OK user. Tell me why you are fucked and there's nothing you can do to ever find a woman willing to kiss/fuck/love you...

OK user. Tell me why you are fucked and there's nothing you can do to ever find a woman willing to kiss/fuck/love you. I want to hear excuses.

Pic related is to make femanons insecure.

Attached: natalie-portman.jpg (500x375, 29K)

i wish i knew bro

>Tell me why you are fucked

I'm fucked because I only like women with your original pic related's body type and that's like 0.5% of all women in the year of our fat lord 2019

Can you talk to people?

Yeah, nice troll.

If serious: I dunno, move out of WV.

conversation methods and topics too far from normal which make females quickly lose interest and develop actual disgust and hatred towards me

Attached: 0fb8f0d6c0bc0974b0a1e82436766ab4.png (483x681, 304K)

Statistics. Tried with many chicks, none wanted me. The sample size is big enough to assume I'm just unwanted.

>high functioning autism
>4 inch penis
>5'6
>recessed chin and bad jawline
>no job
>no car
>NEET
>never graduated highschool
>19 yet look and sound like i'm 13
>social anxiety and can't talk to women at all
>bisexual but can't talk to men either

Attached: PINK FLOYD.png (1280x720, 823K)

Talk less. Learn how to be sexy non verbally. Slightly conventionalize your topics/methods (but not too much, can't be phony) and try to use your spidey sense to home in on the top 15% of females most tolerant of your unique ways.

>but I have no spidey sense

Try it. In the subway, when 4 girls sit next to each other try to guess which one would hate you least. Establish eye contact and try to gauge their disgust level from their reaction. This should sidestep your pussyness with regards to actually talking to them.

Over time, you should be able to guess which girls will least hate you. Then you connect with them in a way that slightly deviates from your normal, socially retarded mode of conversing.

Your chances would increase by 3x or 4x.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. It's not enough for you, why should you do any work when Chad can just b himself and people like him anyway. :)

>tried

Did you just straight up ask them? Or did you beat around the bush? Both are garbage, I just wonder how you "tried".

Btw, if you walk like the guy in the "Virgin vs Chad" meme, you don't deserve women anyway, LOL.

>boring
>low IQ
>(not diagnosed) autism
>4 in environment where

>because they have different aspirations and goals in life i guess

FUCK

>4 inch penis

Irrelevant. Virtually nobody cares.

>5'6

Sucks, but can be overcome with good woman selection and getting a nice body and style.

Beard.

>no job

Get one.

>no car

Lol Americans.

>NEET
>never graduated highschool

Get your education in order, nigga. That's VERY doable.

>19 yet look and sound like i'm 13

You'll grow into it. Until then, train your voice and body. Also, facial expressions and body language of a man. Warning: just standing like a man in a crowded area will be nervewracking to you. Trust me.It's like training your Ren in HxH.

>social anxiety and can't talk to women at all

Anxiety can be treated by professionals. Talking to women can be practiced, you just have to make sure that you seperate it from your goal of fucking them. In other words: JUST learn how to talk to them. Dating is a much later priority.

Basically, you have potential, but todays world offers guy like a decent enough life that you will be able to waste your growth years, not shedding your weaknesses. The biggest problem is the fact that you don't have to worry about dying on the streets.

I don't know how much you want to be a man who is liked by women. Do you even think you deserve it?

>Did you just straight up ask them? Or did you beat around the bush?
Both and everything in between. Tried being as bold and as bland as possible. Did make some quick progress at first but plateau'd at making out with random girls easily but never getting further.

Also no I look good, take care of myself, six pack abs, fell for pretty much every self improvement meme out there save from getting a car but I live in a big city and transportation is easy, am somewhat of a manlet (5'7) I guess. And cant grow a good beard if it matters.

Overall my stats are solid in terms of "attractiveness" if you were to standardize it into different parameters such as looks, fitness, wealth, academic success, etc, but statistics are heavily against me in terms of success with women therefore its safe to say I'm unwanted.

I can't talk to people for over a minute. I have actually nothing to say.

Attached: 1548910620755.jpg (600x338, 114K)

>low IQ

Not really an obstacle probably an advantage in some respects.

>4 in environment where

>IQ isn't an obstacle
If I want to have a decent income it sure is

>ugliness doesn't make you a creep
yes it does

>what do you give a shit about
Use to play vidya but now spend most of my time shitposting on the chins.

I am 5ft3
Permavirgin mode

Willing to? Idk I might be able to
But in the longrun it would not work out cause I'm submissive and as far as I can tell dominant girls are not real
As much as i wish it was a sex thing it's the only way I can really feel affection from someone

>plateau'd at making out with random girls easily
>but statistics are heavily against me in terms of success with women therefore its safe to say I'm unwanted

LMFAO!

Yeah, you have high expectations.

user, women are choosy and passive. They won't help you along. It's normal not to make easy progress. There is an ARMY of women who would date you. The only problem is they want to be picked up by you and you just havent figured out how to consistently get them horny/attracted to you and then getting them to feel comfortable in your presence and then closing the deal. They want you. YOu just haven't mastered the skill of "achieving intimacy with females". Shame on you.

PS: try being less logical. In other words, you know how children sometimes talk in a way that makes no sense? That's what you want to get closer to. Reason why I'm saying that is because you talk so unsexy, it's painful.

>plateau'd
>standardize
>parameters
>statistics are heavily against me

I don't even have a pussy and I'm drying up. I'M sure fembots can confirm.

I'd say "USE LESS SCIENCE JARGON AND USE MORE SLANG INSTEAD" but you're probably one of those guys who is proud of his intellect. Newsflash: it's what's holding you back. Not just with women, but everywhere.

You'd do well to live like a guy with average intelligence. You will learn all the skills normal IQ people have to have except you have your brains to fall back on too. Kind of like a super athlete who can play like an unathletic player. (fast but has a killer jump shot etc)

You don't have to talk dummy. You let them talk. Instead of talking yourself, trick them into telling you their bullshit. You're welcome.

>yes it does

Shut the fuck up, faggot, don't contradict me.

>Use to play vidya but now spend most of my time shitposting on the chins

If you strongly care about something, you can use that to not be boring.

Eh. Sucks, but Demetrious Johnson has a hot wife and he had her way before he got famous, so....

Ill contradict you when you're full of shit retard

>31.5" waistline
>39" hips
>38.75" chest
>5'11" & weigh 145 lbs, only have muscles near shoulders and upper chest, very thing else appears skinny and effeminate
>6.5" in circumference wrists
>minor hunchback (Kyphosis) from gaming hardcore during my early teens
>dark rings around bottom lips of mouth due to rash, hyperpigmentation
>dark spots on upper left & right side of the nose due to wearing a previous pair of glasses that had an exposed black gluey fluid that first scared and then attaches itself to my skin (thankfully most of it is gone its still noticeable)
>dark circles around my eyes from staying up all night playing video games for a long period of time also throughout my youth.
>acne scars all over my back from popping them when I was young
>can only run 1.5 miles in 18 minutes tops
> can't do any more than 25 pushups in under a minute
>poor as fuck living in public housing and assistance, so i cant buy good quality food
>try to get out of poverty by going to college. end up dropping out by the end of the 3rd semester since i kept being put in classes with meme-tier professors that wouldn't teach me enough content to grasp even a basic overview of the subject. that and a combination of the fact that i had to take out a loan to go to college despite having a scholarship that paid half of my tuition.
>might of developed sociopathy after dropping out of college and failing out of ROTC

everything listed above screams to women "don't fuck him and carry on his genes. hes effeminate, weak, poor. a fucking loser that should've died at birth"
unfortunately, its true since i allowed people to bully me verbally and physically despite the fact that i was much taller than them.

the only trait i have thats keeping me going is an 8" dick. but even then, its pencil dick tier at 5.5" in circumference, and i couldn't get it erect to fuck a girl to finally lose my virginity to

thinking about suicide or joining the military to asist me in death.

I'm not trying to fuck you, I have no incentive to be sexy. I'm not retarded enough to talk like this IRL. I do think in percentages and statistics a lot, but dont talk about it. Mostly just banter, share funny stories and talk about the other person.

Also I'm talking about years of every day work. One does burn out after trying so hard every week for years with no progress. 14 years old kids are getting laid on the reg, if a guy cant achieve that from 18 to 22 after doing everything in his power to do so its safe to assume he's fucked regardless of the bones in his face or the size of his bicep.

I'm ugly, extremely shy and I don't meet new people since long time ago

Honestly I'm just lazy and I'm slightly afraid of rejection because my mom bailed and came back a couple times when I was a kid. Otherwise I should be opening legs all over the place since I'm good looking, funny, and incredibly self-confident.

I'm 33 and never had any success with women for my entire life. That makes me insecure and I have zero confidence, so women find me unattractive, and the cycle repeats.

I know that exact feeling, I just have nothing to say to people.

>pic related to make femanons insecure
>implying i wouldnt fuck her, then beat the shit out of her with ballet shoes

i didn't tried

>implying i wouldnt fuck her, then beat the shit out of her with ballet shoes

You can beat the shit out of my cock femanon. :^)

PS: women don't have dicks, you can't fuck her. :^)

Basically the honest answer for virtually everyone in this thread.

Why would Herschlag make femanons insecure
Are anons who like to swim insecure because Michael Phelps exists

a crippling sense of inadequacy, inconfidence, and social awkwardness. what the fuck else, OP?

Do you ever wonder if women are all they're cracked up to be?

Like, some anons think that they can't ever find a woman because they're "ugly" or because they're short or whatever excuse they have.

A lot of the things that you guys mention are channgeable. I mean, confidence is the easiest. The simplest way would be to change the body language. If you keep good osture, your body sends out different hormones. I tried it. It works.

But its so simple, that most anons don't even bother trying and following through. Sad!

in fact i'm not ugly and some people think that i'm handsome
and the reason why i didn't really tried... i think it's because i don't need gf. It's not interesting to me because i'm not interested in people, they are looks same to me.
I think about having a gf when i'm horny, so i think all i need is sex.

i don't think i'm particularly ugly. but for lack of a better term, i just never 'fit in.' all through school and my life so far, i've always felt extremely alienated, and i tried to improve myself and belong. oh, did i ever. working out, improving diet, going out more, you name it, for years straight, didn't work. so i can tell you to go to hell with a clean conscience knowing i did everything i can think of in my power to prevent myself from being this way

>4 inch penis
>Irrelevant. Virtually nobody cares.
You will never be able to properly satisfy a woman. And quit with the bullshit "Oh it's all about the technique". The only technique a man with a 4 inch penis needs to know is how to tie a noose.

>5'6
>Sucks, but can be overcome with good woman selection and getting a nice body and style.
True, a nice body and style helps. It will absolutely not counter being 5'6"

>Beard.
Wow thanks for the completely useless advice. Do you seriously think this guy could grow a beard bearing in mind everything else he said and the description of himself? This is the fucking go to advice every time someone's balding or has a shit jawline. Guess what? Not everyone is lucky like you and can just magically grow one.

Your only major problem is that you care too much about women and you're wasting away rotting at home. Get yourself an education and/or a job. Stop believing that women are these magic angels. Women do not inherently deserve your time and energy. It's your monkey brain tricking you into something that's almost always a bad deal.

Attached: rare-clipart-pepe-14.jpg (1320x908, 119K)

>You will never be able to properly satisfy a woman.
Lesbians cum more and more easily than heteros.

>Not really an obstacle probably an advantage in some respects.
IQ is the better predictor for success. It is a massive obstacle. It is definitely not an advantage.
>Ugliness doesn't make you a creep.
No if you are an ugly male you are a creep until you prove otherwise. It is possible to avoid being labelled as creep when you're ugly but sometime literally just normal everyday behaviour get you labelled as one and there's almost nothing you can do about it.

Lesbians cum more because once one cums, they can work on the other partner and they don't have the same post-nut syndrome. Sex usually ends when the guy cums, so it's more difficult in that well. Lesbians don't have the same limitation.
It's also because they are women and know what women like. A guy with a small penis does not get enough sex in order to get good at oral. I'e also heard (but don't know how true it is) that an orgasm while with a penis is more filling and explosive than with oral or fingers.

Oral really isn't rocket science desu. I never really understood why guys seem to think it's some whole big mystery.

>Fat
>Beta
>Described as cold and distant
>Get called a serial killer/school shooter all the time, even men are scared of me
>Completely convinced that women are all gold diggers and want nothing more but to dominate men for payback for "years of patriarchy".
>Also terrified I'm gonna get rape accused, completely convinced there is a gender war and act as such
>Gamer, but only play 5 games religiously
>Spend most of my time daydreaming
>Refuse to drink or smoke or do drugs whatsoever
>Live with my mom
>Weird ideas like believing that advertising is coercion.
>Can't speak coherently
>Job only lets me have one day off a week.
>30

On the plus side:
>Have a job with decent pay for the area and constant overtime
>Have a car

Attached: 1539932095333.jpg (500x359, 65K)

Never bothered going up to ask anybody.
I still have somebody on my mind that I have not spoken to in years. I am interested in nobody else. I never had a chance with that person. Though I could talk to her, it has been so long that it would be rude to contact her unprompted.

>unable to enjoy sex due to years of sexual trauma, followed by every woman I've been involved with making things worse
>have had nothing but toxic relationships with abusive, selfish women, which have conditioned me to behave a certain way
>severe anxiety and paranoia that therapy couldn't treat
>very, very slight/minor brain damage due to a botched previous suicide attempt
>inability to be independent, mainly due to said anxiety
>am a major introvert; prefer to have my alone-time
>don't drink, smoke, do drugs, etc.

It's a shame because I don't necessarily lack any social skills. I'm actually a very conversational, empathetic, humorous person and I generally know how to talk to women and charm them. I'm just afraid to really start any type of relationship because even though at face value I seem "okay", I'm almost as worse off as a NEET.

the simple fact is, and not an excuse, I am a person with a shit physical personality and body, and am unwilling to change myself

i don't even know, i only have slight ideas, unfortunately, here they are
>physically unattractive
i don't really think i am but apparently so
>collect figures
it's not even like weeb shit it's just godzilla and iron man and cool shit
>skinny
i don't get hungry, i worked out for a couple months and got p toned but no one noticed, didn't matter in the slightest
>new neet
have no way to meet people, i'm just waiting to die at the moment
>depressed
apparently i either bring the mood down entirely or am the life of the party, unfortunately there's no inbetween
>anxious
i get anxious about stuff and it pisses people off

Attached: bugs.jpg (578x442, 25K)

I cant make it past formal, elevator tier, conversation, even if I see a person weekly for a year, I'll still be like that

SOMEHOW, 5 years ago I met a girl in last year of hs and I ended up connecting with her and we were best friends since 2014 to 6th May 2019, now we dont talk anymore. On 7th February 2019 we started having sex. On May the 6th I called her a whore and hit her cause she fucked someone else (we were fwb, so I was in the wrong 100% here). I didnt do taht on purpose either, in fact I didnt even remember what I've done until after 4 sessions of therapy the memory came back to me

But that happened a long time ago, I have no idea HOW I could meet someone like her and forge a relationship like that one again

you like getting choked by shoe laces? i'll get you on point shoes and force you stand on point. your neck will be tied by the ballet laces. if you fail to remain standing, youll choke a little. i dont care if natalie cant cum because i dont have a dick. i just want to choke her and beat the shit out of her until she confesses that she had a stunt double dance for her in black swan. bitch said it was all her. sure bitch, im sure she got perfect by dancing for a little bit for a movie. suuuure.

No self esteem or self worth. I compare myself to everyone and if I'm not the best I'm the worst. Also I can think of anything to talk about as I have limited life experience as a 26khv. I have rejected several women because of my self esteem issues. I am afraid women will find out I'm not what I portray myself to be.

Attached: awerq3rr.jpg (457x427, 23K)

PTSD + never leaving the house + no trusting people

i'm terrified of physical and emotional codependency

There are things I can do; it's just that I don't care to do them anymore. I want to focus on myself for at least 5 more years and by then I will be well out of my prime.

Attached: 1353220231452.gif (372x323, 1.81M)

Only ever asked out one girl. She said yes. Went on date. Went well. Week later, she shut me down hard and I spilled my spaghetti everywhere. Her rationale was that I was a junior in high school, she was a senior, and because she would be in college in 6 months she didn't want to start anything. That summer we were working together (how I had met her originally) and she mentioned a boyfriend.

>schizoid
>skinny, dont care to change that
>naturally messy looking, long hair and shoddy goatee dont care to change that
>no style, I dress like a druggie
>obsessed with history, conspiracy theories, supernatural and now religion - topics that no woman cares about
>cold, aloof, distant, cynic, pessimist
>occupied inside my own mind - I've stared at single point and thought for half an hour or so straight without realising what's happening around me numerous times

>5'9
>Skelly
>Long hair
>Unattractive
>Aspegers
>STEM Major
>Low self confidence

i'm too scared of dissapointing anyone so i stop myself from getting anywhere with anyone

i have severe trust issues and feel much safer staying inside and alone than making an attempt to reach out to people. i rationalize this by considering how risky finding a partner is, risk of rejection, divorce rates, cheating, STDs, etc.

I'm annoying, I'm awkward, and I can barely read social situations. Maybe if I looked absolutely spectacular I could get by, but I don't.
I'm also into femdom so there's pretty much no hope for me anyway.

>I'm also into femdom
Might as well kys right now.

>you like getting choked by shoe laces? i'll get you on point shoes and force you stand on point. your neck will be tied by the ballet laces. if you fail to remain standing, youll choke a little.
Do this to me please

Because I'm a chubby wizard with no desire for a gf, just a wife. But I want a young (18-20), pretty, pious virgin, who will pursue me but once married live the life of a proper Biblical marriage (not a feminist complementarian heretical marriage), and who will not get fat but instead encourage me to get fit (but without nagging or shit tests). Basically if webm related actually worked out.
I know that's basically looking, not just for a unicorn, but for the most awesome damn unicorn that ever lived. And, since I'm not going to put in the effort, I'm fuggd.

Attached: 1516977279259snn.webm (532x300, 1.76M)

I have little to no motivation in entering into a relationship.

Honestly, I don't see the point of relationships in the modern age unless there's an agreement to have children. Most relationships die off within half a year. Cheating is practically a norm now. Also whenever people decide to settle, they're always disppointed whom they're with eventually. Honk honk!

Ass a sidenote, I hardly have a personality.

I just need to get over my approach anxiety and find sustainable conversations for when I cold approach women.

Other than that I need to lift more but after that im fine.

I'm a piping hot mess. It's been going on for more than a while actually, I haven't told anyone because last time I try to solve my own issues, I was simply bashed by others. Especially people that I was close to.

Nothing's been the same since high school.
You experience new things and people expect you to work it out perfectly. Jobs, college, maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
I'm just a man in a can.

The only reason I hadn't cracked up because I met her. Which is great, I love her, I'm lucky, but reality check, I can't sleep. I can't keep up to people's expectations. People maintain their schedule while I waste my time on vidya and online. Time is imminent and I have to do more than my best for the one thing I can't live without, her.

Video games was my passion it's a part of me. But I feel as I should get rid of it. Just until I can get back on my feet.

No, she's not my first, but she's probably the best out of everyone I dated.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 10K)

31 this year
no college education
no job
no drivers license
anxiety so bad I literally don't leave my house in years
not a single friend
no siblings
on welfare