Comfy thread

Anything and everything comfy should be posted here. Let's make a comfy spot for robots to converse here.

Attached: Feels.jpg (250x160, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EABDiLKmXcI
youtube.com/watch?v=De1LCQvbqV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't stay long enough to converse, but this is a cool thread. Today I downloaded cowboy bebop and had to wait about forty minutes for the whole thing to download, only to find it was dubbed. Pretty disappointing, but it doesn't really bother me too much.

I'd just like to interject for a moment what you're referring to as pizza is in fact gnu/pizza

Attached: cutepizza.png (742x1115, 440K)

I like looking at pictures of pretty drinks. Someday when I'm rich I'd like to try these.

Attached: images.jpg (201x251, 8K)

Well that sucks, even if I prefer dubbed myself

Those are some pretty drinks. They look tasty, what's your favorite thing to drink now?

It's not so bad. I'll just try again tomorrow. I'm probably going to sleep soon, but I'll try to keep talking anyways. What's your favorite anime, OP?

I don't really watch anime. Though out of the few I have seen, I'd say MHA, even though that's a pretty low ball answer. I've only really seen a few episodes of 3, and MHA were the most interesting

I actually have vacation now from my job and I'm playing vidya and binge watch fairy tail at the moment, started to watch fairy tail 3 days ago and already have seen 80 episodes its such a cool anime I'm happy I started to watch it

CB dubbed aint too bad

What your referring to gnu/pizza is actually gnu+pizza.
Pizza is just a food for gnu to *nom*

Can't stay to talk but wanted to share this comfy image with you all

Attached: 1426790089496.png (750x750, 493K)

Certainly pretty comfy, fren

my comfy collection is certainly lacking i would like some more, friends

Attached: d591b4cb37080e95003aa68970bfb436.gif (624x554, 408K)

Seems pretty lame but while listening to this vid youtube.com/watch?v=EABDiLKmXcI I thought about eventually opening up a secluded cafe on the shore of northern lake michigan kinda like ykk. Spend most of the days enjoying the scenery/reading while waiting for customers, or chatting with locals and the occasional traveler. After doing some research I realized that it would be impossible unless I already had tons of money since cafes need to be in busy places to stay open, but it would be cool if I could have done it.

Attached: Screenshot (1253)1.png (720x540, 310K)

It's not lame, but definitely pretty dumb that you can't do that. Why do you want to do that int the first place?

The people you meet and talk to in those rural areas are usually good people you can make longlasting friendships with I think. Since its very rural, human contact is more cherished (I think). Also it would be confy.

Attached: [SallySubs] Aria the Origination - 10 [BD 1080p FLAC] [604EE162].mkv_snapshot_05.08_[2018.06.05_21.2 (625x918, 662K)

Well that's a pretty good reason. I'm not sure about a cafe, but living in a place like that would be pretty interesting honestly

On second thought, I could probably do that in like 10 years. Im getting a decent job soon and I don't spend money on anything besides insurance and food. Only downside to opening up a rural cafe is that it would drain your bank account but it might be worth trying out. Then again actually doing it probably wont be as fun or confy as the thought of it

Attached: [SallySubs] Aria The Animation - 01.mkv_snapshot_00.32_[2018.08.18_20.25.51].png (1080x810, 950K)

Definitely not as confy as it would seem. I assume it'd be pretty difficult actually, considering the funds needed to run a business

Whats up comfy bros? Have the morning shift tomorrow at my restaurant job so I really shouldn't be up this late. Anywars, how come all the best Beatles songs were sung by Ringo? youtube.com/watch?v=De1LCQvbqV4

Attached: 1557110345427.jpg (3470x2348, 1.49M)

I don't know. Maybe I would have an answer if I listened to The Beatles, but I prefer Eminem if I were honest

Alright robots, I'm turning in for the night. Keep this thread bumped for a few hours for me?

goodnight robot, dream well

Attached: 1506831313308.jpg (694x488, 55K)

I shall, thank you for your kind sendoff

It is all so hopeless, anons.

Attached: 1533009074998.gif (924x507, 993K)