Normalfags actually dance in real life

>normalfags actually dance in real life
This is such a weird concept to me. I see it in movie and tv shows, but to think people actually group together to flail around their bodies to some shitty music just makes me think of them as nothing more than animals. I could never love a woman who dances.

Attached: nightlife-sanantonio-club-11.jpg (1000x864, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lW2vt26_Rw8
youtube.com/watch?v=VF9v-6B_O0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't dance when nobodies looking? Never felt the rhythm of a song flow through you?

Play OSU it's free and will train your rhythm and hand-eye coordination

Its a form of play. They are just having fun.

if the music is good it's fine. otherwise you're right, dancing to garbage music is fucking retarded and I honestly cant seriously befriend or love someone who does. we're just not on the same wavelength.

it's not a form of play you fucking shithead. it's who you are. if you dance to bad music, fuck you you fucking pleb.

Dancing is an art that has to be trained and perfected
But normalscum dont realize that and disgrace it with their pathetic and degenerate sexual movements

ples dotn shil fren retadr

Attached: 1557265760051.png (400x394, 215K)

Listen to music, something that you like and tell me you aren't tapping your foot or moving at least some part of your body with the beat and/or rhytm.

Dancing is just a more developed version of this. And the more you dance the better you get at it. You probably just don't have any confidence to even dance alone because what you are the most afraid of isn't the judgement of others but your own. sad.

I have literally never felt an urge to flail myself around to a beat even when I'm alone and no I don't tap my foot while listening to music. I just listen and enjoy the music.
I actually kind of agree with this. The reason why I don't think dancing is weird in tv and movies is probably because it's well choreographed movements performed by professionals. It's an entirely different subject matter.

Turns out you're just a beta male who can't follow a simple rhytm you probably even have terrible musical skills probably can't even play an instrument I bet

Dancing and playing music are beta male tactics to attract girls, like an animal performing a mating ritual. So yeah, I don't play instruments either.

Attached: Bird Dab.webm (854x480, 571K)

why is this webm so funny for me

dancing is so fuckin stupid to look at when I'm not doing it but I love doing it

if you don't understand why people dance or don't enjoy it yourself you may have some kind of emotional or developmental stunting

Humans are trash basically we are the modern monkey

Yeah it's fun. Nobody notice your stupid dance moves in a crowd in a dark nightclub.
A great sound system makes it all better, a great DJ with a good taste in dance music tops it off.

I get that you'll probably wont get it since you're so uncomfortable in your own skin that going to a nightclub with a proper dancefloor or a festival is out of the question.

Majority of people arent there to grind up some girl they're trying to fuck, but just to have some fun. The same way I go to a metal concert, jump into the moshpit, rub elbows for a couple of songs, headbang then get a beer and stand back for a while untill I'm ready for another round.

It releaves some stress and for a moment you're part of something a little bigger than yourself, a little less lonely if you will.

Just wear earplugs, dont touch peoples asses and dont flail your arms around knocking drinks out of peoples hands and there is really little wrong you can do. Gay clubs have the best dancefloors and generally alot more hospitable than their straight counterpart as there is less drunk testosterone fueled chads around.

Attached: 48465.png (360x478, 314K)

How's junior high?

because you are the age of 12

>gay clubs
can confirm
I thought the berghain was overrated, but it's actually really sick

dancing in clubs is actually fun. But i only do it alone, i don't try to pick up girls or anything

Attached: 1349181350396.jpg (268x265, 17K)

Never been, probably to old (28) to get into Berghain now and I dont have a Rammstein esque pseudo BDSM outfit to go.

I have never seen a person not dancing before. Everybody I talk to and respect is dancing 24 hours a day. You must be virgin

and now fags are talking about dancing in gay clubs. I should have figured it would lead to this.

I only do some autistic movements when I'm alone in my house listening to music. How the fuck do people get together and do something like this, I can understand professional dancers but casual dancing? Wtf?

just dress all black with boots and keep your phone in your pocket and yor mouth shut

god, you sound like such an insufferable faggot

user, do you even know what the Berghain is?

Never heard of it, but one of you brought it up in relation to gay clubs, so I assume it's a gay club.

user, the whole point in drinking and "partying" is to get so shitfaced that you don't care that everything you do is completely moronic and at best animalistic in nature

if ya can't stand the thought of being this stupid, get drunk before so you can actually dumb yourself down to the level of a heard animal who "just goes with the flow"

It's widely considered to be the best club as far as techno and other 4x4 music is concerned

I've done a bunch of stupid shit when I was drunk because I stopped caring about everything, still didn't feel an urge to flail my body around to music.
Sounds about right. I assumed gay clubs played techno and music genres no one has heard of.

it's because you lack emotion. very typical trait of a retard so I'm not surprised

We're trying to explain to you how this shit works, but you dont want to listen, you just want people to sit around agreeing with your opinion and life view. "Everybody but me, is a stupid, vapid, double digit IQ walking sack of flesh." and then you google insta toths and college bros to confirm your own bias while doing another mensa online test to confirm that your IQ is still 122.

You should have a t-shirt with Grandiose delusions on it.
Good luck with that.

Gay clubs generally play more interesting things, yes. Also it's less of a pain to go there, at least for people like myself.

There's stoic sorts at these types of places too. People who are totally into it, but don't even nod their head.
youtu.be/lW2vt26_Rw8

Yes they do and they fucking suck at it.

>he sucks at shitposting
>still does it
HOW???

Dancing is not weird. Going to some fucking dimly-lit room with fucking strobe lights and pumping your fists like it's the early 2000's with complete strangers is fucking weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=VF9v-6B_O0A

This is dancing.

4x5 OHP 100lbs

Yeah, I agree that was very nice to watch. There's definitely a remarkable difference between a well thought out and practiced performance than typical "dance what you feel in the moment" normalfag type bullshit.

Bro you are tiny. Eat some meat

i really enjoy dancing and should do it more. i'll probably go dancing at the club later if i dont get tired of being around people after the pub.

Choreography comes from the same bullshit though. You dont just write a dance routine blind and then perform. You dance to a rhythm and express yourself in many natural ways first, lil guy.

Most people have been dancing for 400 years before they do performances for the sake of art. You can still have fun dancing without that amount of exp.