Live at a condo complex, just moved there a month ago for a new job

>live at a condo complex, just moved there a month ago for a new job
>get arrested a few days ago for indecent exposure (i was tripping balls on my balcony and i was naked trying to smoke my tobacco pipe)
>some neighbor lady takes a video of me spitting at her (I don't remember i was blacked out) while she was yelling at me
>parents came and got me out of jail, it was just a misdemeanor and i have no prior record so not a huge deal really. apparently it will get expunged, only gonna cost $2000.
>get home from work, go outside on my patio and smoke my tobacco pipe
>she comes out and asks if my parents are home, says i cant legally be there if they aren't
>say "not sure who told you that lie" and continue smoking my pipe
>she says "you're on drugs" [i am 100% sober] and claims she's going to call the police on me
>tell her she should go see a therapist, and finish my pipe up and go inside

i literally have nothing illegal. i wonder what will happen. cops can't just arrest me for nothing, right?

i feel like if they knock on my door i will ask them to go talk to her for harassing me, and tell her i will file a report if she talks to me again while i'm on my own property

Attached: cali-butt.jpg (1020x1548, 455K)

>smokes pipe
>takes drugs and freaks out at people

you sound annoying

>>smokes pipe
nothing wrong with that, i enjoy it

>>takes drugs and freaks out at people
well she was the one freaking out. she could have just ignored me

>you sound annoying
cool

There are things in your life that you're doing that aren't benefiting you and are putting your family out and causing them to suffer. Why don't you look at those as something you can change?

what am i doing right now that is causing other people to suffer? please be specific

This here stuff:

Your neighbor should be shot, what a wretched cunt.

smoking a tobacco pipe? existing on my property?
nah dude, it brings me joy, and it's relaxing

or are you confused about something that happened in the past, and thinking that i am doing the same thing now? honest mistake, but i am totally incapable of changing the past, if i could i would use that superpower to win the lottery or something

well this is pretty cut and dry. don't expose yourself on your balcony.

You justified being naked on your porch yelling and spitting? You are the worst neighbor.

I especially like the part where you bitch about the neighbor recording your craziness. I hope she posted it on Live Leak so we can all be glad we don't live next to you.

Also you are 1 strike in, 2 more you can be forcibly evicted as a nuisance. Grow up and stop being a child.

>don't expose yourself on your balcony.
you're correct. and that was in the past, i can't change that. further, i was on drugs so my bad behavior is explained by that. her bad behavior is not

>You justified being naked on your porch yelling and spitting?
no, but i only spit at her because she came over and started yelling at me. normally i can't spit very far, so that was totally a reaction to her bad behavior, harrassing me

>You are the worst neighbor.
nah, i was minding my own business

>I especially like the part where you bitch about the neighbor recording your craziness. I hope she posted it on Live Leak so we can all be glad we don't live next to you.
i didn't really bitch about it, i simply explained what happened

>Also you are 1 strike in, 2 more you can be forcibly evicted as a nuisance. Grow up and stop being a child.
please explain EXACTLY what i can do, besides inventing a time machine? please
people do crazy things under the influence of drugs. i made a mistake, i understand it was a mistake, it was in the past, i can't change it

now, why harass someone sitting on their balcony smoking tobacco, minding their own business?
sounds like she is the child here

when i did something stupid and acted like a total moron, i was on drugs. a drug i intend to NEVER DO AGAIN EVER
when she does it, she's stone cold sober

sounds like she needs to grow up, not me

Your mom had to pick you up from jail after a drug episode.

correct. that was stupid behavior, i was being an idiot. totally reprehensible, no excuse for that

now what i can i change RIGHT NOW?
nothing

i am doing literally nothing wrong

yet this stupid, mentally deranged old lady is harassing me. LOL. sounds like she needs therapy

>her bad behavior
You were behaving indecently and she told you to fucking stop. The old broad didn't do anything wrong. All she's guilty of is assuming that you aren't allowed to be there anymore.

She told you to fuck off once after you spit at her and exposed yourself. That's not really harassment.

>You were behaving indecently
correct, i was, many days ago

>she told you to fucking stop
no, actually she didn't

>The old broad didn't do anything wrong
yes she did, she harrassed me

>All she's guilty of is assuming that you aren't allowed to be there anymore.
wrong, she knows that's not the rules
she also threatened my parents, lied and said she wouldn't testify if they let her rent out the condo

fact is, the state picked it up. it won't even go to court, she was blackmailing

further, she just harassed me (i did nothing at all and was on my property) and threatened to call the police. she is doing something wrong

what did i do wrong TODAY? nothing

>She told you to fuck off
no, she did not. she came closer to me and was yelling at me. i saw the video

>after you spit at her and exposed yourself
no, she came up to me on her own volition and was yelling at me, then i spit at her

>That's not really harassment.
you're confused, it's ok. i'll break it down to make it simpler

i didn't say she harrassed me THEN. i said she just did, today, like 1 hour ago. i was sitting on my balcony, again, WITH CLOTHES ON smoking 100% legal tobacco. then she came up to me and started telling lies and also threatening to call the police, also accusing me of being on drugs which is not true

she's harrassing me. it's actually quite enjoyable. i can easily irritate her any time i go out on the balcony (i smoke every hour or so)

my mere existence irritates her, i can use this to my advantage

brb, gonna go for a smoke =)

God you're an annoying twat, OP. Glad you're not my neighbor.

Did you try apologizing to her or anything at all? Just because something that happened a few days ago is seemingly ancient history to you doesn't mean that she's completely over it too. You could always try saying you're sorry for behaving that way and take responsibility for your behavior. Or you can continue pushing the responsibility on the drugs that you willingly took and play the victim over the fact that your neighbor doesn't fucking like you now.

i did apologize to her

you have to understand, she has mental issues

further, her daughter was just in the hospital on ife support, nearly died from a heroin overdose

also i don't care if she likes me or not. she could just leave me alone, ignore me. she chooses not to. she chooses to harass me even when i do literally nothing wrong, today is a prime example.

i suspect she will continue harassing me, unprovoked. that's certainly OK, it brings me joy to know that my mere existence makes her suffer

she certainly deserves it. no other witness chooses to behave in this pathetic, deranged, infantile manner

why the fuck did you post if you won't listen to people's advice and you don't give a fuck about your neighbour? of course she doesn't want you around, your naked ass spit on her. who cares if it was in the past, she is going to think you're a fucking no good goof every time she sees you on that balcony. smoke more and get cancer and fucking die already.

>you won't listen to people's advice
the only advice i got so far was to invent a time machine and undo what happened in the past

>of course she doesn't want you around
so what? she could just ignore me. she chooses not to

>she is going to think you're a fucking no good goof every time she sees you on that balcony
that's OK, she probably needs a therapist for other reasons as well

>smoke more and get cancer and fucking die already.
sounds like something's bothering you. want to talk about it, bud?

Well it sounds like she's bothering you at least as much as you're bothering her. You're gonna have to get used to the fact that she hates you because you've an irreparable first impression on her and she's never gonna like you now. Let it go if you're really okay with the whole situation and stop killing threads to justify your faggotry.

>Well it sounds like she's bothering you
eh, not really. it's actually kind of entertaining

i was just asking to see if anyone had some good ideas on what i could do

>You're gonna have to get used to the fact that she hates you
i actually prefer it this way

>she's never gonna like you now
i never wanted her to

>Let it go
i already have, she's the one that can't

thx for entertaining me =)