You will never fly your Reisen into an American destroyer and take as many chads with you as possible

>you will never fly your Reisen into an American destroyer and take as many chads with you as possible
>you will never fall radiantly like a cherry blossom in the spring
>you will never be one of the hundred million shattering like a jewel
It is a bad feeling, is it not?

Attached: kamikaze.jpg (976x549, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bd8_vO5zrjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah,
>ywn die fighting for the qt waifus of nipponland

The calculus of battle determined that Japs were inferior in terms of martial valor and industriousness.So inferior that almost a century later they continue to be a client state.

>you will never man a 5 inch gun turret and take as many kamikazes with you as possible
>you will never shower the pacific sky with lead and shrapnel
>you will never be one of the thousands soaring across the vast blue sea

Feelsbadman

Attached: 91bulzdrit331.jpg (792x533, 62K)

they're starting to get their balls back

america is half dead, maybe they'll get their shot again

Considering the majority of their population is elderly and their economy has been in recession for decades that's unlikely.

Also how cucked do you have to be to want to die for a lineage of usurpers who proclaim themselves to be gods? At least the Americans fought as free citizens of a Republic with their heads unbowed.

>Considering the majority of their population is elderly and their economy has been in recession for decades that's unlikely.
This isn't the 2000s anymore, hebrew.

Damn fuckin jap, was two cities not enough?

Attached: shutterstock_shutterstock_251930719-554x380.jpg (554x380, 45K)

CATCH A FALLING STAR FIGHTER
PUT IN THE POCKET OF YOUR JEANS
YOU CAN USE IT AS A CIGARETTE LIGHTER
OR AS AN OPENER FOR A CAN OF BEANS

>At least the Americans fought as free citizens of a Republic with their heads unbowed.
The republic of Israel.

It's far better to make advantage of statist structures that afford you prestige and monetary advantages than sit at home and accomplish nothing of worth. To stagnate.To be a mercenary is not to be under the yoke of Jewish interests. By partaking in violence you free yourself from the fear of it.No nigger or low IQ moron can subdue you into submission when you've shaken hands with Thanatos in Afghanistan and are well acquainted with killing inferior men. When death dealing was your trade and you excelled at it. You know full well how superflous the norms of society are and you are forever alienated by society, free to develop your own value set.

You said a lot of fancy shit that means fuck all. Fighting for america is fighting for israel and any retard who can follow the money can see for themself.

Let me dumb it down for you. Have you ever taken the life of anyone? Has your life ever been in danger? Such experiences cleave the bullshit from your life and afford you with a measure of confidence. It frees you from the banality of modern life and leaves you free to explore the more meaningful answers. You take and choose the choices that lead you farther down the future you want.

You arent in a Metal Gear game, Skullface. Chill the fuck out and come back to reality.

I doubt you have any meaningful life experiences to make me value your words.There's a perverse sense of satisfaction when you've pumped 5.56 into a shit bag that aimed to kill you and your fire team. It means you've stood victorious in the contest of battle and have overcome your primal instincts to duck your head and be worthless. That achievement translates to civilian life. You realize that most of your coworkers are soft and worthless while you surpass them.

lole imagine being so butthurt about being a dicklet that you become a suicide bomber

join the military and stop larping

>I will never have a 1 inch penis
>I will never be 5 ft tall
>I will never have mental problems
>I will never be suicidal

this guy knows whats up
why wont you give a cool guy (considering what hes been through) a chance?

What has he been through? He is larping you faglet

I fought at OP Dusty. Did my share of damage during Operation Dragon Strike.

Even though the Republic will burn that doesn't mean you can't take a pragmatic approach to weather the upcoming storm.

>literally being proud of being a good goy

I was a foederati the whole time I risked my life and gained. I'm better off than the average American. I earn more and haven't fallen into the same pitfalls. The only hierarchy I respect is of meritocracy and I don't have to kiss anyone's ass. Headhunters come to me with their offers. Accommodating my lifestyle.

Bow to no man. Question everyone.Do not deny your past achievements and give no ground. No one comes out of this alive and you should always strive for what gives you fleeting happiness.

>tfw not born in the 1910s in germany to fight alongside japan and be a badass too

My man, you were put in the sandbox for adult retards because you were completely worthless as a person and had no use to society. And all you did there was stare at empty fields and wait for planes to come drop bombs on people. Realize that you are the inferior man.

Attached: B7F848E7-D543-49B1-9DEA-489AC0E1386A.jpg (553x700, 153K)

There will never be a man more based than Admiral Yamamoto.
Gambling the entire war on one decisive battle right at the start and in the process permanently redefining naval doctrine.

Attached: 800px-Isoroku_Yamamoto.jpg (800x1156, 155K)

Heh, your whole mentality is a joke. I have no shame in what I did. I regard it as an important life experience. I learned on the state''s dime how to kill and then went on to practice that skill. Even got a G.I. bill out of it.Above all I learned how to be useful and utilize the Pareto principal to my advantage.In my lifetime I paid far more in taxes than you have, I've created far more value in a year than you have in your entire life.

Overrated hack desu. His poor leadership was a major contributor to the disaster at Midway

He wasn't a bad commander, nigger. It's just the fog of war that makes every decision difficult. Nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd8_vO5zrjo

The war was lost when they didn't get the carriers and I'm sure Yamamoto knew this too.

using the n word and responding to an argument with a youtube video. cringe