Fembots, why aren't you dating a fat man right now?

Fembots, why aren't you dating a fat man right now?

>Wouldn't be able to cheat on you
>If he tried to run away, you could easily catch him
>Similar texture to your favourite daki
>Probably eats pussy like it's a ten-course meal and booty like it's dessert

Attached: 6614094A-C9A4-4936-98C9-5FAF87DC61B2.jpg (700x868, 116K)

>They literally have zero excuses

Get FATTED, ladies

I'd date a fatty as long as he's tall and has a cute face.

the only fat guy that was remotely into me was borderline retarded. he was a tard wranlger too.
short guys are the only ones desperate enough to respond to me.

i would, as long as he has a good personality and decent face. and has good hygiene
i was into a fatty for a few months but i was too shy to make a move

I remember being fat, try not being fat.
It might get you laid more.

Respond to you where? Try Jow Forumsforeveralonedating instead of sex sites.

Damn ladies, stand in line. Please fill in the standard application form with a/s/l/h/w/khv status/interests and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience.

here and ok cupid/pof back in the day 6-7 years ago. im old

Do you remember OKCupid before they turned it into a Tinder clone, back when it had all those user-made personality tests? It was a pretty fun site.

Did you ever actually manage to find any real relationships out of those and what went wrong?

>If he tried to run away, you could easily catch him
Pfft I could just break a slim dudes legs c'mon

6'2" and okay-I-think face here

L-ladies

yeah, i actually was a fan of the guys that made the site before they made ok cupid because all they did was have fun quizzes. i didnt realized they took the tests away! that's a shame. I was pissed when they took the journaling feature away because it made for great "cringy" spectating. there was one guy that wrote poems that heavily implied he murdered women that posted quite a bit in my area.

nothing came out of okcupid. just a lot of awkward stuff. mostly from me trying to talk to guys first. i got almost no first messages from guys. POF was always a garbage fire though.

Do you remember the "Psychologist Game" where it showed a question and two users who answered it, and you had to guess which said yes

90% of the time it reaffirmed stereotypes, like the black guy being the one who owed child support

What the fuck, old OKC sounds great, now it's basically pointless. Even if you send a message first theres no guarantee anybody will see it or know with their system
POF is the only one I've had ANY success on, and its minimal at that

biihhhhhhh those ones were fun as hell. i can believe they bailed on all the actually cool parts of the site.
it was. RIP in peace OKC

Can you post an example of a fat guy with what you consider a cute face? Curious if I quality

Attached: 61116337-8135-4FB9-9628-B30A9DDD5C4D.jpg (600x600, 52K)

>i didnt realized they took the tests away! that's a shame. I was pissed when they took the journaling feature away because it made for great "cringy" spectating.
Yeah it's all gone, I used to have a troll account and funpost on the forums and on people's profiles, that would get banned in 2 seconds nowadays. I think you can't even message women first anymore, I haven't been on the site in ages.
>What the fuck, old OKC sounds great, now it's basically pointless.
You could submit your own tests with your own questions, it was very interactive, there were thousands of tests ranging from the more general like "which Harry Potter character are you" that everyone solved, to stuff like "do you fit my very specific obscure music taste criteria" that people obviously made specifically to sift through potential friends/relationships in an effort to find that 110% unicorn match. And you could put any test results that you wanted people to know on your profile, and then someone who saw that you got the "I'm the Gothic novel" on "which piece of literature are you" would do it too, and you'd comment on each other's results and so on, it really promoted user interaction.

I don't even know if they still have the default compatibility test questions, those are probably still there or the entire site would be totally pointless.

>Calling yourself a fat man
>Not annihilating tens of thousands of Japanese civilians
This is why I won't date you.

Attached: Fat_man.jpg (717x476, 165K)

I'm actually mad now, fuck, that at least sounds fun compared to this tinder clone shit they have now. They have a few default questions but you dont actually have to answer them, so most don't. On average I see about 10 of them answered

Hey chill out it's on my to-do list, you know how I feel about being rushed

i googled "young fat guy" (because old fatsos are disgusting) and this is the first cutie i saw

Attached: PAY-Austin-Shifflet.jpg (615x1179, 62K)

I can't even find a good pic of the tests anymore.

Attached: cupid1[4].jpg_fm=png&auto=format.png (500x383, 150K)

Is facial hair an automatic fail?

So what's your plan now, just fuck Tinder guys forever and never get married?

yes
either way
skelly guys > average > fatsos

i'm skinnyfat so i'll only go for a skinnyfat guy
if robots can have standards and refuse fat girls then i get the right to as well

What? But I like fat girls.

the vast majority of people don't like fatties in general

But the majority of the population is fat, that just doesn't compute.

what if i look like pic relatee but am skellyfag

then you're a top tier qt

y-you too femanon

That's a pretty adorable thought. I would definitely pity fuck you if you lived near by.

Absolutely based and redpilled. We need a fat he cute pepe for these occassions.

are you a woman (female) though

Yeah, just not an outright fembot. At least, I don't think I am.

im not a complete robot either but still a khhv

Well, don't lose hope. There's a definite niche for your type if you look hard enough. I hope I'm proof enough of that.

Not really. People here want actual love and marriage with a decent person, not a "pity fuck" from a whore.

I hope you find love then, user, if you haven't already.

i guess. thank you user

Fat is fucking ugly

I did and when he got that confidence boost that he can get pussy despite being a fatass 3/10 with barely any good qualities he dumped me

Because fat people have a weak will. I also find overweight men the least pleasing ones to look at. Skellies ftw.

t. skelly larp

I am a skelly as well, correct.

I keep trying
My type is fat balding gingers over 6'2", so I have a lot of options, but every fucking time I start going out with one, they literally all think they're too good for me
I'm fit as fuck and my face is like 5/10
I've been told my whole life that I have a shitty personality
I think I should have listened sooner lmao

>Wouldn't be able to cheat on you
Guys with this body type are many times first-magnitude Chads

Attached: hi-res-6306074_crop_north.jpg (630x420, 26K)

What do roidfags have to do with this thread though?

>doesnt care enough about himself to look after his body
>health and medical complications
>one wrong rollover in bed and you die by either crushing or asphyxiation
>what are cars?
Stop trying to act like you blob exterior is desirable fatass

Attached: download (2).jpg (168x168, 5K)

I like chubby/fat men but only up to a point. I like to be active, leave the house.Obesity is just gross. Plus i have a nice enough body myself so i dont have to settle that much

>Plus i have a nice enough body myself so i dont have to settle that much
If you're using the retarded mainstream Jew scale definition of nice then your standards are shit anyway.

Yes i know my slim body with medium boobs and wide hips is considered attractive to most people. So i dont need to settle for a real fatty. Whats your problem here?

Why would someone who's not a brainwashed retard consider you in the first place?

Again your issue? My body is considered nice to the vast majority of people so im granting myself the standard of somebody who can go on hikes, not have heart disease or diabetes and wipe their own ass.. Thats really all im saying here

>Again your issue?
I already stated it twice.

Youre insinuating that my body with widely regarded traits off attractiveness isnt something anybody would want so i should date a fatty? (Like you no doubt)

No, I'm saying that you should fuck off to /soc/.

Not being fat doesnt magically make me a stacey you know.