Breed me user! please oh please fill me up with your cum... i want to have your babies!!! please please...

breed me user! please oh please fill me up with your cum... i want to have your babies!!! please please... i want to feel your warm gooey cum inside of me!! impregnate me!!! pretty pretty please...

Attached: 1548880681743-1.jpg (600x400, 32K)

I really want to ryona and knock up a fembot

I keep dreaming of having six children with my imaginary wife and having sex with her every day, we can also travel and have fun all over the world. I am so lonely

lole OP is one gay ass nigga

Men cant get pregnant dum dum

Stop trying to give me a boner you know breeding is my fetish.

My genes deserve to die out though

user-sama... empty your balls into my small cunt... please please!!!!!!!

Attached: 1484095459251.jpg (316x480, 146K)

You need to not do this I already have a boner from other things.

NO FOR FUCK'S SAKE I JUST FAPPED AND I SHOULD BE ASLEEP RIGHT NOW

Good job user, this is an absolute kino post.

i want to have a family with you, user. i want to cook you dinner every night and kiss you all day long.

Attached: BysgEbsCYAAtyv8.jpg (600x337, 28K)

Aaaaaand there goes my heart

i wish my bf would impregnate me too

at least you have a bf... i dont and i really just want to hug and kiss and love a cutie spergy boy.. and i want to have his babies damn it!!!!!!! >:c

[insert that one Ryan Gosling .gif here]

This larp ain't cool

Attached: 1441413258673.jpg (400x491, 25K)

not larping.

oreganooooooo

femanon here tell me about your fantasies plz. i need fap material. i dont care if its fucked as long as its not gay stuff

That's exactly what a larper would say though

but im not larping :c i really am not..

>tfw breeding is a major fetish of mine
>dream of stupid qts like picrelated begging me to breed them and start families with them
>daydream about us having a family, think about us sitting on the porch while our children run around
ffffffffffffuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: dream12.jpg (560x560, 26K)

i believe you. i love you

I just want someone who can hold her own against me so every sex session turns into a rough but loving wrestle-fucking match and ends with both of us utterly exhausted but fulfilled

thank you, user.. :c i rlly want a loving robot bf to breed me. no larping. just craving it..

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 12K)

i'll cum inside of you every day in virginia

That sounds like terrible sex imo

Between 7 billion people, someone's bound to be into it

timestamp if ur a woman and i'll masturbate 3 times , did 2 times today already , i want to die already with no vagene to have fun around.
i'm like a starving jackal alone in the desert ffs.

that makes me nervous... add me on discord and maybe i'll show you a timestamp.. ;-; kitty#3665

no way fag, I'm not letting you steal my precious mana & shekels just to leave me because you saw me cry after my mom died!

Attached: no way fag orig.png (680x503, 402K)

Please let me breed you user, I want to drive my dick right to the cervix in the missionary position. Hoping it increases the chance of us have quintuplets. I want to retire on a farm in the mountains, pounding your puss every day in the hopes of even more children, having our generation build up our own little town secluded from the outside world.

things i'll never have for 500
a girl who wants to be bred

it's mating season! and fembots are in heat!

What the fuck have I stumbled upon

Attached: 1543900379113m.jpg (1024x972, 42K)

If you all will finally just fuck. I can finally flee this hellhole.

femanon breeding party

Attached: 1530173265542.jpg (800x1200, 209K)

>there will never be a mating season in which fembots come out to get fucked over and over by robots
>there will never be the putrid smell of cum and sweat filling the air as chubby fembots get their pussies filled with seed
>there will never be an off season in which the bots bring the fembots flowers as their bellies begin to show

Attached: 1504538931316.png (3496x4024, 1.78M)

Welp, I guess I have a boner now.

quads responding to a trans, waste

i want to go to a world where this happens

had a 16 yr old girl grab my lower back and hold me to her when i came. so hot.

DELET THIS SHIT RIGHT THE FUCJK NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW

Attached: DELET.jpg (400x388, 27K)

Y'all are so fucked in the head you need to wear gloves.

Fuck this shit is hot as hell, already jerked off 3 times to this thread.