Femanons why aren't you skinny?

Femanons why aren't you skinny?

Attached: 1560414028900.jpg (730x1024, 89K)

I don't need to be skinny to get Chad

I only eat once every 2 days or so, so I am :)

If you don't want to be pumped and dumped you need to be skinny

I am, reply to me once you reach 103lbs.

Attached: 1558303688385.jpg (494x494, 43K)

im trying damn it
>origniallleeio spaghettios

tfw no thick filipina gf

Femanons are perfect at any weight.

Lol no, if she doesn't even bother to eat less to look good for her man it's probably a sign that she won't do anything for her man

I dont think i naturally have the body type to ever be gracefully slim. Even at my skinniest (before the metabolism packed in) i had an hourglass. I am getting a bit chub though. I wish i had the will to do something about it but hating my body is not a new feeling to me anyway

God damn built for the BBC I just can imagine her getting split apart like Piper Perri

I love them for what is on the inside

I'm losing weight for my boyfriend. He deserves a pretty girlfriend and I want him to have what he deserves. I can give him what he wants, so I'm losing weight.
I gained weight because I never adjusted my eating habits after I stopped growing and quit the only activity I did that involved physical exertion.
I'm only a few pounds overweight, but I want to have a BMI of 19 or lower as my goal.

Because I used to be and now I'm way happier that I'm 200lbs

Attached: 1560217841962.jpg (908x511, 163K)

You sound very beautiful. Is there any way I can see you?

I swear I saw a post just like this along the lines of "im losing weight to give my boyfriend a nice body" etc. Is this some weird sexual LARP post? what's arousing about this for you?

I posted in "does r9k like thin girls" saying that. It's not a fetish or LARP, and it's not a sexual thing either. I just like doing everything I can to make him happy because I love him. Plus I have eating disorder tendencies so it encourages me to eat less.

Skinny girls are perfect. They're fun to toss around and pick up cause they're so light.
Skinny+cute butt=heaven

Its unhealthy, and >Not like im a lard tho, i have amazing curves and i think that suffices for having 26 bmi instead of 17 like the desperate women out there

post your curves if you are so amazing

You don't love him. If he wanted to leave you, you wouldn't forget about him and you would probably annoy him.

i am skinny, in fact i have a problem with being too skinny, i'm 5'1 and 92 lbs

What do you mean? I love him more than anything.

You know what this board is, right? Where it is, etc. I dont want to get posted and be jerked off to for the rest of the internets existence

Youre using the fact that you have a bf as a crutch to excuse your desire to destroy your body. Stop that and either face the fact that youre sick or stop this shit

so? Tell him that every second. He will eventually leave you. How do you not know he's fucking girls on the side

Based origarlic user

> I just like doing everything I can to make him happy
why weight loss then and not like idk, getting a phd or something?

That's sweet. It's better to be skinny than to be a fat fuck like most of the useless faggots on this board.
Women have been skinny for thousands of years.

You don't know him or what will make him happy.

what makes him happy? Do you give bjs?

Because they were starving. Pic related was no lie the "Venus" (as in, beauty ideal) of the paleolithic age of humanity
Im not chubby seeker, im into women in the healthy bmi range (19-24), but i just know that the skinny worked out beauty standard of today is only the ideal because only the richest people can afford to eat healthy and can spend enough time and resources on working out.
Look through history: the beauty standards differ following what it meant to be wealthy, pale women when poor people worked in the sun 24/7, fat women when poor ppl starved, etc

Attached: 220px-Willendorf-Venus-1468.jpg (220x349, 20K)

Getting there, I've lost 30lbs so far.
I'll be content getting to 103, but I'll be extremely happy if I get to 90.

I'm trying to put weight on actually. My family and friends keep making fun of me.

am 5'3 and 99lbs
that is all

Did Jow Forums turn into the new anamia forum now? Is this the next thing after the discord trannies? Literal 15 yo bland white girls with self esteem issues? Pathetic

im not a femanon but because of my genetics. I starve diet and exercise every day

it doesn't matter because I have a fucking crazy unstoppable appetite. 800 calories is just barely filling to me

no matter what i do i cant starve enough because my appetite is high. its my genetics and god

Bitch I was 5'9" and 98 lbs when I was 14, what you mean "too skinny"

Except no. Sugary, fattening foods have only really become common in the last few centuries.
The high caloric value of modern food is easier to acquire than ever before and little work is required.
In the past, all food had less caloric value than it does now, and our bodies adapted and evolved to that fact.
Low body fat%=healthy.
What is healthy is seen as attractive and this is the way it's been for thousands of years.

Attached: girls.jpg (736x736, 164K)

i am sorta
being short doesnt really show it well

give me your discords please, i like smol qts

She doesn't have to do anything for me. It's my job as the man to ensure I do everything for her and she lives life easy.

also, I see the willendorf venus as a caricature of sorts. I don't think anyone would have thought that was attractive in the paleolithic era.

This. Fuck, all I want to do is have a fembot gf who can live a comfortable life thanks to my efforts.

Yes, I do. But of course there's more to a relationship than just the sexual aspect.
I like to make him happy by caring for him. Plus we are compatible on a level where just being together makes us happy.

How funny are you?
Do you look silly will all that fat you don't have, or are you kawaii and all your friends are jealous fat sluts?

>Sugary, fattening foods have only really become common in the last few centuries. The high caloric value of modern food is easier to acquire than ever before and little work is required.
Yes they have, and thats why it is suddenly unattractive to be fat. 9/10 working class people are fat. I dont know how sheltered you are, but a microwave pizza costs 2.50 in a cheap ppl market. Its cheap, filling and tastes good. But if you go to a "bio, locally grown" etc market, 1 kg of non genetically engineered etc apples costs 5.25. Its expensive.
People value wealth, and now it is expensive to eat healthy and work out. In renaissance, stuffing your face and being pale was seen as attractive because it meant you didnt work and could still afford a lot of food

The venus is a representation of the back then ideal woman/mother figure: eating enough to have a lot of fat, big boobs to have a lot of milk, big hips/ass (which is medically proven to make birthing easier)

Attached: p02f3lhb.jpg (480x542, 47K)

>posts a Rubens painting
You know a big criticism of his is that his women are too fat?
He's also baroque, not renaissance.
I could also post pic related which is an actual renaissance painting featuring Venus.
Wealth class will never supersede the most basic primal instinct of what looks healthy and what doesn't.
>eating enough to have a lot of fat, big boobs to have a lot of milk
Breast size does not affect milk production in any significant way.
The only thing that you said that is sort of consistent is hip size. But it has nothing to do with the absolute size of the hips per say, it has everything to do with the proportion of the hips to the waist. And you can still be skinny with wide hips, adding visceral fat to your hips will not actually increase the width of the bones.

Attached: birth-venus-botticelli.jpg (840x429, 154K)

yes you do. your friend is skinny. fuck you, maybe in October when my buds will buy me a steak for fucking you

I don't know. I'm slightly underweight so I can see why they say it but it's really hard to actually gain weight. I don't think I look too terrible or at least I don't think being heavier will help but maybe it will. I guess some of my friends are kinda fat but I don't think that's why they say it.

Femanons are at their best when they're a little chubby

Aim to gain muscle, not fat.
Increase protein and fats intake, don't cut carbs totally but don't let that be the bulk of your diet.
Don't focus on cardio, fill out your schedule with mostly weight training unless you take up martial arts.

I'm skinny af (5'5 under 100lbs) and it's hard for me to gain weight. It sucks. The reality is guys prefer thicc

Are you putting in effort to maintain that weight, or is 100lbs your normal weight and if you aimed to gain weight you'd go up?

It's like my default weight. I'm extremely lazy and never exercise. I don't really enjoy eating that much and I'm picky so there's that. But even when I stuff myself with junk food I just don't seem to gain.

I love hourglass women.

You lucky bitch.

> The reality is guys prefer thicc
That isnt true, guys just like big/shapely ass and tits. There is also a huge minority that likes skinny girls, where are you from?

How old are you; maybe your metabolism is just fast and when you get older you can be thicc too.

If your legs were nice, I'd pick you over thicc without hesitating.

She doesn't want some internet loser to settle for her, she wants to be a fat ass dick magnet.

Most guys prefer whatever they can get
There's stuff to like about every body size unless you're at the real extremes
I can probably throw you around which makes me feel powerful

well ya girls like in the OP are just blessed with genetics. My ass is bones. I'm from Canada

Probably. My mom went thru the same thing. I'm almost 20.

I'm not into guys who just take whatever they can get though and I don't think that's too unreasonable.

Crikey; yea, just give it a bit and you'll blow up.
I had a friend who was hot until about 22, then metabolism dropped like a rock and she doubled in size.
Don't let that happen to you, start exercising or take up a sport, or at least ride a bike and learn to cook healthy or else you'll be thicc for a couple of months in between being sticc and being a mammoth.

I'm just saying guys will adjust to you
Besides do you really want to be fetishised?

>one chance
>born fat
i was born fat

Attached: born this way.png (205x246, 7K)

>My ass is bones. I'm from Canada
Sweet, we're close, let me bone your boney ass

Be my fat gf right now or else Ill eat the entire Wendy's menu excluding salads

Of course not but I also want to be the most attractive person possible to my significant other. So he has to be into me physically and it's not easy being a sticc

Don't worry I have no intention of getting huge like that. My mom had until her pregnancy though so I have plenty of time! if my metabolism is following hers

You weren't born fat you chubby fuck pillow, you ate yourself into engorgement and now you belong in the bedroom.

i'll be your gf as long as we never have to talk or see eachother i hardly ever have to bathe and i can just play mmos all day and get approval for being a mediocre dps on discord

it's not my fat i'm fat. there are girls that do less than me and are skinny. it's genetic. not saying i couldn't exercise, but i will always be chubby.

Your worries are misplaced
You probably won't be always the MOST attractive girl to him but you can always be the girl with the most pull
Realistically, he's probably gonna fit your desires less than you do his

Can you describe yourself? Your style, your demeanor, your hobbies, your fears, your favorite type of man.

I just want to be able to imagine you.

But do you exercise and do you overeat or eat unhealthy food?
It may be that genetically you're predisposed towards being fatter under the same circumstances that another girl would be skinny, but are you making an effort to avoid it?

HoneyNutButt#8019
Add me fuck it

>but are you making an effort to avoid it?
no. but other people also don't make an effort and they just have a good metabolism. if i had a good metabolism i'd be skinnyfat, but i don't so i'm just fat.

That's fair, I wish you all the best and I'm sure you carry it well.

When I met my virgin soon to be waifu gf she had a 15 BMI(17now) she played vidya all day, and denied dozens of guys weekly. I wouldn't say she was desperate. 26 BMI is just fat. You probably have cottage cheese ripples in your skin.

Are you busty/curvy? Like, where does the fat go and how fat are we talking?

I'm pretty quiet in general and I avoid having to go out and be around people when I can. I find it draining.
My fashion style is edgy, sometimes pastel goth. My hobbies are all the typical indoorsy stuff you'd expect. I'm big into designing clothes and costumes. I draw and read a lot.
I have this really often recurring and realistic nightmare where I swerve off a bridge into the water while driving and die trapped inside my car, and I'm a little spooked that it's actually going to happen someday. So I'm scared of bridges.
My ideal guy is tall, lanky, and a little andro looking. Give me a kpop bf and I'll be happy

what makes you say that last part?

>tall

tfw 5'10" manlet

Attached: 1513909055091[1].jpg (225x224, 20K)

You probably have an ideal guy type and girls can be more rigid when it comes to these things
Or you don't and underestimate his ability to be the same

I'd dress you up in a tight dress with a bow and give you my lanky lanklet cock

pear shaped, i guess. i have a butt, so i guess i could tell people i'm "curvy" if i was trying to pretend i wasn't a fat. my hips and thighs are fat. my belly is fat. my boobs are somehow not fat. 36B. 5'4 190lbs ish, i haven't weighed myself in a while.

nooo I consider that tall! I mean ideally guys over 6' are really comfy to be with but it's really okay as long as he's more than a few inches taller.

Also I think you're taller than most of the kpop boys that I consider ideal. It's really about how you carry yourself and your style. I find it sad shorter guys get so discouraged on r9k I want to prevent that as much as I can. Sorry user.

I guess I just don't like thinking about relationships where one person likes the other more. Makes me uncomfortable. My last (and only) relationship was the reverse btw.

>Tfw 6'2" but chunky
I'm warning you add me HoneyNutButt#8019 or else I'll eat the WHOLE FUCKING WENDYS MENU

>tfw no self conscious overweight gf to convince to be comfortable with herself and then she goes on to get even bigger
Are there any girls like this?

Do you like smol ashun peepees?

Do you have blue hair by any chance?

You said you like andro looking guys? Don't you want protection? I dont think a feminine looking guy could give you that.

I don't think you're a fan of Eminem, lol.

Honestly, I'd love to ask you a bunch of stuff. Whats your name, are you pale, how's your attitude towards sex, how tolerant are you towards foreign cultures, are you a good kisser etc but I don't think that belongs on r9k desu. Do you know a way you could connect with me?

Why don't you shower? If you did, I'd gladly fuck you until you cum buckets. Don't you enjoy sex?

You don't have to be skinny, I apologize on behalf of OP if this thread is making you uncomfortable with your body image or if it's pressuring you to commit on things you don't really want to.

All femanons are great, regardless of body type. Please keep being great!

I change my hair a lot it's dyed black now but I had it blue and pink not too long ago.
Some of your other questions are really weird to me. I'm not sure what you mean by protection? And why do you want to know how I kiss user..
I usually don't mind sharing my snapchat or discord but I don't want to answer questions like that sorry.

By protection I mean physical protection. You know, fighting off other guys who want to harrass you.

I wanna know how you kiss, because I think you're attractive and hope that I can talk to you on some sort of private channel (snap/kik/discord whatever)

Listen, I don't know you yet and can't possibly tell what exactly your comfort zone is. But I'd really like to talk to you on snap/discord/younameit. Don't know how high your tolerance towards "creepiness" is though. Rest assured, if I get to know you better, I think I canget a better feel for what bothers you and how you'd like to be talked to.

Oh well.

i'm probably not going to add you, i don't want you to get trolled either.
i do shower sometimes.
>Don't you enjoy sex?
ehhhhhhh, it's okay sometimes.

would you sleep with me? originalo

>20 bmi but look fat cus of "womanly" bone structure
i hate dieting bros this isn't fair

Attached: 1551826361419.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Had twins and only started going to the gym almost a year after having them. I'm starting ot wonder if it's worth the effort though.

Ever try the Keto meme?

like 5 times but keto rash and flu hit me extremely hard for some reason every time and don't go away til i knock myself out of ketosis
trying to just count calories and do good amounts of cardio instead of memeing at this point

Attached: 1548479461176.jpg (540x540, 49K)