Have you ever had a supernatural/paranormal experience, robots?

Have you ever had a supernatural/paranormal experience, robots?

Attached: ghosts.jpg (1260x1145, 319K)

bro. I AM THE PARANORMAL

Yeah, I have memories of the loop we're experiencing as the Eternal Recurrence. I'm pretty sure that counts, since paranormal basically just means anything modern science can't explain.

Spent some time living in a cabin basically and a skinwalker tried fucking with me while I lived there.

>Spent some time living in a cabin basically and a skinwalker tried fucking with me while I lived there.
where at?
what did you do about it?

Saw a silver sphere UFO. I legit think it was a weather balloon but who knows.

Pacific Northwest USA. I just minded my own business and didn't regard her much, beyond acknowledgement. Kept wanting to be let inside or for me to come outside, I just never did.

Idk if this counts but in the midst of this mental breakdown I've been in since Tuesday I had a vision of sorts, more of an epiphany. In my minds eye I've painted my face blue, I'm wearing a white cloak, I'm dancing very late into the night, probably around 2am around a fire. I'm drunk, and as the songs progress and I get more and more inebriated I will cut three massive valleys into my arm and one on my forehead near the hairline, I will be drenched in blood. I will drink until I black out, the music will be very loud, and there are floodlights behind me blinding anybody who might tryna nod watch from the road. I've come to call this ritual "the killing of the holy boar" I dont know what it means but thats what I've come up with. I've already bought the cloak, paint, vodka, lights, and a nice speaker, now all I need is some firewood and razors. I plan to complete this ritual Saturday night.

why didn't it just break in?
should have tried to kill or trap it

The fact that she didn't break in is one of the reasons I believe it was a skinwalker or some strange being rather than a person, you'd think after months that she would just have smashed a window (the deck had big sliding glass doors) or even just opened an unlocked door. But she never did, and I believe it was because she couldn't. Whatever she was, something prevented her from doing it that needed me either to leave or to personally let her in.

was she hot? describe

The gateway experience

why didn't you try to kill or trap it? and did you take pictures?

She had on simple drab clothes but her features and proportions were fucked up if you examined her closely. Like her face details looked off kilter and abnormal, I want to say like they looked like they were from different faces but kind of mashed together to resemble one. She also always would be locked to one expression and look on her face, like one night she would only look happy and have a smile on her face no matter what or how she behaved, and another night she would have an angry look on her face no matter what or how she behaved.

As well I can't say this part for sure since I didn't notice at the time but remembering back, I feel quite certain that her proportions changed slightly each time. Like she would be slightly taller one time or her limbs slightly longer. At the time it always made me feel like she was "off" each time I saw her but thinking back on it afterward it was me not noticing at the time that she was ever so slightly different each time.

And lastly her strange behavior of course and that she didn't move like she was comfortable, it looked like.

I ran into an encounter with a eerie woman with long black hair dressed in a large white dress crawling on all fours while saying "woof".

We were around 10 years old and it was during the middle of the night. Me and my younger bro were talking and to our right of our bedroom is a door to the backyard. That thing opened and the lady in white came to our beds making her low bark noise. After hanging in our room for a bit she went back out the door.

Me and my bro still have no idea what that was that day.

Attached: 1559247477547.jpg (1080x1440, 164K)

You spent months in a cabin never once leaving? Sounds like you were just going crazy.

I don't know if it's paranormal but after a long time it started to feel that way to me. I used to have bad problems with sleep paralysis when I was younger. I had horrific nightmares of some gnarled old woman who looked like she was covered in tar that would slowly drip off her body. She would endlessly torment me. Went to all kinds of doctors trying to stop it. They would basically just give me different kinds of sedatives to try. Not much you can do for it. I was still deathly afraid to go to sleep but I eventually started trying the meds out of exhaustion. They helped actually and I finally got some peace for a while. However, it ended up getting worse suddenly and this shit started bleeding over into the waking world for me. It was seriously impacting my life at this point and I was severely afraid of every little shadow and sound. At that point I was told to see a psychologist and I reluctantly did. They thought I was crazy and wanted me on antipysch meds. Didn't help. One particular incident I had with the "black witch" as I called her was very violent. I thought this was the end and I was going to die this time but I just blacked out. Every since then I've been completely fine and have never seen her again. I have severe PTSD from the years of this shit though and have been on meds for that as well. If she ever comes back I don't know if I'll be able to mentally handle it again. I might just break.

>Weird stranger just breaks into your house and acts like a dog
>Not instantly yelling for your parents

Hah. Went into a gateway to buy cheap chips or something. I don't remember. There was a kid varying groceries that looked like me when I was younger. I said hi, he nodded, didn't say a word, and I did my business and left. I felt weird in the head for the rest of the day.

It was like deja Vu, but a self reflection.

a few. note that i am not a druggie idiot.

1. had sleep paralysis a few times. no big deal, right? wrong. saw a hag face envelope the blinds on my window then immediately melt away as i regained control over my body. next, i was drawn into a polarizing vortex that basically humped the shit out of my dick until i had nocturnal emissions. lastly, i was half-asleep on the couch and felt this ridiculously overwhelming presence at my side and it began to drain what i could only describe as my heart energy. i fucking freaked out yelling because it felt like i lost something within me. weirdest sensation ever and i have yet to recover whatever it was five years since.

What will it accomplish, user? Why bother to go through the effort.

Although I was like 99% sure it was some sort of other being, I didn't want to do something like try and kill her and in that one in a million chance it turn out to be just some really fucked up woman with some sort of rare deformity condition and was insane.

Also after I got over being afraid of her at first I was fine to just mind my own business so didn't care about trying to trap her. I interacted with her indirectly but otherwise just kept to myself. As for pictures I tried at first (to make sure I wasn't seeing things) when she kept to the outskirts like in the treeline but there's nothing clear to be made out in the pictures since it's like taking a picture of the forest at a distance. By the time she was actually hanging around outside the house and trying to get in I didn't care enough to since I felt like she was coming around because I wasn't trying to do stuff like record her compared to when I was trying at first and she kept away.

dude fuck that shit. the normal response to anything resembling that situation is for you to kill the fucking thing. that shit is retarded.

A fareway
I live in a small Iowan town. The fareway is in walking distance of my house.

I did leave I just didn't do it when she was outside. Every few days I would drive into town to get things I needed, and in the day time I would wander around outside if I wanted to. When I saw her at a distance though I would make sure to get inside and I never went out at night.

Not like she was sitting outside the door for months keeping me inside, she would come and go in no pattern I could notice.

Guess I'm not normal then. I went from fear at first, to worry, and then when I noticed she couldn't do anything when I was inside, I just got used to living with her there.

normal as in biologically ingrained. you can not autism your way out of this one.

Honestly I feel like I have to, it sounds enlightening sort of. Maybe that's the wrong word, I feel like it will complete a kind of personal metamorphoses

You need to face your fears face to face, only then you'll be at peace

t. black witch

Then you go try it. I was more intrigued and morbidly facinated by her than to immediately jump to "Kill it!" response. There was a point where I would have but didn't cross that point before I felt like she was unable to get inside.

At Thanksgiving 2011, my mother took a picture of my father and behind him was the hallway and at the end of the hallway was the bathroom. The door was open so you could see the mirror. On the picture, there was a black figure in the mirror. Very strange, there was no way it was edited because I saw the preview in the photo.

Also, pictures of graveyards tend to have all kinds of lens flares, orbs, and other light memes which you don't see in photos in other places.

plant a deformed monster at my doorstep and i will bludgeon it to death. i do not need it leaking demon piss all over to attract lower entities.

Considering how much it wanted to get to me, the last thing I wanted to do was to give it any chance of that. Maybe I could have just shot her or opened the door and beat her with a baseball bat. But then the door would be open/broken and what if the attack didn't work? No thanks, I'm not taking that risk.

had "sleep paralysis" saw a little grey alien woke up and lost 2-3 hours can't remember. kinda just forgot about it thinking it was just a really weird vivid episode. few months later saw one on tv and had a full on panic attack and started crying for no reason like my mind was suppressing something. still gonna tell myself it was just sleep paralysis

Attached: 1559352970990.jpg (575x609, 43K)