Come on user just bully me! Stop being such a bitch, I want my feelings to be hurt! God this should be easy for you...

Come on user just bully me! Stop being such a bitch, I want my feelings to be hurt! God this should be easy for you, numbskull!

Attached: image.jpg (250x140, 5K)

It sounds like you need a hug.

user is not gonna bully you.

I don't! All I need is someone who wants to hurt me

Please?

Dont call me numbskull you fucking tranny. I need to take a nap tell me why should I bully your nigger ass instead?

ok so can i hurt u wirh my ccock

I always love bullying a dork but it's just no fun when they ask for it, especially with such a shitty attitude.

thats sickening, i'll just end your wretched existence right now-POW

Attached: Hellsing-Ultimate-V-VIII.png (734x413, 311K)

It will be fun? You can be happy knowing you made a faggot user somewhere in the world feel like shit

Mhm!

S-sorry, I'll try to be nicer about it next time

Is this a sexual thing for you OP, or a legit self-loathing thing?

90% sexual, 10% self-loathing

Why are faggots so hypersexual? Why not just visit a nearby ranch and die like Mr. Hands and be done with it? No one will miss your kind.

>tfw no 40% sexual, 60% self-loathing faggot to bully

i love you but originally

>tfw no 56% girlfriend(male) like OP that wants to join the 40% with a 50%/50% taste for sexual/psychological bullying
fucc you op

Take a rusty razor blade to your neck you worthless faggot

It's just I find it really arousing when people emotionally abuse me, is that so bad?

I love you too user!

I just wish it was a little less sexual

It could be, if you wanted! Right now I'm just doing it to feel warm. I'm mean....let me put it this way. It's practically 50/50. I get a warm feeling in my chest whenever something really hurts emotionally. Sometimes, that feeling arouses me. I don't really hate myself that much, but the more I rant the more I do. If you're confused about anything, I'm shit at this so you probably are, just ask

>If you're confused about anything, I'm shit at this so you probably are, just ask
Not at all, I know a dork who talks just like you so I'm used to translating retarded schizo speak.

>tfw first BF wanted me to hit and choke him during sex
>liked being called a "worthless faggot"
>tfw second BF wanted me to pee in his mouth and then force him to swallow it, and then kick him in his face
>get GF cuz I thought I really wasn't a faggot (heh, fuck me)
>wants me to hold a knife to her throat and asks me to "push it hard"
>get another BF
>"HOLD ME DOWN SO THAT I CAN'T BREATHE"
What the fuck? I just want to have sex with some teasing/edging, but I don't want to fucking seriously injure the person I love. I'm all for some domination and whatnot, but why do I always end up with beatiful, super-kind people that wants me to UFC roleplay during sex?

Does your small pathetic microdick drip precum when youre abused? This is important

That's cool! Wish I could meet them

>>dork
im sorry I couldn't resist

Just express disgust with it user, and they'll stop

Attached: image.jpg (460x345, 106K)

Yeah, a lot! I'm usually wearing clothes though, so I only notice after

>Just express disgust
Yeah, no this hasn't worked for me. I even told 2 of them that I can't do this shit, because of my own violent-rape(s) trauma that happened as a kid, and it just turned them on more (what kind of people do I attract?), so I decided to break contact and has since kinda settled for just jerking it.

Those sound like really shitty masochists user, sorry you had to go through that. I hope you find a normal sub someday

What are you gonna do? People are always like this, and I just feel done with anyone who isn't immediate family. Thanks, though. I'm pretty ok with just crazy-fapping for like 15 hours straight, blowing, and then feeling no arousal for a week.

Hey I remember you, if you want to get bullied you should try to stop being so freaking adorable

This. He's too cute to constantly bully, I'd begin to feel a little guilty after too long.

Not much, just hope. Also fuck that's an ability I want

H-hi! Sorry, I don't really remember you, anything you can say to remind me?

Attached: image.png (900x562, 755K)

Yeah, nothing mean really comes to mind

Sh-shut up, I'm not cute! And please don't feel bad, I want it, okay?

I just saw one of your threads, don't think I posted though, I'm usually a lurker

Ummmm you are the big bad

Just because you want it doesn't mean you deserve it. In a way being nice to you is the ultimate form of bullying you.
Also aren't you that pillow biter from the other day?

Is that good enough?
(comment not original)

Oh! Well thanks for stopping by, stay as long as you want! But you gotta say something mean

Thank you!

I don't care whether or not I deserve it, I want to be bullied. Also yeah, but it feels too genuine! At least flip my expectations and be really mean after being nice
>>pillow biter
I knew someone was gonna mention that cutie. Fucker stole my thread

Eh, maybe if you were as cute as him he wouldn't have been so popular. Live and learn I guess?

He couldn't even spell! I-it's not my fault he was playing the cute game

and you're sure being mean to you won't impact your mental health in the long run?

Hey all I'm saying is if you were as charming as him maybe you would have been a more popular punching bag

I usually lie and say yes, but in reality it's already too late. Not an edgy leave me be its too late, but I've been like this for years and a, fine with it too late

>that's an ability I want
I kinda miss being a teenager, I could cum several times in succession, and it was a lot easier to find something to fap to, since everything turns you on as a teenager. I blew 7 times in a day when I was 13, and then my dick (and balls) hurt for like 2 days straight.

Hey he wasn't even charming...how do I even do that anyway?

Fuck, so no drawbacks?

It's one of the great fallacies that because something is present for an extended period of time will sustain itself for eternity, and if there is even a reasonable doubt that me insulting you could keep you stuck in this abyss for even a day longer then I will not take the risk

>how do I even do that anyway?
What am I, your mommy? That's for you to figure out yourself

>no drawbacks?
Well it smelled kinda bad after the 6th time.

That's okay! I appreciate the good heartedness user, but no need to get my hopes up like that

Hmph, fine then mr helpful

That's a fair point

Attached: image.jpg (500x953, 77K)

If planting a seed of hope in your brain, even if it does not grow to it's fullest extent right now, then I feel that my mission has been accomplished

Don't worry user, "people" like you are naturally cute and charming.

Shit, you're kinder than the other ones. But there isn't really anything to hope for. A new dom, maybe, but nothing you'd actually want for me user. If it helps, what you're saying does make me feel really nice

>>"people"
>>naturally cute
I-I know what you're doing, s-stop it

>I-I know what you're doing, s-stop it
I'm not doing anything silly boy!

nobody actually bullies you in these threads. plus, there are so many subs out there why would anyone want to dom you in particular?

You are! You're doing all the mentally hurtful gaslighting narcissistic stuff!
p-please don't stop

What do you mean they don't? Sometimes people do! And because I ask for it? I don't think that many subs ask to be emotionally degraded until they cry

>You're doing all the mentally hurtful gaslighting narcissistic stuff!
I would never do that to you user, only a truly sadistic person would do that to someone, especially to someone they don't even know.
>nobody actually bullies you in these threads
He's right you know

most people just end up saying something nice because they know you have problems and feel bad for you

You are! R-right? Either way, I still get bullied! At least to me it's bullying, and that's enough for me

That only happens once or twice a thread!

Attached: image.gif (571x446, 1.6M)

What's the appeal of a thread like this? You're interacting with strangers who don't know anything about you, so they're not really bullying YOU, so much as throwing insults into the void. Which is most of Jow Forums anyway. And because of that, you're, in a way, in a position of power over the "bullies" -- by challenging people to harm you without actually exposing yourself, most of the "bullying" comments just come off as inauthentic, thirsty, and without any power to cut, and you get to feel secure as the object of the "bullies'" desires.

If you want people to be cruel to you, why not make a thread exposing something (sexual?) that people would authentically judge you about?

He clearly just wants to be teased, not actually bullied.

this.
expose yourself then we can hit you where it hurts

It's for the attention mostly. Malicious attention, now matter what, is the best kind.

Don't listen to this user. Teasing is nice, but fuck legitimate bullying is so much better

What do you want to know? And no pics or anything like that, but you can have all the info you want

Like I said, people like you are cute. I just wish I had someone like you around all the time to pick on.

your insecurities, previous instances where you fucked something up, other degenerate sexual shit, etc. there really are infinite possibilities user if you are as worthless as you think you are

here. How about you share your sexual fantasy you're most ashamed about? Or your most degrading sexual experience, if you've had any. Or what brings you to do the whole attention-seeking, cutesy, vulnerable act. Y'know, stuff to work with.

I can if you want me to be just give me anything to talk to you with and I'll get it

I went out with a group the other day and wouldn't stop talking, dropped my shit in front of a crush, made an appointment with a therapist and stuttered gibberish the entire time, failed at making a joke earlier today, friend is ingnoring me, other friend is acting cold and I don't know what I did wrong but fuck I'm sorry, I'm insecure about how I look, my skin, the way I speak, the things I say, how I get when I rant, my emotions, my need for this emotional masochism, a while back I was browsing soc looking for bullies, went through 10 in under a week, either getting ghosted or told to fuck off because of my neediness. Worst fantasy is being kidnapped and raped for weeks, being left in someone's basement tied up with scratches all over me, my body broken and being fucked to the point where I can barely think. I want the rapist to fuck with me, being nice some days then just back to pain and beatings. I could keep going

i could kind of tell from your posting of these threads but you really are an annoying person and im sure people hate being around you. that group you mentioned probably just invited you to be nice, but i bet they won't do it again after you wasted other people's time by just running your mouth all day. it's obvious that you just ruin things for other people whenever you interact with them, so you really shouldnt try anymore, as youre a net negative impact on everyone you come in contact with.

also yeah keep going

S-sorry for being annoying, I'll try to shut up around them.

He'd have to feed me, eventually. I wouldn't be surprised if he threw down a can of dog food every day or two. But maybe just once or twice he'd bring me upstairs, either beating my legs until I couldn't walk, or tying me up. He'd set me down, and we'd have a nice dinner together, then he'd push me down the stairs of the basement, fuck that would hurt. Honestly the worst part...after a couple of days I would want to stay. I mean, he cares! He feeds me, keeps me safe, doesn't want me hurt. Unless it's by him, but that's fine! Anything he gives me I deserve. I just want to make him happy. If that means letting him fuck and beat me then so be it, use me until I shatter. He'd throw me out eventually, I know that, but I'd try and convince him not to. Sometimes he'd come stomping down the stairs, acting really angry at two in the morning. Gag me, bag me, tie me and throw me in s trunk. Drive around for a couple hours before just being taken back. I'd be scared shitless, crying the entire time.more?

>just give me anything to talk to you with and I'll get it
Sure. I wonder if I can last as long as the others you mentioned. JustRed#8555

how do i get a dumb tranny gf who i can bully and headpat

Attached: get off the tree ralphie.jpg (388x252, 29K)

Just be really confident and arrogant, and tease the, a lot. That's what works with me

very epic, thank you user

id break your arms then force your head underwater just to see you desperately try and flail your broken arms around with each movement hurting more than the last. after getting bored of that i'd clean you up and put you in warm clothes and promise to never hurt you again. the best part would be when i sucker punch you right after saying that and seeing the hurt and disbelief on your face. my favorite thing about people like you is that you always come back for more, no matter how how many times i hurt you and break your trust.

of course, keep going

I like this version of you a lot better than the twee "pls bully" version. Especially the needy spoilers. Do you whore around in real life looking for guys to abuse you too or do you need to be forced to get into it?

I'd hate you for it. At least, I'd try to. I'd spend hours awake at night trying to convince myself that you care, that you love me. Deep down I know you never will, but the thought helps me cry less. I try really hard not to cry around you, because I know you'll beat me for it. I'm just trying really hard to make you happy. After a while, if you'd let me leave the basement, I'd clean for you, cook for you, try to be a good wife. I'd fuck up, but you'd forgive me, r-right? It's just a bit too much salt, one dirty dish. I can fix it, I swear! P-please don't get mad again i try to aggravate people to hurt me, but I've never actually looked for it, I should eventually. And glad you're liking it, please tell me if I fuck up o-okay?

i'm not sure i even could let you clean and cook for me as i know that part of you would look to fuck something up on purpose to try and get me to hurt you again, because that's the only type of attention you know you deserve. you're really not even worthy of being my house slave. you're much better suited to just being a receptacle for cock and abuse.

But I don't want to stay in the basement....n-not like I get a choice! It's up to you what I do. If you just want me hanging out somewhere to be a punching bag, just tell me where to go!

sorry user my time is up, i have somewhere to be. ill be around if you keep making these threads, you were a fun toy for a bit. you could also post your discord, but no promises.

hey user i've got something important to tell you, could you get over here real quick?

I asked you if you do this thing in real life or not because I thought it was interesting. You want to be abused, hurt, scared, wanting but unwanted. And you put on a thirsty aura and flirty cutesy voice that seems like you want to be seen as a sex object. But you go into so much detail about feeling needy and almost none about being fucked. It makes me think you feel ashamed about expressing your sexual desires because you're afraid people might think it's disgusting or not want you back, so you want them forced out of you. You frame your threads so that any response is a good response to minimise your fear of rejection. Is that right?

You like malicious attention. I'm malicious enough, I want to know more about you. How about you talk a little more about how you want to be raped and sexually degraded? Having a guy piss down your throat, put out his cigarette on your cock, stretch out your asshole into a sloppy, gaping cunt, something like that? Slam your head into the concrete floor during sex until you can't stand from the pain and leave you lying there with spunk dripping out of you after he's done?

You know, getting to know you and stuff.

>because of that, you're, in a way, in a position of power over the "bullies" -- by challenging people to harm you without actually exposing yourself, most of the "bullying" comments just come off as inauthentic, thirsty, and without any power to cut, and you get to feel secure as the object of the "bullies'" desires.
You haven't caught on to the fact that this is what 99% of the retarded internet fetish posters, male or female, want? It's the same shit as camwhoring or ERPing. They can't handle a real relationship but they are too attention hungry to just jerk off alone.

are you a guy or a girl cause no one wants to bully a regular loser

i'd bully a regular loser if he pretends to be a girl (male)

God, this is so disgusting, sometimes this makes me think you trannies really are women on the inside. Only a woman's soul could be so polluted as to be sexually aroused by being abused in the worst possible ways.

Attached: my secret technique.png (639x781, 552K)