Be me

>Be me
>22 years old, living with my parents
>Have no skills or education good enough to pursue any type of decent enough job
>Math knowledge of a 9 year old kid
>Parents made me drop out of School before High School because they couldn't afford private school anymore and are too elitist to send me to a public school
>They then proceeded to entirely give up on me and my future, treating me like a pet they keep around for fun, giving me gifts and shit to keep myself entertained but not caring about anything else. They aren't rich either so the NEET life won't last.
>If that wasn't enough material for the worst parent award, they are also helicopter-prone. I can only leave the house by myself on very few occasions like going to the local theater and even then they pretty much track me the entire time.
>Lost contact with my few old friends from school, only talk to internet-people now
>Kissless virgin, never had a girlfriend
>Am too afraid to runaway and become homeless, which is pretty much guarenteed to happen because like i said, i have no skills or money
>My will to live keeps dwindling every day
>Playing vidiya, watching kino and reading is the only thing that keeps me going
What would you do in my position, robots? Should i just take the quick way out, make it loud enough for everyone to hear? Don't tell me to hurt anyone, because i won't.
Sorry for the bad form gt, i'm having trouble thinking straight.

Attached: 1a44ccd006b4b2269ad1fb275b841d7638b437ee.jpg (294x300, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pntl.co.uk/our-people/careers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Don't tell me to hurt anyone, because i won't.
faggot

Start working out, get your GED, then get a job.

It's harder than it sounds I know, but you gotta start setting goals for yourself so you don't just keep living as a barely functional manchild depending on your parents. Good luck bro.

You can't make any progress as long as you're infantilized by your parents. It's one of the worst things that can be done to someone with mental issues, even if they're well-meaning. You need to find some way where you can be on your own and start figuring shit out on your own. It's supposed to be a cycle of >try >fail >figure it out >do it right, but with mom and dad running your life, it's >try >fail >mom and dad save you >they make you feel like a baby >become discouraged and learn nothing

I don't have any practical advice though. Sorry.

You still have a lot of power, no reason to die yet
>get any mediocre job
>finish GED
>last resort: Army. Theyll accept any warm body and give you free money food and shelter for a long ass time. Could segway into free college and other careers.

>watching kino
what are your favourite films?

I don't have any mental issues, not that i know of at least. Not that my parents would give a shit, they almost never take me to the doctor even when i ask for it, such as to check my tinnitus problem.

Also if it helps, i'm pretty sure my dad is bipolar and maybe a narcissist. One day he's all excited talking about finally sending me to school this year, and the next he forgets i even exist or is angry enough to scream at you for even looking at him. My grandma is a narcissist cunt and basically holds my dad on a leash and is always trying to make my mom suffer. Mom is good enough, but powerless to do anything for me and slowly going crazy from all the toxicity, becoming more and more possessive of myself as a way to cope with her crumbling world.

>Be me
>21 years old
>Also pulled out of high school right before I could finish and actually get qualifications
Unironically join the navy, either regular or merchant. Get some skills, earn some money, take advantage of everything you can study while you're there, just make sure before you even join that it will all be applicable for good civilian jobs whenever you leave. I'm doing aircraft technician for example, supposed to be very good pay outside the military. Learn to fly, get certificates for HAM radio, scuba diving, get a driving licence if you don't already have one

>22 years old, living with parents
stopped reading there. simply pathetic.

OP I had a friend who was also depressed and he joined the Navy and came back a lot more stable. Maybe you should consider it?

>Yojimbo, The Seven Samurai, The Big Sleep, The Maltese Falcon, The Big Lebowski, The Duellists, Brazil, Black Rain, Apocalypse Now, The Lost Boys, Fargo, Mr. Nobody, Star Wars ROTJ, Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049.

A few of the top of my head.

Become homeless its a lot of fun. After I became homeless I met all sorts of other broken young men, we formed a martial arts crew, camped out together, made trouble in the streets, stole stuff, figured out the meaning of life, and undid much of the damage caused by years of abuse, even got some prime teen pussy. Go to the big city the churches are your friend, many have outreach program, shelters have dangerous people in them, but if you keep you head down you'll be ignored, be smart its easy to avoid trouble if you don't want it. Its summer you can just camp out if you want. I slept in a graveyard right downtown for 4 months. Spend time in the library(you can even sleep their during the day) You'll find your courage the moment you step out the door; the internet/ isolation has given you a skewed view of reality(its fun in the city) Go out and grow, be a hero; you only get one shot at life don't spend it being weak. Also get involved with social services right away they will get you a neet shack if you want one(remember though four walls are a prison).

Attached: 1447601766340.jpg (796x900, 1.08M)

Sneak out and enlist. If you tell the recruiter your situation he'll probably help you out. Parents will definitely sperg out but who gives a fuck, they can't touch you.

But user i'm not american and i heard the military of my country is absolute bonkers, corrupt, and does crazy things like make you sit on a wet resin mold fully naked to leave an impression of your anus to make sure you're not gay. Plus i have terrible eyesight and lost some teeth.

Yeah the best part is that the navy barely does fuck all in terms of actual combat, fleet air arm even more so, unlike the poor infantry guys who get thrown into shitholes like Helmand. Ships are /cozy/ as fuck, especially merchant navy which is just civilian shipping stuff like ferry services and cargo ships, even Nuclear carriers which get even more money, just badass overall

pntl.co.uk/our-people/careers/

What country? If you're east euro shits fucked, might still be an improvement though.

>go work on getting your GED starting tomorrow
>start applying to any shitty fucking jobs you can
>stockpile all of your cash
>as soon as you get your GED go to a recruiter's office and enlist to any branch
>don't ever fucking look back
You've got a really fucking rough time ahead of you, but you should try your hardest to succeed in spite of your parents.

Go on Craigslist and get a fucking job pussy.
First week I looked for a job straight out of prison with 2 violent charges I found one.

But did you live on the streets? What job was it?

user i can't apply for jobs because my parents don't let me leave the house. If i do that it's probably the street for me.

You have nothing to lose, so I'd check out the military and trade 4 years of your life in exchange for job training, a steady paycheck, free room and food, and a juicy muscular body. You have nothing to lose anyways, so even if you somehow died during peace time, it wouldn't make a difference.

Stayed at my dad's house for about a month then moved out. It was a dog training facility (electroshock therapy) for the filthy rich. Paid good. A brick mason now though.

Do it online. Then go and fucking ride a bike, they can't imprison you.

Uh, South America.

>hobos can get laid

What the fuck. If this is true, then explain

Oh shit
Buy a plane ticket

Attached: 1556932001431.png (657x600, 84K)

Not him but hobos do fuck a lot, mainly crack fiends and trans woman.

So you're telling me that all we have to do is spend a week or two on the streets and we can get laid? Fucking hell, what's to stop me from doing some sort of homeless tourism for the sake of free, or at least inexpensive, pussy?

Buy a maths book unironically

I met a crazy teenage bitch out front dairy queen late at night, she wanted a place to stay so I took her back to my tent in the graveyard; we banged and smoked reefer, ate stolen cheese. Tightest pussy ever and a hot skinny/athletic body. She was my girl for a short time, but she was kind of fucked in the head. Pic with similar body

Attached: 1527406028457.jpg (800x1073, 142K)

>What would you do in my position, robots?
set house on fire