Were we doomed at birth? is there a way out?

were we doomed at birth? is there a way out?

Attached: 1532406328097.webm (405x720, 1.94M)

we have no control over what we are. we are puppets in a cruel marionette show being performed for an uncaring audience.

this doesn't sound bad tbqh...

Attached: 1534658569757.jpg (960x496, 31K)

If you want to be rich, get many girls, have a successful life you're doomed.
If you want to be happy you've a headstart over normies.

Well, I'm not Asian, so I don't care what Asian whores do

>If you want to be happy you've a headstart over normies.
top fucking kek, how exactly do I have a head start? is this incel cope?

that wasnt as depressing as you made it out to be. girl wants dat dik

She found out he had a small pee pee and lost interest immediately?

nope. she gave that dik some good squeezing, checking how hard he was. see it hes ready for a milkin

>lost interest
how can you be this blind? she keeps wanting his dick even after he pushes her away. the fact that someone was filming means she did something even worse before that.

ya who tf was filmin?

some random dude was her being lewd as fuck in public and decided to film it

musta been a midget t b h

how would you try to film people without them noticing? by holding the camera up to their eye-level?

God, I would hate being an Asian guy in this century. It must be just as bad as when white guys see White women do this shit with blacks

>It must be just as bad as when white guys see White women do this shit with blacks
life is suffering for anyone who isn't a degenerate chad or female.

Attached: 1551599134742.jpg (540x349, 42K)

lol idk
race has nothing to do with this

I wish I was Chad to consume my mundane desires with lovely girls

Attached: 7567657.jpg (429x117, 6K)

Based Ligottian user.

Attached: 9780143133148.jpg (299x450, 59K)

>race has nothing to do with this
Yeah sure it doesn't.
Asian women aren't whores for White cock the same why White women don't fuck niggers for the same reason. Sure user.

listen if you want to make it about race, please be my guest.

fuck, i want a boyfriend now. they will get home and start fucking really hard. what a lucky cunt

Attached: 193657476839.jpg (845x555, 110K)

I mean even if you are a pussy cant you at least try and stick up for yourself? like even if you lose at least trying? even if you get your ass beat or something bad happens isn't it better than a life of being a total failure?

also that guy is just a fat fuck. theres nothing good about it. the only reason he would win in a fight is because he ate 100 extra pounds of cheese burgers. you could grab a weapon and be on the same level

who the fuck is even talking about fights you mongoloid? this is about being chosen versus being rejected by women.

i mean, is he even "mongoloid"? why do you always make this about race

I'm using mongoloid as a curse word and not literally you retard

Yes there's a way out. Repenting and believing on the Lord.

I tried that church shit and it was extremely fake and cringe.

i actually don't care. i hate white woman now

i dont care how youre using it t b h, only that youre using it

that guy is obviously a huge apeand showing hes better than that nerd and if he ever stole a girl from that nerd theres nothing he could do but sit and watch and he just looks like he was waiting to be an ass hole to that nerdy dude

the only people I see that are religious are mentally ill as fuck or people who are really lucky like people who fell into a bunch of money or born in happiness or something

or really stupid. either way god is bull shit. church is bull shit. religion is bull shit.

Asian women love whites way more than white women love niggers

The way out requires a lot more hard work than the vast majority of robots are willing to put in.

Yup, working on killing myself before i'm forced to wageslave lads. Any wish fulfillment escapist media you'd recommend?

waging aint that bad. collecting money is alright

Eh, personal preference but the only thing that'd make me happy to buy is drugs, and the ones I like you can't abuse easily.
I've lost my ability to be happy or content in full, now it's just coping until I die.

Attached: 1481170206676.jpg (640x480, 73K)

ye i relized this after escaping neetism.
could finally offord to buy the formal clothing id like to wear and go to events with a female by my side and not alone anymore.
now im working on getting a car and moving out of mom's house so that i can finally fuck as many women as i want in peace and comfort. maybe even wife one.

>is there a way out?
yeah

Attached: i can't bear it anymore.jpg (960x956, 51K)

And this is what they mean by "man-up." This is how you man-up, by being wanted. None of us will ever understand what being wanted or needed in any way truly feels like. Just watching this video, as a hkhv neet "man" in his 30s. Someone who was tormented through schooling, never had any friends and was constantly bullied. Someone who grew up poor and still is poor. Shuttin, etc, etc. To me this video represents a parallel universe. Something that just can't exist in this plain of being. It seems as absurd as the avengers existing irl. Something so wildly unrealistic.. A girl grabbing at a teen guys dick. When I was a teen if I had a girl, let alone an attractive girl doing this to me I'd have not only succeeded in schooling (I dropped out of highschool), but I'd probably be a millionaire by now. Confidence is so important to health and success. Never having experienced something like this or anything beneficial to my own image of myself... Destroyed me. As a result I've become racist, I idolize serial killers, and whenever a school or any shooting spree occurs I genuinely feel at peace. So when I see people so shocked and appalled by by these acts, to them all I can think to say is.. Live with the monsters you create.

nice bros. ya save that cash