Dog Hate Thread

Why are dog people so absolutely insufferable?
>interested in dog intelligence
>see lists of breeds and which are considered dumb/smart etc
>find the difference in their mannerisms and temperaments interesting
>want to learn more
>every website is cringey as fuck and filled with a bunch of stupid shit like "hurr this dog may be retarded and drool and shit everywhere but that doesnt mean they're stupid!!! they're so loving and affectionate just need a big hug good boi xD"
>not a single website or video just lists facts, all filled with stupid subjective statements and constantly trying to defend the dogs as some perfect creatures deserving of being worshiped
>a lot of the articles were written as if from a dogs perspective ex: "I may be a bit moody and I may bite everything that comes near me but I promise I love my owner and im a total sweetheart uwu"

What kind of self respecting human writes shit like this? Why are dog people so fucking awful? You can tell they know they're full of shit by observating how quickly they go full defense mode. You can ask a perfectly neutral question and they'll immediately start frothing at the mouth and freaking out trying to excuse and defend dogs, or avoid answering the question.

I think dogs are interesting but it seems most breeds are total deformed and cucked caricatures of their ancestors, in some cases literally castrated. If they truly loved these creatures they would realize that they are mostly incompatible with human lifestyles and they are only loyal due to stockholm syndrome.

FUCK dog people. Especially shitbull owners

Attached: B350E690-471E-49C1-BC60-B36A5DC376F1.jpg (750x751, 141K)

I think dogs fill up the spot in these people's lives that would normally be occupied by infants and young children. That explains the infantile behavior.

Based
Dog owners are the ultimate NPCs

Get a border collie or another equally healthy working dog.

This, they're nothing like cats. Cats are easy to keep and show REAL affection for their owners, with zero cringe.

Attached: toxo.jpg (501x435, 124K)

there's actually 2 types of (female) dog owners. One type uses them as surrogate toddlers/infants, and the other uses them as surrogate boyfriends. The latter get huge dominant dogs, the former tends to get smaller-medium sized ones with milder temperaments.

Attached: 8969BA7B-2104-43FC-9381-3AEB9B43E2E0.png (433x897, 513K)

i at least respect that cats hold some degree of aloofness and independence. Cats people are coping too, but i have the slightest bit more respect for cat owners. I don't uniformly despise all dog owners, just most. Utility dogs are fine. If you live an active outdoor lifestyle, I think its reasonable to have a dog. What I hate is people who buy some canine, cut its balls off to make it more docile, and then keep them locked up inside with them almost 24/7. The dog obviously "bonds" with them because they kept it isolated from the outside world and used themselves as it's only source of food. Its evil how they systemically cuck and control what used to be intelligent pack hunting animals just to fulfill their own tiny self esteems. They took an effective animal from its natural habitat and degraded it into basically a toy, just a novelty item. its sickening

Man, shut the fuck up. Nobody likes them but that doesn't mean you should pollute our fucking board with this trash, you're the reason why this board is not what it could be. Even among robots you're a cancerous outcast who drags everyone down.

Attached: ggx.png (153x153, 20K)

fuck off to tranny thread #8372, fucking faggot. kill yourself. do it pussy.

Attached: 85F5661D-27B9-4106-A59B-5CBC4FD0E2D3.png (777x553, 298K)

>have dog
>well behaved
>like it
>neighbor moves in
>FIRST FUCKING THING EVERY DAY
>6 am
>lets shit dog out
>it sticks its fucking retard snout outside a hole in the fence
>every day wakes me up an hour early for school
>always pissing me off
>barks 24/7
>owner doesn't care
>interrupts me studying for school
>ruins my life
>go over to someones house
>dog attacks me jumping all over shoes and new clothes
>go to someones house
>fucking shit nigger dog just attacks my shorts completely ruins them
>other annoying neighbors get annoying dog
>it sits next to my back yard all day
>as soon as i go outside
>it goes up the fence
>sits there and barks barks barks barks for hours
>try going out getitng some fresh air exercise sunshine
>BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BKAR BARK 3 hours straight
>other neighbor gets dog
>lets them out at 7 am every day
>literally every single neighbor outside my widnow has annoying barking dogs
>go to room
>barking dog
>go outside
>barking dog
>no quiet in my room or backyard
>neighbor leaves their dog outside all day and night
>every time i wake by ROWORWORWORWORWORWORWORW fucking attakcs the fence runs back and forth
>runs out of the shadows scares the FUCK OUT OF ME
>try and go on a night walk high

>stupid shit dog charges the fence kills buzz scares the shit out of me wakes up entire neighbor
>barks at 7 am 6 am 4 am 5 am midnight 10 pm all day all night
>go outside
>dog is barking at midnight next to everyones house
>EVERY LIGHT IN THE HOUSE IS OUT JUST KICK THEIR DOG OUTSIDE TURN OFF EVERY LIGHT GO TO BED
>go to friends house
>has annoying big ass dog
>always charges right in front of me when i try to walk through a door way
>always follows us around getting in the way
>get charged at by all their shit dogs as soon as i open the door
>they jump all over almost ruining all my clothes and shit
>they get another small as fuck dog
>it does NOTHING but bark
>comes up to me every time im there
>rawrawrarwarwarwarwarwarwarwar
>will eventually run out of the door completely silent
>let out the loudest BARK in the world
>scare the shit out of me
>i jump
>it runs away
>does this every hour
>constantly follows us around everywhere we go just yapping and barking the entire im there until i go home
>it has literally barked for 8 hours straight before

FUCK DOG OWNERS FUCK REDNECKS. FUCK DOG OWNERS FUCK REDNECKS. FUCK DOG OWNERS FUCK REDNECKS.

It sounds like you need to stand up for yourself, go to the owner and tell him to control his dog or you will. Alternatively you can just call the police, you do know that they will actually take away his dog if it's disturbing the neighbors?

I have to keep reporting it I guess I did to animal control barely got an answer reporting it a bunch of times

I just cant believe people have to be told....hey your dog is fucking annoying. it barks at 6 am and midnight and all day long.

I've heard that chocolate calms dogs down. Maybe you should try it.

Attached: Devilish.jpg (470x595, 81K)

poison his stupid dog.

It's a real problem with people, they don't know how to behave. This is why you need to be a real man and teach them how to, don't kill his dog or attack him like others are telling you, but confront him about this and make your objectives clear. If you can't reason with him then get someone who can to do it for you, or hire a professional "negotiator", for a day or two.

Move into an apartment if you can. No lawns means no dogs.

cringe
this. kill his dog.

>observating

>t. has never lived in in aparment before

>dogs fill up the spot in these people's lives that would normally be occupied by infants and young children
Absolutely. When I see a young white woman with a slobbering mutt, what I really see is a girl that needs to get off the pill and get knocked up by a stable white dude.

>pitbull mauls baby

nooo lol pitbulls are sweet and affectinate!

I prefer cats imo

Attached: 1560393969878.png (500x418, 112K)

Basically this. It's actually really sad and pathetic on a societal level. Humans are at a point where we can even give/accept kindness, compassion, love, and attention to each other, so we substitute dogs/cats for companionship. We're so unwilling to work on human relationships (and yes, they do require work) that we sub in pets who require nearly no work to gain affection from. Cats do a bit, but dogs will love you no matter what.

Society is fucked.