If you are a cigarette smoker and dont switch to juuling you are a retard. a literal full fledged retard

if you are a cigarette smoker and dont switch to juuling you are a retard. a literal full fledged retard

imagine paying MORE money to poison yourself ruin your health and not even have it taste like delicious fruit flavors

Attached: geafea.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>Imagine smoking cigarettes and not cigarellos and proper cigars when you celebrate something big

Attached: dikkie.jpg (763x509, 41K)

Well at least i am not a faggot so.. Ybo. Y

SO MANY FLAVORS DUDE

Attached: 7D752150-BBA8-442C-AD33-04807466995F.jpg (201x250, 7K)

Imagine consuming nicotine instead of THC.

your still poisoning yourself whether your smoking cigarettes.e-cigs,vaps, and/or jules. still bad for you. you should read about all of them, unless you want lung cancer. they are all poison. read the ingredients for all flavors and/or tobacco you smoke. you ruin your health no matter which one you are smoking idiot

its 95% safer. if you switch from cigarettes to a vape you are seriously saving yourself a lot of trouble

and I switch between juuling nicotine and CBD. I make my own cbd vape pods. im slowly weening myself off vaping with cbd

it doesnt matter if its 95% safer, it all still poisons you, read the ingredients for all the flavors and stuff you use. its still poisoning you. you can still get lung cancer.

ok retard but do you eat processed food

powerful user

im not a retard and no i dont

your the retard for smoking.

If you think the chemistry that makes you stupid
Is the same as the stuff that makes you smart
All I can say to you, my friend
Is that you're off to a bangin' start!

youre YOU MONGOLOID

your being a sarcastic asshole. i dont think the chemistry that makes YOU stupid is the same stuff that makes ME smart.

im not a mongoloid but you are

but I'm not a fucking faggot user

Just because I state the truth in a sarcastic tone doesn't mean that it's not the truth.
And yes, I'm an asshole.
YOU MUST WHIP IT

look asshole you did not state the truth at all. not one bit.

Smoke w33d idiot

im smoking years past expiration date smuggled chines cigarettes, it dont matter anymore none of this dont matter

your the idiot

it does matter. it all matters. you people smoking are dumb for doing it.

my, the idiot!

yes you. you are the idiot

30 a day down to a puff on a 12mg nicotine vape maybe 3 times an hour.

Imagine thinking other peoples opinions are more important than not getting lung cancer...

I dont even think a juul looks gay or anything only people who think that are faggot rednecks or loser nerds

to me CIGARETTES look gay. i still think weed is the best but i think juul looks way less gay to me. plus cigarettes fucking stink. if you have an ash tray full of cigarettes you look like a scum bag to me.

that is still a lot. no matter how many times you do it. other peoples opinions are important but you can still get lung cancer no matter what you are smoking or how much of it.

You know Fisher himself said smoke doesn't cause cancer, but I'm sure your trusted newsman knows better.

Then why do I make more money than you and have had more sex?

you DON'T make more money than me and you probably have not had more sex than me either so fuck off.

DUDE just fuck off this thread. seriously wtf. are you the same guy thats been here for an hour just saying vaping gives you cancer? just leave dude wtf this is a thread for people quitting smoking just fuck off dude. seriously. fuck off.

its not about quitting smoking. i have read every comment. im not gonna fuck off. i never said just vaping gives you cancer. i said cigarettes,vaping, jules and any other kind of smoking can give you cancer retard.

I DO make more money than you and I have definitely had more sex than you either so you don't fuck off but accept Jesus as God and spread the gospel

NO YOU DO NOT AND NO YOU HAVE NOT. and you definitely know that

you are a gay homosex

no im not but you are

you definitely are because I'm a man and you're desperately replying to me like you want to have sex
die fag

stop talking to this retard hes just sitting in this thread trying to stop people who are bettering themselves just let him fuck off. hes just going to keep posting

hes just an angry incel on here that gets off on yelling at people and has no friends

come on man, trolling angry incels is best entertainment
it's not like I ever get banned for it even though trolling is against the rules on Jow Forums

not a retard. you guys are not bettering yourselves by still smoking. not an angry incel. dont get off at yelling people and i do have plenty of friend. thank you very much

nobodies trolling here. im not an incel. nobody better be trolling me.

i do have friends. thank you.

The only reason to smoke is because you want to die. Juul is for faggots and pedophiles.

ok "not an incel"
nobody is trolling you

jesus man you made a thread already last week. get over it, a juul makes you look like an even bigger loser than you already are and you still deserve to get beat up publicly if you actually have the balls to use it in public, you just look like youre sucking on a dick and thats embarassing. i dont even smoke but theres no smoker out there who doesnt know that its literally a slow early death and you dont see them making threads about it here and bitch about juul users all the time you pathetic loser, mind your own life, youre browsing Jow Forums, everybody here has way bigger issues. smoke your stupid juul and leave smokers smoke their cigarettes and try to focus on ACTUAL problems and maybe you have a chance at actually improving yor life quality

Stop acting like ash tastes better than fruit. Nobody thinks that