Abused at 13 by teacher at catholic school, 28 now

>abused at 13 by teacher at catholic school, 28 now
>google his name, he's still working
>considering emailing his school to warn them
>he could get pissed off and report the email to the police for slander, and everyone in my family will find out i was abused

What do?
i don't think i can register an outlook/gmail using a vpn and emails from shitty providers will end up in the spam folder...

Attached: madosukitired.jpg (229x350, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frameup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't wait 15 years to decide to make an accusation.
If you wanted to do something you should do it 12 years ago.

>catholic school
They already know he's a pedophile and don't care.

the abuse fukked me up and I spent a lot of time going in and out of mental wards, doing drugs, etc. ive only started to get my life together in the past year and I think i need to do this, somehow

sue, sue sue. Probably they'll settle of out court and you can live on the bux for a while.

Well, if you said something while you were on mental ward, on drug people would take you serious and investigate.
Now you'll only shame yourself as a ward crazy make some baseless claims.

Fuck dem do-nothing caticks
Go to the newspapers

*demn
*catlicks

And bring some evidence, a body exam has little value 15 after the crime.

i can't sue him because too much time passed

well it's too late for that now and i dont have a time machine. but i can still warn them and prevent him from harming more kids.
just need to figure out how to send this email without using my home ip

>i was abused but i didnt care to report it for 15 years
no you werent, slut

Try to turn him in.
But if you aren't going to do anything directly, do the following:
Print up flyers with his name and picture describing things. Staple them to poles around his school. Don't get caught.

How long will you favor the wicked? Selah.

>but i can still warn them and prevent him from harming more kids.
You are a ward patient, that sudden claim something very serious that happened 15 years ago. Unless you've some evidence you'll be taxed as lier no one will take you serious.
If I'm to give you an advice it's "you have a new life now, don't risk it because some fucked shit 15 years ago"

Don't be afraid user.

He probably abused other people too, and he is probably still doing it (which is why he should be brought to justice to prevent even more from happening).

I can't give you great advice, but there are forums and IRL groups for helping people who have been abused. Go to one of those and ask there about how to take action, hell, if you go to a psychiatrist and tell them what he dud they will be legally obligated to report that fag for his abuse and you won't even have to do it yourself. You may be able to find others who he hurt and come forward with them to the police, that will make the accusations more credible (not that an individual allegation would not be).

Don't send an user email using a VPN, that's silly. The police aren't going to go after you for having been molested an trying to warn people about a molester. I can tell you feel shame, but your family isn't going to think of you as "lesser than" for having been abused by some creep. You should tell them, they will be able to support you. You are clearly still traumatized and hurt by this event, you aren't thinking clearly, otherwise you wouldn't feel ashamed for reporting this freak.

Good luck user, I believe in you.

I don't think this kind of stuff has a time limit, older people sue the church for molestation that happened way longer than 15 years ago.

user, you think OP can simply enter a court or a police station, without any kind of prove, a historical of mental problems and get someone to believe him? It's sad, but there's nothing OP can do now.

It has, it's called prescription. Every single crime has prescription.

Defend the weak and the fatherless; uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
I said, "You are 'gods'; you are all sons of the Most High."
But you will die like mere mortals; you will fall like every other ruler.

Very noble, how about give some useful suggestion beyond virtue signaling?

i thought the same, i have an OK job and signed up for school again and trying to get a degree and I dont want to throw this all away. But I need to do something. i think letting his co workers know what kind of person he really is would help me feel better, even if they dont fire him they will never trust him again and that is good enough for me.

can you link me to one of these forums?

Fuck you faggot. Plenty of victims of abuse have mental problems. OP can take action and SHOULD take action to prevent this guy from doing it again. There are probably others who have experienced the same, maybe before going to the police he could find others. Multiple testimonies will have more legitimacy. Fuck you.

even in civil court? I know criminal courts have statue of limitations.

How deserted lies the city, once so full of people! How like a widow is she, who once was great among the nations! She who was queen among the provinces has now become a slave.
Bitterly she weeps at night, tears are on her cheeks. Among all her lovers there is no one to comfort her. All her friends have betrayed her; they have become her enemies.
After affliction and harsh labor, Judah has gone into exile. She dwells among the nations; she finds no resting place. All who pursue her have overtaken her in the midst of her distress.
The roads to Zion mourn, for no one comes to her appointed festivals. All her gateways are desolate, her priests groan, her young women grieve, and she is in bitter anguish.

Not this kind of crime, I don't think. I think this kind of crime has a longer statute of limitations so people can report it when they're adults.

Take care to find at least another victim of him.

If you were the only one, making accusations will not hurt him.

>OP can take action and SHOULD take action to prevent this guy from doing it again.
Again, very noble, please suggest what action OP should do.

Yes, and if they don't lack prove, OP will be persecuted for defamation and false accusation. You have to be really careful with this.

I don't have one on hand, but there are forums out there for almost every mental/traumatic/etc issue.

Just google "forum for victims of abuse" or "victims of sexual abuse resources" and you'll find something.

Also visit psychology today website and/or look for group therapy in your area. You can find a group for people who were sexually abused. In fact, meeting with people IRL to get help will make you feel more empowered to bring forward your accusations. Talking about it helps, it's not good to keep it a secret.

A very good verse, now can you give some practical suggestion beyond "do something OP, he need to be stopped"?

Blood pharisee, you see your brother hungry and say "eat well", but provides no food.

You misunderstand me.

Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
Their foot shall slip in due time;
For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.

I'm sure OP will be very happy with the helped you gave him.

OP, find some evidence or find more people that was abused by him.
Making an accusation without it will have no effect on him and will have bad effect for you.
Don't do something just because some anons (like me) are angry and tell you to "just do something" to feel better with themselves, but have caution and mae sure you've ways to do something before accusing him.

God will punish him, OP has one single shot and waited 15 years, it's better to wait 1 or 2 years and do something than doing something now and ruining every chance.

this.
Just make a proton email address and send as much information as you are willing to your local newspapers, cc in the school administration.

My niece was sexually abused by a school board member when she was sleeping over with his daughter and he got away Scott free.
The mother and school supported him and he still works there.

The godspel is that we are all brothers of Christ, who gave us second-born the firstborn's inheritance. We are immune to sin as defined in the Torah, because nothing is unclean that God has made clean.
The people that lead people towards Christ only to throw them towards Hell will wish that they had died cleaning up Fukushima.

What the actual fuck? You should find him and bash his skull in.

i think its different with women. if the girl was 13 or so other guys will think the abuser got "lucky" and he will face less consequences. but when it's a male abusing another male the stigma about homosexuality can help the victim, many will distance themselves from the abuser because they hate gays and he will have less people defending him.

Telling everybody someone is a pedophile without evidence is defamation.
OP will stay some years in prison or ward if he's caught doing this.

I've some problems to recognize a pharisee that has "faith" but don't produce good fruits as Christian.

Set a good example, then.

I'm sorry to say, but repeating verses so everyone can see how devout you are is a terrible example.
If you want to help your brother, do something that will help him, give advice or get quiet.

There is nothing more to be said than what has already been said.
Be the change that you want to see.

I don't agree with your first point, I think men are more enraged when a woman is abused, there probably just wasn't enough evidence at the time.

i think i've got a solution

go to starbucks, use guest wifi
send email using name and last name of someone who also went to that school in the same time period

that could protect my identity

>There is nothing more to be said than what has already been said.
Then get quiet and pray for him.

It's your choose, probably no one will believe a false e-mail and defamation is a crime.
Go find some evidence.

Unironically true fucking kek
But if you do want to accuse, don't send it to the teachers or admin. If it's easy to cover up, they will. Make as much noise as you can. Go to the newspaper. Announce it during a big gathering. Something where you can say it and be immediately guaranteed a large number of listeners. That way it doesn't come off as a campaign (whereas it might if you accused him a million places at once)

but if let's say the receptionist, or some staff gets the email, they will gossip about him because love to gossip specially with scandalous accusations like these, maybe there wont be any legal consequences and he might keep his job, but if at least some people at the school believe it then their trust in him will be destroyed and that is enough for me

much more preferable than letting everyone around me know that im a male sex abuse victim

Get me behind, Satan.

so funny how this happens as a resut of religion. almost as if....gods evil

Then stay some comfy years in prison for defamation and never find a job again.

i got the work emails of 4 of his co workers plus 2 admin staff from the school's website, i was planning to send it to all of them at the same time.

go to the police and tell them, even though it is too late to charge him with what he did you, I garentee he has done it to others before and after you. An investigation might turn those people up and allow charges to be filed for those molestations.

i would do this if my parents were dead.

nope. sex crimes have NO statue of limitations in some states. meaning if you do anything sexual. at any time. it can come back. 20 years later. 30 years later. you do anything it can ALWAYS happen

What if they discovery that an ex-ward with a historic of mental illness is spreading this gossip and decide do accuse (no sue, this is criminal), OP life's will be fucked a second time.

And as a fucking bonus, it'll make almost impossible accuse him of abuse after these "false gossips"

And how you will convince them that this random anonymous e-mail is truth. Or even worse, if they already know and are covering it, they will sue you and fuck your life.

and this is why i made this thread, i dont know much about computers and i was looking for a way to do this without getting it traced back to me

You're an idiot. Defamation charges and slander almost never go through

user, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think people will take anonymous accusations of abuse agaist a priest, some can think it's someone that simply doesn't like him, or someone that simply hate the church.

What is it with male c*tholic school teachers? I'm the same age as you. Was he a hairy guy whose first name started with F? I wish I had stood up to that demonic kike.
It's a shame we worry about the consequences when we're kids of throwing those kind of teachers a haymaker even though when you're a kid, there are virtually consequences besides getting suspended.

well it won't be anonymous. i will be using a name and last name of someone who went to school with me in the same time period and now lives abroad.
as for convincing, i don't know. I was planning on writing a moderately long letter (a few paragraphs) explaining what i went through and begging them to not let him anywhere near kids unsupervised. maybe it will move them and it will be enough to convince them.

First, OP can also be accused of "false accusation" since he's saying the priest committed a crime without any evidence AND no one will ever believe OP again.

he's not a priest he just worked for a catholic school.

it's almost like your entire religious institution covers for these people

Using someone else name to defamation and false accusation? You'll be adding criminal impersonation to your fuck-up list.

This makes things easier, but it's better to find evidence and go the legal way.

they specifically target kids who aren't yet aware that kids can do anything and suffer almost no consequences. they are wired to look for friendless, isolated cluster C types and will even manipulate the rest of the class to make sure the kid remains friendless and alone by giving "green light" signals to other kids that bullying him is OK.

well i dont want my real name attached to this. Guess I'm stuck.

They will contact the person you put the name, and will find that person didn't send those e-mails, and they'll search for you.
If they find you, you be framed for some much shit (like trying to incriminate someone, defamation, false accusation, criminal impersonation, ...)
Are you sure you want to risk your life, that's just beginning for some risk revenge (that I think will not work)?

exposing him to his co workers will take a huge burden off my back, it will help me get over it. I need to do this I just dont know how. and I dont want people around me to know I was abused.

user, you are supposing people will believe the e-mails, even after they know they were sent impersonating some ex-student by some anonymous.

Read with caution this links:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frameup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_defamation_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_accusation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personation

The reality is harsh but do nothing. Even if convicted they will just move him to another location where he will continue to do it.
The church looks after its own in that regard, even if they do horrible things.

maybe i could use my real name, and he wont pursue legal action because he will be too scared, and then no one will find out. i need to think more about this.

Yeah u fucking pusys it's too late. Unless you have evidence don't go and start a Bret kavanaugh

the best thing to do is to reach out to fellow former students and see if anyone is willing to come forward with you.

Then you'll only commit one or two crimes instead of four or five. And the school can pursue criminal action.

i'm not accusing the school. he is working at a different one now.

Bring 10 students claiming to be abused, and you'll have a chance in a court.
Go alone in a court and you'll get nothing.
Commit several crimes send some e-mails could possibly work and you can spend some years on prison.

You are, without any form of evidence, spreading that he's and pedophile.
If he, for some reason decide do sue you, you'll be fucked.

He should go straight to the police you fucking retard

Without evidence there's not use.
Depending on the reason OP has gone to the wards (like schizophrenia), police will not only ignore him, but he's going to fuck himself.

at the very least they might investigate, if the teacher hasn't been covering his tracks very well something may turn up.

A single abuse accusation, from a person with a historic of mental problem, that happened 15 years ago, against a guy that has been doing this without being caught for at least 15 years?

Ok, it could work, but I don't think it would.

mental health history isn't public. it would only turn up in a courtroom, long after anyone has had a chance to read the email and decide for themselves if they want to believe it or not.

It's your call user, I don't thin anyone will believe the e-mails and you'll be in jail.

Why are you assuming that everyone will know absolutely everything about the OP the instant they open the email?
They will read a tragic sob story about sexual abuse, and given how most people are, they will probably just choose to believe it because they dont have anything better to talk about, and they will probably gossip about it, because people love to gossip. The OP's identity wont come into play until much later.
even if it they don't believe it, they will at least show the abuser the email, inadvertently putting him on the spot even if just for a few seconds, during which he'll have to pretend to be outraged, causing him some minor discomfort. He'll also have to reach out to people (writing an email of his own) and explain that he's been the victim of slander, again, causing him some discomfort.

all this stuff about slander, defamation, etc, wouldnt come into play until much, much later, like months later.