/bgg/ - Black Girl General #1

nubian princess edition

In this general people of all races are welcome to chime in and discuss the beauty of black women and share their experiences with them.
Black fembots of Jow Forums are more than welcome to join in! Posting pictures of girls that have atleast some melanin in them is encouraged.

Attached: queen.jpg (534x800, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=1e-wKm45TnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would love to worship a black fembot

dindus are gross

Highest rates of STDs, crimes, and bastard children.

Not if they were adopted by rich white people. Tfw no rich adopted black pet gf

ah yes, nothing beats a high testosterone bitchy loudmouthed cunt

Contributing in a totally original way.

Attached: 1546315025671.gif (350x545, 1.95M)

The tattoos ruin what would be otherwise a beautiful woman.
Fuck the ink.

who hurt y'all? why you got all that hate in your hearts?

Attached: upj9GZq.jpg (499x750, 40K)

>tfw my kryptonite is ultra thicc west african queens
I also love all other races and love everything from slim to thicc af because im a high test man and this is the ultimate burden i carry

t. white scandi

Attached: pierre-petit-femmes-hottentotes,-exhibition-au-jardin-dacclimation,-paris.jpg (282x470, 39K)

there is such a thing as too much sauce b

Attached: peach.jpg (640x1136, 40K)

Go back to /s/

STOP TRYING TO MAKE GENERALS.
THIS IS THE TYPE OF THING THAT KILLED Jow Forums

my limit is when they get ultra sbbw and have more stomach than ass but that limit is very hard to reach schaub

Attached: 465456465default.jpg (800x1103, 388K)

Agreed. Make a thread about something if you want but don't call it a general. That's just inviting tripfags, namefags, and all other manner of attention-seeking cancer. Not to mention generals are zombie threads kept alive well after genuine interest has waned.

Attached: 1554179471897.jpg (1080x1064, 191K)

i dont see these posts in the incest, gay, tranny, britbong, junkie generals. as soon as someone makes a general about something criminally underappreciated it becomes a problem. really makes me think!

Attached: cutie.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Black women with hair like in pic just drive me wild. It's just so amazing

Attached: 4ec5f6efb1a79d37d0bb9122d3015312.jpg (1280x1677, 259K)

>KILLED Jow Forums
and thats a good thing, heres why, top ten reasons to dance on a international board grave.

Melanin in a blessing. White women age like SHIT my fucking god. Also jew women mixed with white age like shit too.

Blessed to have African in my blood

Attached: 4350809438395.png (414x1347, 64K)

blacked and melaninpilled

Attached: 1560378827719.webm (480x600, 1.11M)

Jesus fucking christ. Unironically how can white women even compete??

they should be stopped too. The only ones that belong here are, the britbong one and the gay one, because they are containment threads now. All the other need to culled. They will just segregate this community and make this slow board, even slower outside of the generals

i fucking love black girls with curly poofy hair

Attached: DqDLfnGXgAESNwd.jpg (805x452, 70K)

>muh noobian prinsess
>u rasist nigga
>we wuz kangz

Friendly reminder: ooga booga

Attached: black-girls.jpg (907x905, 228K)

#10 - I hate Australians so god damn much - moot

would legit eat her shit, just to get my face in that ass

I know, right? I mean, when you start seeing shit like this even in VIDEO GAMES it becomes pretty sad, lmfao

Attached: lol....jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

Blackbot speaking from personal experience. 90% of the black girls I met irl called me too white(harassed me for) and help contribute to my desire to bleach my skin

then you're a spineless fucking pussy and should kys

>amerimutt roleplays as white episode
lol

"blackbot" "called me too white" "desire to bleach my skin"
why would you need to bleach your skin if you are already too white and why would you be too white if you are black

Attached: 1559701586652.png (249x275, 157K)

funny you should say that gonzales

Attached: buttocks.jpg (477x640, 57K)

Give it time, you become more desirable later on

Attached: ob_8d6e54_ectac-jada-fire-01.jpg (600x895, 126K)

user's mind when he sees a black man
>fucking niggers, so fucking stupid and gross and violent, can't believe race traitors will make disgusting mutt babies with them, world would be better without them
user's mind when he sees a black woman
>reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce

Pretty much.

God, I want to shoot like 14 fat loads in a juicy, fertile ebony pussy so bad bros

If you don't want this you are gay.

is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1559683164338.webm

agreed originally very much so

Attached: ['Hottentots'_album_de_19_phot_[...]_btv1b7702319b3.jpg (1409x1054, 277K)

Black gf has an asshole like Sarah Banks and it drives me crazy. I complimented it recently and she laughed while also asking how an asshole can be cute. So naturally I started rimming her while rubbing her pussy. Unfortunately her pussy isnt as big as Sarah's but it's still big

this is suicide fuel knowing how hard it is to obtain, but good for you user

It's not though, I went 8 years without being with anyone through university, work and the only two women I ever even attempted to show interest in looked at me like a leper. I spend a long time at work eating alone until a temp came in and I just threw myself out there cause I figured "Shes a temp and I'm so fucking lonely and tired of being alone". We got lunch that day, the day after, then all week and then dated and I'm gonna propose to her soon after 3 years

Damn, nice. What was your family's reaction when they found out she is black?

Do black girls enjoy getting their booties eaten?

Parents likes her, was nervous about my grandparents because i had heard them talk about the good ol days when it was mostly white people around... but they seem to like her more than me now so that's good. I'd know if it's an act but they go out of their way to talk to her and they told me that they haven't seen me so happy in years
Obligatory not all black girls, my gf was absolutely against anything to do with her ass but fast forward a few years, some experimenting with toys and lube and now she likes when I've got a thumb in her ass when she's bent over and more. She said its different because it's not the act of doing it itself that feels good but the fact I'm doing stuff to her for my own benefit makes her feel submissive and that is what makes it so hot for her

t. Becky

White women see a WM/AF couple and think "Ew gross I bet he's a pedo I wouldn't want him anyways UGH." White women see a WM/BF couple and take it as a personal assault on their womanhood "HOW DARE THAT INCEL DATE A NIGGER INSTEAD OF ME THIS IS LITERAL RAPE REEEEEE!"

>everybody's mind when he sees a black woman
>reproduce reproduce reproduce reproduce
Fixed.
>tfw everybody's first question to me as a black woman is if i have or want kids
>despite being single and unmarried, all men strongly suggest I *need* to have children
>tfw whether they actually want kids or not, black men will work in every way to impregnate you
>tfw white guys get angry and insecure if you don't lust for them in that colonized way they like
>tfw white guys who are close to or are about to get it in will almost certainly suggest going raw and creampieing, usually using the excuse they are sterile
>tfw the Italian guy I went with wanted to bait me with "beautiful mixed kids" and then threatened to rape his spunk into me
>tfw the Hispanic guy tried to creampie and blame it on "passion"
>tfw the Asian guys tried to casually stealth me
>tfw they get mad that a black girl like me acts as if I'm too good to let their superior Asian spunk touch me
>tfw even after all this, people still call me crazy for wanting to be in love and married before having children ;_;

It kind of sucks being a black woman in this world. People look down on you for a particular set of reasons, get mad when you avoid those reasons but still blame you for falling for it anyway. Even when you don't fall for it, they'll just call you shit tier anyway and demand you play the role that's been decided for you at birth. Haha shit sucks man. Haha why is it so bad for me to want to fall in love and get married and make a family with someone who sees me as an equal partner? I don't know how you white guys can be robots when you at least have your own women who want to make lives with you all.

Attached: gj4kqxeujyefkpsnywwt.jpg (1200x659, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1e-wKm45TnU

Dating sucks in general, but definitely some unique struggles for black women. I had lunch just two hours ago with my coworker where we talked about how tough it was for her dating in ATL as a black woman.

But keep at it. Been with my gf for two years, just bought a ring last week and gonna pop the question next month when her family is in town. I have SO many stories like the ones you just named, but it's the shit you gotta go through some times before you find your person.

t. black ATLfag in a very happy relationship with a black woman

>tfw no horse pussy gf

Original post

My gf has let me know many times how tough it is for her in the workplace and that she must put in twice the effort and hours just to be in line with her colleagues, that it's normal that she wouldn't get the credit for something she did and get overlooked for promotions. She still perseveres on and I know shes going to get a big break one day. While I joke about preferring black girls now, it was never something that even occurred when we first started talking and dating. She was just a woman I liked with a strong personality that I really admire about her
I've sat and heard stories from quite a few black women about dating and how they were treated and it was frightening. My group of friends are mostly in interracial relationships now and when we told them our dating horror stories, they just laughed in our faces and called us idiots (which was spot on desu)

hngggg they are perfect

Attached: jfcHbSX.gif (400x496, 1.36M)

unironically all black women look like this

The one girl I dated for a substantial amount of time was black. I really liked her personality but she was a butterface and wouldn't let me have sex with her because it was too painful for her so I broke it off. Still feel bad about that sometimes.

BASED. Nice general

White women are 3x more likely to kill their own children than black women.

Attached: 1542050551413.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Black women cured my racism.

Attached: 1543754357558.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

What would you say attracts you to black females the most?

Attached: 1554121840692.webm (480x600, 788K)

The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is curvaceous. Her voluptuous shape makes he presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of high levels of estrogen. This gives her appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her hardiness, a feature developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of Africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

Attached: 1536785545261.jpg (640x775, 66K)