How many Instagram followers does the average normal person have on their personal account...

How many Instagram followers does the average normal person have on their personal account? I ask because I met this mentally ill girl who struck me as a bit of an outcast, even told me she browses Jow Forums, but when I found her Instagram account she had nearly 200 followers.

Attached: 1557869177043.png (634x895, 701K)

How many likes/comments do she get? That's all it matters

dunno, it's private

This origgaro

I got 350

Are you a normaI person?

if you're a normal normal person 800-1000 followers is usually what they have, 200 is loser but kinda decent tier and less than that is sad. I've never had an instagram but I have used my cousin's and she is a hypernormie but not even a stacy.She has almost 2000 followers.

It doesn't correlate at all. Some people follow for follow, some people just friend close IRL friends. Some normal people have a lot of followers because they are popular, others don't have many because they care more about having fun than social media. Some losers have no followers because they have no friends, some have a ton because they have nothing better to do with their time than stage photo ops.

From my observations, your average robot has 20-500 followers with most of them being 250-400
Uhm... Follow her?

god damn loch ness monster, I don't want no tree fiddy

>normal 800-1000
maybe in america, here in europe most people just follow their friends and brands/meme accounts, average I see is maybe 200-300, I got like 30

>Uhm... Follow her?
l don't have any social media accounts.

>your average robot has 20-500 followers with most of them being 250-400
How do robots get so many followers, if they're robots?

Make one then? Go to /soc/, find a nice boy, use a auto follow app to make people follow you.

Other robots and meme pages.
>The account I use for /creativegeneral/ has 68 followers, most of them are Anons here.
>My personal account has 550 followers, with 15 of them are being actually friends

Oh christ.
A normal person has NONE, you should have NONE, nor does a normal person have an account on Instagram. The people you guys must think of as "normal" are attention seeking freaks.

How can you have no followers? Do bots avoid you?

(You)r a moron who doesn't get it

True. Most normal people I know don't bother with social media. They just use facebook.

I only got 2 followers lol. doesnt matter though since I only made an account to follow my favorite jewess

This.

/thread bye original

OP here, this thread was about to die but I just noticed she's following over 2,000 people, maybe that has something to do with it? Like follow for follow?

>tfw no irl friends
>no one to follow and no one to follow me
>too ugly to post pictures of myself and get orbiters
Fuck this existence. I hate my parents for making me so ugly.

I don't have any social media accounts other than Twitter which I used to track my favorite Japanese composer/artists. But I deleted it a while ago.

If she's following 2,000 people but has less than 200 followers she's not popular/normal by any means.

I don't even live in North America and that's how it is here. And are you speaking for the entirety of Europe? I have family in Germany and my zoomer cousins and all their friends have like 500-800 followers, 30 is extremely low and bot tier.

She also has nearly 800 posts, which seems to be a lot.

Based on what I now know from this thread, I'm gonna have to conclude that yeah, she isn't all too normal.

If she has 800 posts and 200 followers she's mentally ill