Would you rather be ambidextrous or have perfect vision?

Would you rather be ambidextrous or have perfect vision?

Attached: 1560403737633.jpg (750x562, 103K)

definetly perfect vision cuz then you never have to worry about glasses

Perfect vision, it would benefit me way more overall.

Also anyone but 8.

I have perfect vision already but wouldn't trade it for left hand dexterity. Fuck glasses.

perfect eyesight because being nearsighted is not fun.

What is even the point of ambidexterity?

Ambidextrous
I have mild autismatism but using my left hand for stuff would be cool. I also play 3 instruments and am learning a fourth so it would probably help with that.

>nearsighted as fuck
>have double vision
>glasses correct both but cost $500 for lenses alone for polycarb and double vision correction
>fucking blind without them
vs.
>oh wow my left hand functions marginally better now
gonna have to think about this one long and hard

Attached: 1528854644462.png (120x120, 13K)

>nearsighted as fuck
Welcome to stronk lens gang. Lenses so strong they bend the light fuckall soon so we cant see shit.
I lucked out with no double vision or astigmatisms but my acuity is pretty close to 20-160, i cant fucking read anything on a computer screen without glasses

Perfect vision

>t. Ambidext and poor sight

Same. I dont even see how it benefits me. People just think Im smarter, and I can already prove that by being their manager and younger than everyone

The latter, of course. Having to wear glasses fucking sucks. Fuck my parents and their shitty genes.

I would definitely pick perfect vision
I would also definitely pick #6

Ambidextrous, I'd use it to write mathematical formulas before my vision drops and I eat shit and die

Oh and as a Left handed person myself using the right hand to jack off would make life way easier,

Ambidextrous, you can always get LASIK and being ambidextrous you can be an amazing athlete

Perfect vision because this would mean I'm protected from glaucoma and cataracts. Also: 1, 4 > 2, 5 > the rest of them slags

Perfect vision so I could be a chad and not have these fucking glasses. Also #4

ambidextrous because you could just get eye surgery or glasses

Ambidextrous with shitty eyesight here.
Would rather have perfect vision and just be normal.

ambidexterity is a learned skill. your muscles in your non dominant hand are just under developed compared to your dominant hand.