Have any anons in college been present when your dorm mate brought a girl back to spend the night?

Have any anons in college been present when your dorm mate brought a girl back to spend the night?
I woke up in the middle of things. It was humiliating for me but also educational in a way.

Attached: pussy20.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

Yes except he kicked me out. I fucking hated him. I wanted nothing more than to kill his smug ass in his sleep.

>you let him kick you out of your OWN DORM
holy shit what a fucking cuckold

Nope, that never happened to me. We only had roommates during freshman year at my college, and neither of them ever had sex while I was present. One of them had a girlfriend from another school who came over one weekend, but they asked for the room to themselves when they seemed like they wanted to fuck. The "closest" I've ever been to sex was hearing it through the RA's door later that same year.

If i wasnt I wouldnt be here
I did put my foot down later but he just got the entire dorm to hate my guts for it
I hate him. I fucking hate him.

Why do you hate him? Was it your girl? Was it someone you were interested in? Did your body fill with impotent rage as you helplessly watched him dick your girl without doing anything about it?

got to be honest

this board got me fucked up to the point where i thought that vag was a very tiny pp

That's basically what it is. Guess what, faggot, humans aren't differen't species. The clit and penis are the same organ, developed differently due to estrogen or testosterone in utero.

Oh god lolololol

thats the gayest thing Ive read all day user

Kill him with murder.

Make it look like a stupid whore did it while she was drunk.

am i supposed to find this attractive

I would make him pay me to leave lol. what a cuck

Butts and boobs are attractive. The vagina itself is nothing interesting.

Lmao what a loser. I just put on my bose noise cancelling headphones that my mom got me for Christmas and went back to sleep when my roommate brought home girls

All the time with two different roomates, usually including staying overnight and cuddling.
I only ever came back to a locked door like twice though so I guess they did the do while I was away a lot?

I didn't care in principal but with the second guy this one tinder thot weirded me out a little. In a voice chat before she came over, he informed her that I am a robot and explained what that was (I was cool with it) and before even seeing me she just said "I'll fuck you user." She kept making jokes like that to the point where me and my roommate both got kinda uncomfortable. The thot was dumb, annoying, had poor morals, and was ugly. I told her so but she didn't seem to mind.

I thought it was some barbie with some kind of carpet glued to it on my first look.

they should tell you in advance that would be polite

It happened once or twice and I'm pretty sure he was just trying to get a reaction out of me. Dude brings her over and he pretty much says "hint hint gtfo" while the ho giggled with embarrassment. I tell him he's lucky to get laid and I'll turn the other way and mind my business. He finished and kept asking me if I saw his moves or whatever (I didn't). The second time, I didn't even bother to turn around. I just went about my day as if they weren't there and SHE got mad about me being "rude" and "inconsiderate" and making her feel awkward but hoing it up in a dude's dorm room.

Pic related is my face the whole time this guy is blaming me for making HER feel awkward.

Attached: petty skai jackson.png (378x326, 355K)

I woke up to come girl screaming. My roommate didn't tell her that I was asleep in the bed above him. I'm normally a heavy sleep so I was pissed when I woke up. I fucking sat up and started shouted at the two retards that I had a morning class and told them to get out.