Do you have any questions about sex? Ask a non-virgin anything

Do you have any questions about sex? Ask a non-virgin anything

Attached: 1377187301550.jpg (500x500, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=me4E2LmqN_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are the bathing and cleanup procedures like? Do you shower before? After? Both?
Do you do that together or each shower separately?
Do you clean your junk immediately after, or cuddle for a while first?
Any other cleaning related things a virgin wouldn't know to ask?

Reddit dot com slash r slash iama

At first I would always shower beforehand but after a while you get used to a person and don't mind as much. We never showered together often but some couples do.

Usually I would cuddle for a while with my dick still inside her sitting in my own cum. Seems gross in retrospect but at the time it feels really really good. Once I pull out she would get me to pass her some baby wipes to clean up. If I came inside her in cowgirl and she dripped on me, there was a rule that she had to clean it up with her tongue

How do you manage to get people to have sex with you? Assume I know nothing about anything related to relationships. The more detailed the better.

were you an incel before lossing your virginity? If so, did something changed right after fucking?

I met my ex through my gay brother. We had meet a few times while hanging out with him but we were both socially anxious so we never said much. He had a going away party before moving cities at one point and she was there. Even though we didn't talk much there we shared a few looks and hand brushes and something happened inside me and I realized she was like me. Nothing happened that night but a week later when I was drinking I sent her a really cringey message on facebook and after that we started talking. She said she just wanted to be friends but I knew she was full of shit. Eventually I told her I was a virgin and we agreed she would take my virginity, you know, as a "friend." We ended up being in a relationship for four years.

I was a 19 year old kissless virgin. I had gone on a date once in high school but realized I really didn't like the girl. Nothing really changed to be honest. The same issues that caused me to be an incel beforehand poisoned the relationship. I'm just shit as expressing my feelings and communicating.

What's your favorite bodily fluid?

I wouldn't say I'm a particular fan of any bodily fluid. I mean, it turns me on a lot when a girl is really really wet but it doesn't make me want to drink the stuff. I'll admit that it used to turn me on when my ex kissed me after sucking my dick and I could taste myself though.

What's the most unexpected thing that's happened to you while having sex?

Probably getting poop on my dick or blood on my dick

>Socially anxious
>Has sex
Yeah okay buddy...

Well if they were both from the appropriate holes, what's so surprising?

Did you shave your pubic hair? If not did she express any dislike for it?

What? Lots of socially anxious people have sex. Alcohol helps. I'm not a chad by any means.

Usually you don't get poop on your dick from anal. I just picked a bad time and she didn't say anything to warn me. The blood I should have expected because she told me she was on her period but I didn't really think about it and it was dark when we fucked so I didn't realize until I woke up in the morning and had blood all over my hand and crotch and started freaking out.

I prefer to keep it tidy. I like to shave the balls and shaft and trim the bush. I shaved it all off once but because she was also shaven it chafed during sex and was not fun.

How to learn to put on a condom? Should I just try by myself?
Also what are the chances of getting a girl pregnant or catching an std while using a condom?

I never really used condoms except a couple times. She used the pill at first and the implant later on. I would say just to watch a youtube video and try yourself just so you know how when the time comes, but it's really easy. When she first got her implant we were supposed to use condoms for a few days so I made her put them on with her mouth but she'd usually end up taking them off halfway through.

Did you love her user?
origig

Yes. I still have feelings for her and I'm not sure whether I should tell her. She hasn't dated anyone since we broke up, I don't know if she's fucked anyone.

Virgin here. Putting on a condom is easy. Buy a couple and practice, and then you too can be virgin who knows how to put on a condom.

Do you ever hang out? I'd ask her if she wanted to hang out sometime.

We see each other because of my gay brother once in a while but never hang out one on one. I've considered asking her to though

I think you should do it just as friends.
I bet she might feel something for you as well. Sex does weird things to women.

She did message me out of the blue recently. It was just a question about some pills she was given but still, she could have found out through google yet she contacted me and we ended up talking for a bit.

Did you start this thread partly because you were thinking about her OP?
What was it like when you were in bed together? Did you hold her tight?

I guess I was thinking about her, she was really good in bed. I remember one of the first times I stayed the night at her place, I ended up cuddling her so tight she ended up saying "You know I need to breathe, right?"

That sounds really nice. You make me feel lonely user.
Theres this girl i really like and i've been thinking about asking her out. But i see her probably once a week and i barely get to talk to her.
You having this thread on r9k of all places gives me hope that i might hug her in bed someday and she'll say something like that.

If you think she might like you then you need to go for it. The momentary disappointment of rejection is a small price to pay for an opportunity at love.

>if you think she might like you.
Yeah thats the thing, shes kinda shy and almost never initiates conversation.
Whenever i do talk to her she get a cute smirk on her face and sometimes stumbles over her words.
Thing is i almost never see her. And when i do im talking to her for a minute tops cause im usually busy.

That's what my ex was like but I just got a feeling that she was into me for some reason. Even though nothing happened that night she told me later that she wanted to follow me back to my room but I was sharing a room with others as I wasn't living there at the time.

I hope you find the time to be near her again user. Thanks for the advice, im going to bed, it's very late where i am.

>hat? Lots of socially anxious people have sex.
Then you don't have social anxiety you phony

Here is a video on it
youtube.com/watch?v=me4E2LmqN_M

Oh, I guess a psychiatrist, clinical psychologist and multiple doctors are all wrong because someone on the internet said so.