Tfw you will never join a warrior order like the SS and have brotherly camaraderie and frauleins all on you

>tfw you will never join a warrior order like the SS and have brotherly camaraderie and frauleins all on you

Attached: 1.jpg (474x355, 26K)

You can have that in many professions user, and you don't have to genocide anyone.

Uhm I made a thread about starting my own state a few days ago, we could have this but you didn't join!

>tfw no cool dagger

Attached: 2.jpg (2915x1938, 222K)

>you will never freeze to death in russia or get killed by russians at berlin

>in many professions
like what, modern soldiers? hah!

>implying a hero's death isn't better than living to 90 and being an institutionalized ahlzheimer's victim

stalin was unironically based and redpilled. i'd rather not die a painful death fighting his armies, especially if my country is going to get pozzed in 60 years anyway

The SS?

You mean that division who thought they were extremely genetically superior, so they sneak attacked a horde of Mongolian peasants and lost?

why not join your country's special forces?

There's such a childish falseness when one of you tries to rp as a Jow Forumstard.

or have your sister, mother or daughter choke on SLAVIC BVLL SEED

>and you dont have to genocide anyone
lame

even the best pearl can be lost beneath the many grains of sand on a beach

believe me OP, being in the SS REALLY isn't a good thing to romanticize. there are far better examples of camaraderie or a sense of purpose via brothers in arms

SS wasn't a "Division"

You wouldn't make the cut, OP. In fact you'll probably be gassed, amerimutt.

>frauleins
OwO

Attached: F4D8B58C-DFA8-4EC2-B9C6-9CE750C4BE50.jpg (596x584, 113K)

>t. 5'6 acne-faced, scrawny teenager

t. Actually a 6' chad
Bros before hoes

Attached: 1474325065624.png (800x800, 134K)

I love alpine babes

Attached: 1555160929499.jpg (640x960, 66K)

so why don't you join the military you stupid fucking larper

>tfw you will never liberate Pure German girls of their hymens and leave them with a whole generation of rape babies.

Attached: 1392437949534.jpg (276x280, 24K)

Implying I'm not trying, you fanny. Waiting for the PRNC test date

>tfw no cool uniform

Attached: 3.jpg (410x581, 39K)

>lose to mongolians
>y-yeah but we weren't a division ;_;

didn't know you were a nonce lad. what are you joining as? you know the army get all the birds right?

>wanting to be on the losing side
C U C K
U
K

Aircraft technician apprentice, purely so I can learn to work on planes (if they actually fucking get around to having them) and get the good civilian money once I leave. Not into British 'women' anyway kek

how about you fucking buy some 20 pound weights, eat some meat, and get fit. then we can talk about military.

good luck, if i see a sperg in the chow hall staring at the floor in his gay blue jumper i'll come over to you and say alright. and stop idolising nazis

Just jealous of our hats aren't you

Attached: RN_ratings_number_one_uniform.jpg (360x480, 35K)

>tfw op gets to hang out with his german bros

Attached: 2A6928B4-3434-47C9-96C9-8C161CBD2123.jpg (600x483, 91K)

Why not join the United States Marine Corps?

Why? Why was that dagger made? For what? Why for such a purpose?

it was made to serve as the fuhrers dildo