physically straining; but walking up at 3:30 am everyday is fucking me up real bad. Every morning I just wish death came and took me.

Attached: Doom10.png (894x1511, 215K)

As in you work on renovating houses? That really doesnt sound bad at all...

>6 miles a day
>gorilla mode

Fucking brainlet

Dont listen to this fucking retard. He thinks daily cardio gets you buff.

Just do Starting Strength for a year and stop being a pussy

Go to bed earlier faggot

>but muh sunlight

Get blackout curtains brainlet

>but muh rhythyms

Stick to a routine pussy

I did time at a call center. 3 years. What that woman told you is actually true.

why are you lying user? you don't workout 5 hours a day

So far all I've been able to land is a shitty weekend security job. Is communication absolute shit everywhere else? Had a guy show up at the front gate a few weeks ago, on like my 3rd day at the place, saying the manager supposedly called me to let him in but nobody heard shit and I never got reprimanded or anything
Then other times, people are scheduled to work with me (I usually work my whole shift without anybody else there) but no sign of anybody. Is this kinda communication normal or is my workplace just complete chaos?

That's how it is everywhere, user. Sometimes you'll pretty much be forced to take matters into your own hands/show some initiative. Try getting your superior's phone number and don't hesitate to contact them if shit like that arises.
Also, congrats on the comfy job. Count your blessings, because while you might think of your current job as shitty, you'll look back fondly on it if/when you end up working a hell job in the future. Speaking from experience.

Attached: Doom4.png (1274x370, 136K)

Slowly learning how to drive a automobile from my bossman while getting paid on the clock, but besides that most of the time shit sucks balls.

Oh trust me I love this job in general. It's a shit job with no opportunity for advancement and minimum wage pay, but I basically spend 8 hours watching anime in my car. Plus i dig the spooky atmosphere. At this point I'm just waiting til I get my degrees so I can hopefully land a better job through a staffing agency. I guess I was just wondering if I should expect this at other places or this place is just THAT poorly run

I have a job interview tomorrow at a place that sells popcorn

wish me luck fellas

this nigga commited seppuku 3 years ago
F

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 21.42.21.png (906x454, 128K)

i remember a few years back I read his original post, then trawled through his history until i got to that. so thanks for the memory i guess

>open plan office
Honestly the dumbest thing ever. It's so counter productive. Investment in closed cubicles with sound proofing and what not pays itself back so much.

honestly i dont even blame him

i wish suicide would be more accepted in society, and as an extension i guess that death was more accepted and less grieved on

if someone just isnt enjoying the ride, why essentially force them to keep on going? that shit is basically torture, especially when every waking moment is hell

like...no matter what your view on death is (just looking at the major ones here): usually either that there is nothing after death or that there is some sort of afterlife, every possibility points to death not being a big deal and if anything, liberating as fuck. if theres nothing...well its over. forgot which philospher said it but sleep is the closest thing to death that we know of, and that feeling is so desirable that most people prefer that to doing anything at all, so why would death be any different? i know that you eventually know that youll pop out of it but the act of being unconscious itself is so freeing, so restful especially when compared to a life where waking moments are miserable.
if you believe in an afterlife, then im pretty sure the god that you believe in is merciful enough to forgive you if youve been a good person in your life

and i fucking hate when ppl call you selfish for wanting to die. its like, arent YOU being selfish if youre forcing me to live a life of suffering just so you can have me around? wouldnt it be more respectable of you to let me want to have peace even if youre losing me?

no matter how i see it i just cant imagine suicide being a bad thing and i hate how we're built to have this innate fear of it due to evolutionary processes. however, we're well past our primitive states and we often do so many things that directly counter what is evolutionary built into us that i feel like we should apply the same thing to death and suicide

we need a serious mindset shift regarding these issues

>>fired on third day for being antisocial/retarded
what?
who get's fired for that
why would they care?

29 yo and I never worked a day in my life, and it will stay that way

Sucks to be poor I guess..

Attached: 1560381958595.png (540x784, 186K)

Why don't you get a job at mcdonald's or something?

shut the fuck up you dumb faggot