What would your ideal sexlife be like? No legal or logistical limits, just the ideal

What would your ideal sexlife be like? No legal or logistical limits, just the ideal.

Attached: 3blondesinbikinis.jpg (640x755, 89K)

no sex t b h

>What would your ideal sexlife be like?

Watching smol qts getting fucked by dogs and horses while I jerk off

I just want someone to love me. Sex doesn't matter.

Originollio

Attached: 1559148981416.jpg (550x550, 25K)

eating fembot pussy for the rest of my life

Instagram THOT EXPOSED >>>/52888179

A chick chained in my bedroom via a collar wearing metal shackles who I fuck all the time as she struggles but is forced to submit. God I'm fucked up.

I'd probably have the ability to fuck every 6/10+ I see, whether that be on the street, on TV, or in a picture. It'd even apply to fictional characters, eg anime girls or whatnot. It'd happen anytime I wanted, at any place, and we could fuck in any way.

>What would your ideal sexlife be like?

>Be me
>Be patrician in Rome
>Visit slave markets
>Fresh slaves always available from Britannia, or Germania
>Buy a new one every few weeks
>Make her call me Domine
>Make her wear a collar
>If she misbehaves, have her beaten, or lightly flogged
>Be totally arbitrary
>Calm and generous and gentle one moment
>Enraged and violent the next
>Encourage her to emerge from submission one day
>Drive her deeper into submission the next day
>Sell her to a brothel once she's 4 or 5 months pregnant
>Buy another
>Maybe a redhead this time

Nice tri FBI
Fine, I just want all prime breeding age women in cages.

Attached: 15.png (841x577, 157K)

same here. do you want to d8 me

Married to a nice girl and making love to her a few times a week.

i have a sexless relationship but thank you.

Sex every day, preferably just once every day but maybe multiple times on the weekend. A tall girl with short hair who has a massive DD/lg and petplay fetish.

Marry another sadist. Have an open relationship where we're free to degrade & do violence to random hookups, so long as each one tells the other in graphic detail so we can get all revved up before we have enthusiastic, playful, loving vanilla sex.

>1 woman, my age or a little older
>taller, or at least same height
>strongfat Oga-San body would be nice
>same race
>short hair, not more than bob length
>will let me shave her head at least once (it's been a fetish of mine for a long time)
Sex is reserved for after marriage

Hundreds of
>Swedish
>Mongolian
>Iberian
Women that I would impregnate and then have the three clans fight that w/intermarry and take over the world.
Swedes

Having sex every day with my loving wife sounds pretty great.

Attached: 1526959037410.png (633x758, 320K)

Having romantic, passionate sex with my spouse several times a week.

i just want one girl that enjoys having sex with me. i dont want to be some manwhore that has constant orgies, everything about that just disgusts me.

Passionate sex once or twice a day with cuddling afterwards and occasional random oral sex with someone i can grow old and die with

Attached: dog_headphones4.jpg (700x669, 99K)

broo i hate sex

Having sex pretty frequently with my loving wife until we have at least four kids and then having it every once in a while just as an expression of love and maybe more procreation

>Based choice user
Girls were meant for the KNOTT

Attached: 1555994455553.jpg (672x434, 23K)

a harem of 16 year old azn and eastern european girls

A big titted redhead or asian wife with a nice ass. Dump loads in her constantly and raise a large family together.

Pair bonding with one person, and occasional sex. It doesn't have to be every day.

Being loved and cherished by a domme yandere qt that makes me wear a collar and might even keep me in a cage sometimes to reinforce I cant leave her. She beats me and cuts me and torments me, but also cuddles me and tells me she loves me and helps tend to my wounds

to never need to have sex again!

Attached: 013A0499-6CF6-435B-9F46-16D970B0487A.gif (426x210, 1.14M)

My alarm clock every morning would be a beautiful woman with her mouth around my cock, and I'd end every day by coming home from work and nailing her.

What pussy would be the best, user?

I read some erotica exactly like this a few yrs ago, came gallons

Based sadismoposter

At what age would it slowly be time to stop trying for kids?

I have no idea. Id say a bdsm switch relationship with my soulmate, switching every few weeks or whenever we wanted. They would dom me sexually for some time and id be their tpe slave, collared but itherwise naked at all times, and other times id be their sadist but sex-drive-less dom (i dont feel horny when dom, interestingly enough). Of course sprinkled qoth some vanilla quickies here and there and of course vanilla sex as a way to show love/intimacy. Also sometimes vanilla period bc no one is made of steel

a hot girl who makes me smell all her farts

3 or more eager beautiful submissive wives who truly love me and are completely faithful to me alone. They all get on like best friends and help each other out taking care of house duties and raising children. They all consider all my children as their own regardless of who mothered them, the children don't even know which was their biological mother and consider themselves as having lots of mommies. When one gets pregnant they all get super excited and are very supportive of each other. When they notice I like a new woman they are very encouraging and will actively try to recruit her to be another wife for me and tell her how great it is to be with me. For some reason I am super rich too and money or working is never an issue for me. I live in a really nice modern big home. My bedroom has two king size beds pushed together where we sleep together, unless one is a new mommy she might stay in a seperate nursery bedroom with the new baby until it is ready to stay with the rest of the children, there is a seperate floor in the house for children's bedrooms and entertainment areas. Bottom floor has common living spaces, with lounges, dining, kitchen, study, theatre etc. Top floor is adults space, with main bedroom, lounge space, my private office, various bedrooms for sex scenarios, like one set up for sexy cosplay, a sex dungeon and such, a bar with pool table. Basement has gym, sauna, car collection, weed growing room. Outside is a pool, spa, al fresco bbq area, grassed area with playground, trampoline, sandpit, treehouse etc for kids.

The wives always dress in sexy outfits, bikinis, lingerie on adults floor. But change into more conservative clothes elsewhere. Every morning one of the wives gets to wake me by sucking on my cock, this is done by a rotating schedule. At nights I choose to either fuck them all which results in them etching begging to get my cum for themselves or I will choose one to take to one of the sex rooms for a special one on one session this might be done as a reward or a punishment if she has done well lately or misbehaved or maybe I will take her alone to get her pregnant if I think it's time for her to have a baby.

Having a qt bro tier gf with a similar minimalistic healthy lifestyle, set of interests and good sense of humor who I'd go on field trips and mountaineering with, and have passionate makeout sessions and sex with randomly in the heat of the moment, and who at the same time gives me the personal space I need.

Attached: Screenshot_2018_06_20_11.34.21.0.jpg (1200x800, 118K)

No lie, I've tried many sex fantasies and positions in my life, and the only perfect sex that stuck was when I genuinely felt something for the person. Literally when a qt is in bed next to you telling you how happy you make her and how much she cares for you, everything else pales in comparison.

>Tl;dr, I want pic related for the rest of my life

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Oh yeah, bit of a late addition, but I thought I'd go ahead and specify
>no sodomy
Yes, I know nobody but me cares, that's what these threads always are.

>no sodomy
Frankly I am surprised.
I thought judging by the rest of your scenario you would love sodomy since the woman you described was rather masculine.

like once a week or so

Being able to walk out on the street and be able to walk up to any girl I choose and have her be totally into me and fuck her the same day. Basically iike a super power where I'm liked for my boring personality and shit looks.

Outdoor bisexual orgies every weekend

Attached: 1558885531032.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Consensual sex with someone who actually wants to have sex with me, several times a week.

No. Sodomy, like premarital sex, is sinful.
Amazon position should be fine though, it's something I'm down to try. As well as other ways of being ridden in general.
Head shaving developed early and independent of everything else. I think I saw some tv show where some girl got her head shaved, and it just stuck. Short hair kinda came from that, and I was turned off long hair forever after being whipped in the face countless times every time a girl turned her head. I decided I could never live with that, and I didn't find it very attractive anymore anyways. Short hair just looks better to me and seems a lot more manageable.
The tall thing began largely because I had an early sexual awakening and was only attracted to the older women like the teachers, or the girls that were more developed.
I dunno where the muscle thing came from, to be honest.

I must want a girl to cuddle with every night
I'd rather have a cuddly gf than one with a high sex drive

being with my crush. Living together, really strong relationship etc. We fuck maybe like once every week or two. Not too much. More often we just make out & cuddle. :3 and feel each other up.

>What pussy would be the best, user?
the ones belonging to any female that regularly posts on this board

Being the cock in a lesbian releationship. Both girls love each other as much as they love me. I dont hear about this happening to any one but know some lucky cock is out there living this up.

Being with an athletic girl with big, muscular thighs who would cosplay different characters for me. We could switch off who dominates who. My tastes aren't too complex.

I know of something like this but the guy doesn't get to do any vaginal penetration and only one of the women love him.

A literal harem of 1 million white/asian women with me as the only man left on earth

Wouldn't the women incarcerate, strap you to a chair, and constantly extract your cum with a machine to help repopulate the earth?

Attached: 1.jpg (700x1001, 271K)

I'm too far gone to even have such thoughts.
I wish I was joking but I just dont have any and cant think of anything.
Itis like beyond my comprehension.
I should probably become a monk or something.

I didnt know what i wanted till this guy posted

What if you eventually fathered a male child?

what would be the point? you would probably never even meet 90% of them

It's inevitable that a resentful faction within the harem would try to use the son to gain power and even rise up against the user. Therefore, he'd have to kill any sons he has.

Attached: 1527035623932.jpg (868x1228, 961K)

>there will never be an imperator: rome mod where you get to play a patrician with patrician tastes

Attached: 1504853846340.png (500x651, 188K)

>10 year olds are considered sexually attractive by that chart

Probably banging 13-17 year olds on the regular with loving attachment to each of them and they feel the same about me. Until I'm ready to move on and instead of it being complicated they'll be understanding and have a great life and I'll go bang and love the next girl

being able to have sex with a girl at any given moment that I see and think to myself "jfc i want to fuck this girl", instead of the she walks away with nothing to show for proverb.

Single woman, after marriage, completely loyal to eachother
Radical i know

Attached: image.jpg (207x414, 26K)

sex with wife to have lots of children
though one woman might not be enough to have enough children

What is that like? Sometimes I want that too but im not quite there.

Go to a new middle school every day and pick up 10 different girls between 12 and 14.

Creampie a couple of them.
Have dogs rape a couple of them.
Have old filthy hobos rape a couple of them.
tell 2 of them to fistfuck the most young, threatening to ass rape them if they dont.
Eventually ass raping the 2 poor sods.

I would clearly have variation. Like having a preteen girl to forcibly eat her first menstrual blood, or having an innocent girl to eat feces right out of the ass of another, and things like that.

But, to be honest, most of the time i would just lose time trying to knock up as many early teen as i could.

Attached: 1542987477033.jpg (1863x2241, 1.17M)

Just having pure vanilla sex with my lovely wife with procreation in mind.
And handholding too, if it's OK with her.

With someone I love and I can buy cute clothes for. I actually spend a bit of time browsing sites like Ohpolly and Prettylittlething as inspiration for work, and keep thinking about how nice it would be to fuck someone who was wearing something like pic related.

Attached: ohpolly swimsuit.png (593x884, 1023K)

I can't imagine having sex but if I would I want two woman at the same time in really tight corsets, tasteful lingerie and high heels..

either:
1. a cute (cute is very important!!!) beta boy who likes to be berated and talked down to and worships me that i can femdom
or
2. a tall pretty boy who would absolutely dominate me(rape, slavery, humiliation etc) and then wrap me up in blankets and cuddle me asleep
both would be kinda fun also

perfect example of number 2

Attached: F589D1DF-F4AB-4681-A634-6D74446941E0.png (351x424, 191K)

someone who loves me and wants to have passionate sex

>one absolutely loyal biological female
>qt face, wide hips, thicc ass/thighs, slightly chubby
>willing to have sex with me every day, multiple times a day
sadly, I will never meet such a girl

Based and fucking insane bastard pilled.

>Go to a new middle school every day and pick up 10 different girls between 12 and 14.
>Creampie a couple of them.
>Have dogs rape a couple of them.
>Have old filthy hobos rape a couple of them.
>tell 2 of them to fistfuck the most young, threatening to ass rape them if they dont.
>Eventually ass raping the 2 poor sods.
>I would clearly have variation. Like having a preteen girl to forcibly eat her first menstrual blood, or having an innocent girl to eat feces right out of the ass of another, and things like that.
>But, to be honest, most of the time i would just lose time trying to knock up as many early teen as i could.
patrician

Attached: 365.png (800x585, 184K)

Permanent erectile dysfunction and absence of libido would be nice.

>Japanese girl who's 5'11" or so, taller is fine if her proportions are still good
>light femdom, teases me about being circumcised
>I get to eat her out frequently (both holes)
>fuck daily