My onenitis is getting blacked rn and I cant handle it anymore. I'm becoming a cuck

My onenitis is getting blacked rn and I cant handle it anymore. I'm becoming a cuck.

Attached: nkpwgmt2ex111.jpg (2993x3000, 429K)

>she would rather fuck a nigger than you
are you gonna fix this problem or wallow in your self pity?

They're dating, there's nothing I can do. He's my schools star running back and I haven't talked to her since March.

>They're dating, there's nothing I can do
You seriously don't have any way you could be better than this guy?
He's got you beat in all fields?

How well do you know this girl? It seems you don't talk to her very often.

Realistically there is nothing you can do. But if for some reason you have no off setting just shoot him dead.

Well it's time to move on champ, I didn't raise a nigger lover.

if you were never with her its not cucking you idiot, have sex

They're quite virile and good at sex.

Attached: 1542222148863.webm (426x240, 1.94M)

He's kinda a short but that's it. He's popular which is all women care about in highschool.

>How well do you know this girl? It seems you don't talk to her very often
We were in the same circle of friends 7-9th grade. She recently switched schools to a small private school because she wants to focus on her horse riding. Her bf still goes to my school. She seems to have stopped talked to most the kids from my school minus her bf.

They're also mostly retarded, ugly, and prone to violence.

Her boyfriend is different, he's half Mexican so he's pretty light skinned and is actually pretty quiet and nice. He's just very popular now because he is a great football player and get visits from a ton of D1 programs.

This is your fault, America. Putting such an emphasis on monkey ball rather than academics. Sports are uncivilized.

Sorry guys I'm just so distraught. I can't talk to anyone about it because it's embarrassing.

The white race is being demographically replaced. Look up the kalergi plan. The only solution is to kill the nigger and hope her next boyfriend is at least white. We need to save our women from the Jew race mixing propaganda.

You're not wrong, everyone stans football players at my school it's sick. Also all the black kids at my school are obsessed with white girls. So now us sub normies have to compete not only with Chads and brads but any popular black guy as well. Only the super hood ones date black girls.

I assume you might be white? Or at the least Caucasoid?
White people build muscle the easiest and fastest. Hit the gym, gain muscle and lose some of that facial fat. You can still have some even if you're skinny.
You'll improve your confidence and attract the attention of women more. Ask her out as friends next time you see her. Just to hang out.
Always remember this: Women are not attracted to the guy who is in charge, but to the guy who acts like he's in charge.
Literally fake it till you make it.

>Her boyfriend is different, he's half Mexican
Yeah, I got the impression he was ooga booga dark as night spear-chucker tier.

Is that her butt OP?

Yes I'm white but I'm a betacuck. I was friendzoned by this girl so bad for 3 years but I just kept hoping for her attention. This guy made a move on her after he won a game and now they're dating. I honestly don't even want to think about her anymore it upsets me. I even deleted her on all social media. She's the prettiest girl I've ever seen and looks like a cuter Gracie Abrams.

Nah lightskins do the best with white girls at my school. The dark ugly black guys can only get the trashy druggie white girls or hood black girls.

Well, just rub one out and start looking for another girl. This time don't wait forever to fucking ask her out though. I've been out of high school for 4 years now and I work at a real job where I see the same dozen people every day, and I can tell you that meeting girls is much harder when the only woman near your age that you work with isn't single. The point is that high school is the prime time to meet girls solely because you interact with so many of them. Don't get hung up on one girl because I can count on one hand the number of couples from my graduating class who survived even a year after graduation. Get in the best shape you can and chase as much as possible now.

>Yes I'm white but I'm a betacuck.
You're only a betacuck as long as you act like it.
You tell yourself you're a worthless piece of shit long enough your body will believe it and you will actually turn into a worthless piece of shit.
Get some hobbies besides weeb shit and vidya. Learn an instrument. Become find something that interests you and you will become interesting.
If you make it all about a girl, then if she breaks up with you, you'll just fall right back into being a worthless faggot.

>another underhanded cuck thread
this board fucking sucks

>I was friendzoned by this girl so bad for 3 years but I just kept hoping for her attention.
Sucks. Move on.

Bro you're crushing hard. Do yourself a favor and forget about her. I'm in college and don't give a shit at any of the past girls that drove me wild, it disappears with time. Just remember she isn't yours, and she isn't his either, they will eventually break up and she will take a lot of dick of all colors and date a lot of different dudes by the time she's 25. You've become obsessed with an idealized version of her that doesn't exist. Work on yourself and go out and get laid, trust me, the next girl you fall for will make this girl look like a dog.

Only reason people are "popular" in high school is to get connections for drugs.Most people only hang out with their own little circle of friends and only really greet other people.Popularity doesn't mean anything to her.

Lol popularity definitely exists in high school, are you high?

This is objectively false
T. Lightskin

I mean they do better than the darkskin hood ones imo