Mouth breathing destroyed my looks and doomed me to being a social outcast all my years in school...

Mouth breathing destroyed my looks and doomed me to being a social outcast all my years in school, and probably my entire life at this point. I don't know how I'm supposed to live with this fact.

Context:
I'm 19. Earlier this year, I made note of the fact how abnormally small and set-back my jaw is. I had never given my looks much consideration, but I was starting to get bothered by the compelte absence of female attention in all of my life. I recalled reading about the connection between mouth breathing and facial deformities, especially regarding the jaw, online at some point. I went and dug up my old school photos and, to an unpleasant surprise, found multiple photos where my mouth was hanging open.

Further analysing my looks, I noticed I have all of the traits of a typical mouth breather. I addition to my small jaw, I had a narrow and long face and tired eyes. I also had a disproportionately big nose, which I've seen some mouth-breathers have also. I've also gone through HEAVY orthodontic treatment due to having severly crooked teeth, which is a clear symptom of mouth breathing.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that at no point, did any adult, doctor, teacher, fucking ANYONE help me in the matter. The thought that mouth breathing is detrimental to well-being hadn't even entered my mind before now. How the fuck is it that I'm more informed on the matter at 19 than a supposed healthcare professional or an adult who chooses to have children are? The harm of mouth breathing was already researched in the fucking 90s, before I was even born.

I'm objectively an inferior human compared to my genetic potential. This was a perspective-altering realization to me. To think that such a small and seemingly harmless habit can override huge conscious efforts at being a healthier human is fucking depressing. I now see why I still can't get girls, even after getting into shape. My face is fucking disgusting and all for a reason that would have been easily prevented.

Attached: ezrhwqy3sle11.jpg (1385x1209, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=naMIiP0eQ84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Identical twins. One is a mouth breather, one is not. I guess I don't have to tell you which one. My face has the same disgusting traits the one in the picture has.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Mouth breathing is associated with a lower than average IQ, attention span, conscientiousness, agreeableness, and openness to experience.

considering it has been researched and is basically settled information, I'm inclined to believe there's a sinister motive behind the lack of spread of the information. the orthodontic field would certainly lose a big market if they lost mouth-breathing kids with crooked teeth as customers.

the media certainly doesn't seem to want to cover the topic.

kek the bottom guy looks like a white supremacist

The one on the left looks better. Also I'm gonna have to ask for a source on that picture. It looks like the same guy just younger.

Source? And please don't link InfoWars.

It's a popular picture on the issue. I don't have an exact source, but it's used in the lecture below, around 15:10.

youtube.com/watch?v=naMIiP0eQ84

Not him but he basically listed the outcomes of chronic sleep deprivation during childhood, does mouth breathing cause this?

just noticed they're not actually identical twins, but just siblings. the differences are still very apparent.

You think this is the face of a white supremacist? I'd say he looks more like your average beaner stoner.

Attached: white supremacy face.png (334x453, 238K)

well i mean i can't deny it, i breath mostly through my nose and my face is much closer to the top than the bottom

better luck next time, OP

FUCC I look like a disgusting hybrid between them!

Attached: 4DBA347E-99DE-42BC-A17D-E958CD58EF86.jpg (500x506, 56K)

>video from 2:20 onwards
>displays examples of media promoting keeping the mouth open
i swear to fucking god if this is another jewish ploy.

>You think this is the face of a white supremacist?
You're right he's not fat enough

Yeah, your genes fucked you up, not the mouth breathing. You were going to look like shit anyway, deal with it.

no, you're an ignorant retard. educate yourself on the matter before speaking up on it. I linked a good video in this thread which I recommed watching.

good thing i'm a slav

having a good chin is in my genes.

mouth breathing ruined my life too. i've corrected the damage done to a decent extent by mewing (no longer breathing through mouth, tongue on roof of mouth, etc.) and now get attention from girls, but it's been so hard adjusting to everything. it's like after i graduated high school and started fixing my shit, after being NEET for a few months and then finally getting a job, it was like i entered a different universe. i remember girls would come up to me, rub on my chest, stare at me, and blatantly flirt with me. i even knew this one girl who had a boyfriend who would go out of her way and run errands for me, just to get my attention.

in essence, mewing will fix the physical aspect of your issues, but even after you become attractive, even after girls start showing interest in you, even after you start going dates on girls, even after you gain some self-confidence, the mental anguish of being that loser kid with the weak chin throughout your adolescent years will continue to haunt you. mouth breathing is truly the most damaging thing one can do to themselves and even after the physical symptoms of mouth breathing have dissipated, the mental anguish will probably never leave.

pic related, reason why orthodontists don't tell their clients not to mouth breathe. truly disgusting if you ask me.

Attached: kevin-home.png (805x448, 333K)

Your Xlear shilling video doesn't mean shit. Provide a peer-reviewed source or fuck off.

>Tfw nose breathed my entire fucking life
>mfw still fucked over by genetics and now i have a recessed chin and shit jawline

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1339x696, 124K)

Who else here /mew/ing?