/r9gay/ - #769

Getting back on track edition

Last thread:

Attached: 1559606467862.png (861x833, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cSJzUrSS_i8
youtube.com/watch?v=E3InkVAJYUw
youtu.be/J_Ik5iHCvnE
vocaroo.com/i/s1mMJpJLXv9F
vocaroo.com/i/s1mMJpJXLv9F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

teehee I'm a bisexual and I'm gonna derail your thread while I look for a roastie on tinder to fuck.

first for cute dom bf

you don't belong on this thread if you find the idea of a completely passing tranny to be gay
you don't belong on this thread if you still believe a woman is someone you could see yourself with if it doesn't work out with a guy
you don't belong on this thread if you think a guy taking hrt is ok
you don't belong on this thread if you're bi
you don't belong on this thread if you've had sex outside of a monogamous relationship

this isn't up for debate, this isn't a suggestion

based and gaypilled. This should be in every OP

Attached: 1559789719738.png (383x455, 97K)

>tfw no push - ups bf

Attached: 1537534481053.png (1581x1502, 1.04M)

>you don't belong on this thread if you still believe a woman is someone you could see yourself with if it doesn't work out with a guy
I hate that this has probably happened to more than a handful of people on this thread.

Attached: 984376231.png (500x370, 78K)

tranny chasers are gay, but they don't belong in this thread

What is it with you trugays and wanting everyone to fuck fat hairy men?

Based put this in the OP from now on

Attached: 1550312429378.gif (500x281, 223K)

No one is telling you to fuck a fat hairy guy. There's a pretty distinct difference between a hrt ""cuteboi"" and just a regular twink. They're both hairless for the most part and feminine in their own way but there's such a vast difference of looks between a twink and a hrt guzzler. Twinks are still pretty physically masculine, the hrt fags aren't. That's where it's different, and borderline bishit behavior.

Don't forget all the mental illnesses that an average tranny holds

Attached: 1539448709308.jpg (800x876, 120K)

still annoyed at that non-cute faggot using me for fap material
i was being ironic retard

How's it going anons? Anyone get any bf's lately?

Attached: 1544912501319.png (489x760, 238K)

I wasn't, I would still want you to do those things to me, just want you to know I'm not a cutie.

Being a NEET as an act of political rebellion!
not just because I'm a lazy panicking wreck who needs klonopin just to leave the house

pig disgusting, you violated me. now get out of the thread, no-one wants you here.

I belong here more than you, prison gay.

I still want you here user. I'm not very cute either. Don't let the elitist queens get you down

look on the bright side user at least you weren't led on for a year only to be used as emotional support and fap material and only finding out after someone with money entered the picture.

I'm ugly and want to push my face into a big meat grinder and have it all peeled off.

Attached: 1559053089810.gif (400x279, 810K)

there is one guy online whos semi-near me but hes super shy idk

Attached: 1555607103100.jpg (662x565, 30K)

How do I find a qt femboy who wants to live with me all expenses paid in return for companionship and love.

probably on the adopt a neet thread on /soc/ or asking on /lgbt/ where actually cute femboys probably are, everyone here is too poor for any real hrt

You should talk to him user, see if you can meet! Nobody ever got a bf by doing nothing!

Attached: 1556963218852.jpg (584x496, 94K)

I'm handsome and I also want to push my face into a big meat grinder and have it all peeled off.

Then you're dumb. Don't waste beauty

im sorry for liking cute slim boys who still have hair

There's more to life than just looks user.

Revolution Now! I don't care if you seized the means of production, I ain't workin' in no factory!
In fact, I won't work at all! Hahaha.

i don't how much longer i can live like this

probably not long

>meow still ogne
and im gone too

holy shit probably tomorrow i'm gonna finally lose my virginity, any advice? i'm nervous and excited

(probably bottom or both)

Attached: 544CDFCC-88C7-4D29-9C16-90545825DA11.jpg (540x568, 66K)

stay safe, use a condom, and have fun.

One should cherish these reprieves

go ask the normalfags over on /gaygen/

>if you're bi
why?? why do people hate us :(

it's been said a million times before. lurk more.

not like you can kick us out anyway. its embarrassing you'd even try to when we're all anonymous. what makes you or his word the right when it comes to who can be in these threads?

>tfw no bf to put a cattle prod to his balls till it damages his sex drive and he becomes less and less attracted to me

>being this much of a newfaggot
LMAO KILL YOURSELF BISCUM

if i am not provided a SteveMRE bf in the nest 30 seconds, something VERY bad will happen VERY soon in a VERY public place.

Attached: 23a074d58984d9fefe6424a2b25b0668dbea8bafe90e79000ecc29541ba48401.png (478x478, 307K)

reported to the FBI
better hope that bf come

>tfw no twink ghost bf

Attached: 1545068801548.jpg (1200x1782, 323K)

Where do I get a boyfriend that looks JUST like pic related?

Attached: 1551661086834.jpg (1667x2592, 1.44M)

Get a flat girl prison gay

with the same filters i can look like that
lol fuck off liking soft twinks isn't prisongay

>filters
When will you accept that you're just not as cute

booo booo Booo :3

i don't know man i just don't think i can get my skin looking that smooth and yeah the majority of 3D posted here is at least somewhat filtered

youtu.be/cSJzUrSS_i8
>tfw no harsh noise daddy bf

11 months. Talking to him several times a week for 11 months. I would flirt, he would flirt back. We even hung out once alone and it was fun. He said he wasn't sure if he was ready for a bf so my flirts became more light hearted and when he left me on read I didn't double text till the next day.

He thought I had lost interest. So here I am at 2AM dealing with the fact that he's seeing someone now. And he didn't tell me until yesterday when we were still flirting just a week ago. I thought if I flirted and he flirted back then maybe, just maybe, he'd accept another invite to hang out once he was ready. Or maybe he'd let me hang out in his room instead of relegating me to his living room so his family didn't get suspicious.

But no, my efforts get shit on. Almost a year of always trying to do what I thought he wanted, trying not to be too pushy, letting him come around when he felt more comfortable. What a load of bullshit. Only person irl I've ever met that I truly felt comfortable with. And now I have to either watch him fall in love with someone else or cut him off. I'm not mentally healthy enough for this. Someone save me.

Attached: 7b9813c326aa87c7508b297b125a6c20.jpg (235x210, 5K)

noise is fucking gay go big with power electronics/industrial or go home

>you don't belong on this thread if you find the idea of a completely passing tranny to be gay
Trannies aren't gay even if they don't pass.

Nice retardation

youtube.com/watch?v=E3InkVAJYUw
okay i would say this is at least industrial influenced, this guy used to do noise shit with dj dog dick and ugly mane.
also a bit of a cutie.

*hug*

Sometimes you gotta be more pushy with stuff, user. Can't expect everyone to do everything.

*saves you*

youtu.be/J_Ik5iHCvnE
also i know what power electronics actually is, but this i feel fits that genre name way better

I know that people say this a lot but you can't ground a relationship in online interaction. You need to make sure you're comfortable around each other and one time isn't going to cut it. If you were talking for 11 months and he only wanted to meet up once that's a pretty good sign that he isn't really that interested.

I do see that you put in a lot of effort though, and that's admirable. You're still doing better than a lot of anons in this thread. I'm really sorry about your situation user, but you'll get over him eventually. You deserve better.

Attached: 1534395604679.png (544x600, 639K)

I was, until he said he wasn't sure if he was ready a few months in... now he says "your flirts always seemed like jokes I didn't know you were serious, I thought you had lost interest"...

He has trouble meeting people in person in general. I saw him a few other times briefly, but only really hung out with him alone for an entire night once. We were comfortable, as much as two retards can be. If I had pushed harder he would've relented, probably. Or if I stopped asking and just showed up to his door one day he probably would've hung out again. But I thought the "right" thing to do would be to give him the space he seemed he needed in order to figure his stuff out. I really thought he was going to be it...

Attached: 7b9813c326aa87c7508b297b125a6c21.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Anyone know me?

That is just assholish, you made it obvious you were serious..

Making Orange Things is a great album, fucking love Venetian Snares. So many albums that fit different moods
I mean it's ok, I'll have to listen to a better quality one probably isn't me. Just never been a fan of noise, too erratic and power electronics and industrial has a lot more emotion and emotional value to it than just noise

Attached: Grey Wolves Live.jpg (500x326, 29K)

I was so busy trying not to mess things up that I fucked it up anyway. I appreciate the (you)'s though anons

I guess he thought things had changed after like 9 months? I don't even know when he started talking to this other guy, but it doesn't seem like it was too long ago...

Attached: 7b9813c326aa87c7508b297b125a6c22.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

I'm genuine angry at him even tho I haven't met him yet I wanna kiss you ao bad.

that sounds really awful user i'm sorry you had to go through something so cruel...
yeah i sorta get that

Attached: 1560495524503.jpg (800x800, 93K)

i get what you mean. i feel like noise has it's time and place, though. sometimes i don't want something to make me think, just something intense and textural, extreme sound that i can zone out to. i look at harsh noise like "retarded ambient".

maybe i'll feel better if i sleep but im not tired at all. i want to cry but i havent cried in so long im not even sure i can anymore. i think i'll be okay, i usually am even when my mental stability drops like this. i just hope it doesnt drag on too long, thats when it tends to get dangerously unhealthy. i'll just listen to typical sadboy music until i pass out

Attached: 7b9813c326aa87c7508b297b125a6c23.jpg (400x276, 59K)

Can I hug you while you pass out?

Don't wait 11 months for someone again, user. Life's too short and your time is too important.

YOU'RE ONLY GAY IF YOU LIKE FAT HAIRY UGLY DUDES.
Dumb ass.

>if you're not skinny you're fat
>if you're not hairless you're hairy
>if you're not twinkish you're ugly
I don't like to say prison gay at all really but please.

that's probably the best thing to do. i wish you all the best user, really. hopefully there'll be some nice anons around if you need to talk more later, goodnight user.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_avogado6__245adf772a78219f03ea8195a3995b56.jpg (1000x1000, 182K)

No true scotsman.
Is prisongayness acceptable if I'm mortified of hairy buff dudes?

it hurt a lot.... im scared of big guys ;-;

i dont know if i could handle physical contact like that right now

I had asked him about 7 months in if he had found anyone else like us (asocial retards). He said he hadn't. I hadn't either so I didn't think there'd be a time limit on it, especially because he's so asocial he almost never leaves his house. I was ready to wait another 4 or 5 months if I had to for him. Again, he's the only person irl I had ever met that I really felt I could be myself with. Neither of us were going anywhere any time soon. I didn't mind waiting if it were for him... it's not like I had anyone else to go to if I decided not to wait for him

thank you user, goodnight

Attached: 29f9c5b8a7168d9609a93c47f46c32cb.jpg (235x208, 11K)

you're still implying people aren't allowed to like skinny, hairless or twinkish guys without being prison gay which makes you a retarded nigger so fuck off

I'm not hairy or buff myself, it's just ludicrous to paint them all as ugly.

No moron, I'm actually into twinks myself. I'm just pretty average build-wise.

They're not ugly I'm just scared so I will never look at one because if I do I'll start cryin'

How did you survive high school?

could you at least try to be more aware of the exchange that you're replying to? christ

High school is full of twinks and semi-muscular twinks, twas alright I'm scared of genuinely buff/built guys, also being taller than most of them helps me

he's vagueposting about some supposed trauma for attention

I am, and no one said that you have to be into fat hairy guys. Maybe you're the one who has to read again and not have a knee-jerk reaction.

Can I get input on this date idea? I've been with my boyfriend for a little over a month, we both really like each other, and I want to do something special this weekend. I'm a pilot and I want to take him on a night flight over the city. Do you think this is a good idea, or should I do a dinner back up plan?

wow you're fucking slow user i said nothing about fat hairy guys.
>get a flat girl prison gay
>the image was of a skinny hairless twink
>i'm calling you a retard for defending this
and already know you're gonna respond with some autistic bullshit so don't even fucking bother lmao.

that is the sort of thing you should plan with your bf ahead of time. there's no need to spring it on him if you're worried about whether it's appropriate.

but it would probably be a really cool date provided it all goes well!

I've talked about it with him before, he's down to fly and the weather for this weekend is looking great.

how does one achieve tummy like this?

just have low body fat and going running sometimes it's really not that hard

Guitar user here, have a bed time song.
vocaroo.com/i/s1mMJpJLXv9F

Now I have to wait for something fresh to show up

vocaroo.com/i/s1mMJpJXLv9F

do it then. why are you even asking/

>bf brags about how big he has had before

don't be rude user
fuck off baitfag goddamn piece of shit

>i said nothing about fat hairy guys
Read: , even if it wasn't you, that's what we're talking about.

Never did I ever defend that comment either, you're both 'tarded.

thank you! the rain outside got really heavy as soon as the song ended heh

>tfw you're a bara but you want to be the submissive one
why am I not smol

Attached: qji74lxk13011.jpg (482x427, 91K)

Melbourne? Not the guitar user though.

how much would you rate your butt at?
mines probably worth 24 k $ conservatively.

>some autistic bullshit
yes thank you user i already said be more aware of the conversation (i.e. not just the one post you were replying to). could've saved us both the trouble.