28 year old cyborg who is successful with women willing to answer questions you may have about girls

28 year old cyborg who is successful with women willing to answer questions you may have about girls

using tripcode

Attached: 1Z0FCqtTEIBJ0eOWZyLmHZpej6evUYhIl7UUMuDolzw.jpg (960x720, 54K)

Do girls regret not being born with a penis?

no, for the most part people are happy with the gender they're born as. minus mentally ill trannies, but we know how fucked those people really are

Attached: 90RbNpsQgaQzvgeVLeeMCS4Y72EspkrO4eKlIcry0Nc.jpg (960x640, 53K)

when is it flirting and not simply being friendly. i frequent a shop and the female cashier is super friendly to me. dont want to blow this and have to stop going there but i am attracted to her and want to put my weiner up in her.

would you stop making shitty threads?

No one said anything about gender or trannies. It just seems like girls would be happier if they had penises, but not that they want to be full on men. You ever get that vibe from them?

if the girl is working, it's almost always just her being friendly and doing her job well. guys who interpret waiters being friendly as flirtation are usually spergs who don't understand this. don't be that guy. unless you can say with 100% certainty that this chick is eye-fucking the hell out of you when you make eye contact, then it's best not to go for it.

generally avoid making girls uncomfortable at work, 99/100 times you're not going to get her number/interest

thanks. seems true.

this is the first thread I have made in months

> It just seems like girls would be happier if they had penises, but not that they want to be full on men. You ever get that vibe from them?

there is a concept called "penis-envy" in psychology, if this sort of thing interests you i encourage further reading on that

but generally, nah not really. women have tons of perks and they know it, they just pretend not to in order to use the power that they do have as leverage

Attached: 7-UyV70ctGbMlbq1FYdy7ZyRYHlK0jAU1I8azG4IHiA.jpg (640x947, 74K)

i guess i have heard girls say they'd be interested to feel what it feels like to actually have a dick, but i guess their interest is only a sort of morbid one, since most girls also think dicks are pretty weird.

pretty sure the equivalent is the fact that most dudes, whether they admit it or not, have at one point or another wondered what it feels like to have a vagina and get fucked in it

Attached: 1529448778750.jpg (614x768, 84K)

I'm average leaning ugly. but I'm social and extroverted af. How can I get a gf or start smashin like other guys my age do?

>like other guys my age do?

most men lie about how much tail they get, first of all. second of all, comparing yourself to other dudes is a sure fire way to not succeed, because women can sense ulterior motives

just talk to women tons, with no agenda aside from getting to know them and actually being interested in them. you'd be surprised at how many women will eat this shit up and hop on your dick as soon as you show any sign of dominance/aggression afterwards

tinder/dating sites if you wanna increase your chances of finding some random ho to fuck, if that's what you're after

Attached: 8oEvVx-ZQZRCXtY4Qolx_ezenpudkCtHuH0Wc_wJ7Rc.jpg (960x819, 94K)

I have pretty much the perfect girlfriend, but she is my first.
Am I missing out on fucking other women?

dont be a retard. dont cheat on her.

not op but yes and not.
u can prob still fuck other women behind her back and be ok but thats up to you.

>Am I missing out on fucking other women?

well that all depends on you. truly, love and companionship rank way higher than empty one-night stands

fear of missing out makes people do stupid things, not just in relationships either

Attached: 1529447896670.jpg (960x960, 120K)

Just asking for shit and giggles.
I truly regret missing out, ening you life with only one girl fucked is pretty pathetic.
But then again she is the perfect girl for me and I would never break up or cheat on her.

What sort of advice would you give to your 18 year old self?

>I truly regret missing out, ening you life with only one girl fucked is pretty pathetic.
>But then again she is the perfect girl for me and I would never break up or cheat on her.

these two statements illustrate conflicting viewpoints within yourself. i recommend doing some self-reflection, you sound untrustworthy

Attached: 9g1sphapa8721.jpg (600x680, 123K)

>as soon as you show any sign of dominance/aggression afterwards
Can you elaborate?

>ust talk to women tons, with no agenda aside from getting to know them and actually being interested in them. you'd be surprised at how many women will eat this shit up

oh cool so basically the me in highschool that I somehow can no longer replicate. fml

don't be afraid of rejection, it is absolutely not the end of the world, and doesn't necessarily reflect anything bad about you.

stop placing so much importance on looks, this is a feminine trait and i can ASSURE you that it matters much much less for men than women

focus on being a better person, acquiring wealth, and learning how to have flirty, casual conversation without the expectation of things progressing further. the end goal should be the interactions themselves. these things will get you women, and no it's not a meme

that being said, do not put pussy on the pedestal ever. being a doormat who lets women do what they want, say what they want, all of that is unattractive. build your own personality first and foremost

Attached: 1529448644716.jpg (700x997, 59K)

I'm plenty trustworthy. I wasn't even thinking much about it, but my GF kept bringing it up early in the relationship.

And of course it's conflicting.
I can't really change my past and I'm in a commited relationsip.
Nothing I can do.

you should be initiating physical contact, such as touching her elbows, hands, waist, etc. at some point. you should also be verbally affirming that you're interested in her sexually

the method, and timing in which you do these things successfully involve simply building your experience. the more times you try it, and fail, through trial and error, the larger your mental repertoire is that you can continue to build on and work with

in my personal experience, after i'd had some sort of "deeper" conversation that the girl feels like i empathized with her on, i smile at her and say something cheesy like "wow, i never really noticed how brightly your eyes shine when you smile until now..." while looking back into hers. shit works MIRACLES if you do it right, and you have established at least some sort of mutual attraction already (using body language cues, also something you learn with experience)

Attached: 1545512489804.jpg (1200x1600, 237K)

how can I get matches on tinder when girls can choose literally anyone but me

is it ok if I can make girls laugh?
there are some girls im ok with keeping as friends and I can make them laugh and have a great time but I feel like I come off as sort of a clown and thats a big nono.
Any way to tell if you're a clown or a confident funny guy? cause I feel confident and dont feel like I'm making up for something by being acting like a clowny niceguy.

> who is successful with women

You are delusional.

Ho many women have you impregnated? Because this is the only objectively successful reference.

Poking your dick into a few sluts every year is not being
>successful with women

Attached: stizz.jpg (1200x1600, 207K)

settle down incel, my success with women is gauged by their responses to me in every facet of my life

that being said, one girl i was with in my early twenties got an abortion, ive been in 2 long term relationships over 2 years each, as well as had several flings and one night stands in between

>there are some girls im ok with keeping as friends and I can make them laugh and have a great time but I feel like I come off as sort of a clown and thats a big nono.

if you're ok with being friends, you shouldn't be concerned with how attractive they perceive you to be. making women laugh can hardly ever be bad, unless the only method you have for being funny is constantly putting yourself down. that gets old, wit gets pussies wet moreso

>cause I feel confident and dont feel like I'm making up for something by being acting like a clowny niceguy.

perfect, more power to you. that feeling of inner confidence is the only things that REALLY matters. if you can make a girl feel relaxed, comfortable, and that you can't really be swayed too much by this or that (you can take a joke), then you're on the right path

tinder is fucking bullshit based mostly on superficiality. don't estimate any of your self-worth based on results from there. use it for fun only, and whatever you get you get.

i do far far better in real life interactions than online ones

Attached: 1533563751753.jpg (1280x1920, 292K)

Don't ignore me m8

what else is there to say? don't ruin something good, stop thinking about other women and focus on how you can increase your love for the one you already have

Attached: 1530238747665.jpg (917x1077, 314K)

>just talk to women tons, with no agenda aside from getting to know them and actually being interested in them. you'd be surprised at how many women will eat this shit up and hop on your dick as soon as you show any sign of dominance/aggression afterwards
Translation matrix ON:
>just be yourself and accept being the emotional tampon of a bunch of whiny bitches
>they'll realise how awesome you are and jump on you, honest!

Attached: 1546925618763.jpg (600x456, 33K)

it's more about the actual connection itself. your looks matter little once you can make a woman feel good, and like you don't want something from her that she isn't necessarily ready to give up yet

flirting is a skill that needs to be practicing. yeah you're gonna be cringey at first, but 99% of dudes are when starting out

for example, even now your negativity and (shitty) sarcasm are off-putting. instead of looking at the negatives in any given situation, look for the positive instead. you can only benefit from having a positive attitude, especially with regards to picking yourself up from being rejected, and not being a little pussy bitch who cries about how hard things are because you're not a neurotypical

Attached: 1559337641860.jpg (642x960, 51K)

Would you have done the same?
Could you have lived with only having one sexual partner? (my GF answered no)

Like I said I'm not ruining anything, I even talked her out of giving me a free pass.

>(my GF answered no)

if it matters to you, since you said it sounds pathetic, just ask her if you have a free pass to fuck around

what do you want me to say? look within yourself for what you want.

take the free pass since you clearly want it i guess?

Attached: Hx8pbnVAgTSN9TsRBY2XP04fZL0TdOZ8FP1BremGhQ4.jpg (640x962, 87K)

like im honestly just kind of confused as to what you're asking me here. to answer your question, no i wouldn't take the free pass, it kind of sounds like a shit-test desu

if i commit to a girl, i do it for real. when im not looking for anything serious with a girl, im upfront about that too right off the bat

Attached: dw3spqnu3pd21.jpg (750x573, 33K)

So basically, having a partnercount of 1 isn't something what would have been for you? You're kinda dodging the question

No, the free pass was genuine (she offered it to me much earlier, it would probably be more complicated now), since having had some experiences was important to her, she didn't want to rob me of that experience and didn't want out relationship to eventually end for that reason.

I am commited, I am happy, I just wish I could change my past of being a virgin for 28 years, to be a better lover for her, to not having to go trhough all those sex-related struggles, to not be this insecure and be confident in my sexual prowess.

Literally everything in your "diagnosis" of me is wrong, dude. As is your mother-grade advice - the moment I started ignoring it, I was drowning in pussy.
The only problem now is that I'm psychologically incapable of respecting women. I know what they are now - it's like cracking a computer game, and you see all the simple, fits-in-head game logic - and the mystique is lost.
It's the primary reason why I never reproduced: there is no way in Hell I would trust my children to something that is as mentally complex as a 1983 computer game written in BASIC.
But anyway, for everyone else here - ignore this guy. He hasn't got a fucking clue.

>Cyborg
>Successful with women
You're not a cyborg, you're just a normie.

>So basically, having a partnercount of 1 isn't something what would have been for you?

it would have been fine with me if the first girl i was with was wife material. as it turned out, she wasn't. but yes, i would have been fine with 1 partner count

your sexual prowess has nothing to do with your partner count. if anything, having a relationship and fucking more frequently is better for that

if it matters to you, bring up the free pass with her again and see what she feels/says about it now. communication is key for relationships not falling apart

fair warning, bringing up fucking other people always has the potential to massively backfire, as your partner might be offended that you still think this way after she gave u your chance

Attached: 7hzfhDsCHOCP6EIV0nk_c3RcgtuUhRPPJjDVk73mn04.jpg (640x1138, 50K)

you sound like you read too much pua/trp

ok sorry gatekeeper, i apologize for my incorrect use of terminology please forgive me

Attached: rWs75ij.jpg (960x1280, 627K)

I'm 41 years old, so I predate both of those "movements". Try again, dude.

41 year old computer nerd who never had success with women who reads PUA shit to desperate try and learn how to make up for lost time confirmed

Attached: h3e71krggpd21.jpg (640x816, 67K)

>41 year old
Is the only thing you got right - only because you were told literally the previous post. Try again, dude.

>ITT normie humblebragging and saying "just be yourself"
Fuck off.

>your sexual prowess has nothing to do with your partner count.
I'm not talking about the sexual prowess itself, but you CONFIDENCE in it. For most people this comes from having been desired and complimented by a bunch of people.
>bringing up fucking other people always has the potential to massively backfire
It wouldn't, we're the brually honest types that can talk about anything.

I know things about her sexual encounters that would drive other man mad and make them massively insecure.

sweet, perfect scenario in that case. bring up the free pass and go build your confidence with some strange pussy then

I'm afraid I love her too much to do that.
Bes case scenario I can imagine us having threesomes, or me allowing her to experience her lesbian side, while I get to fuck other women.

Nice women you're posting there.

thanks, have some more why not

Attached: 1555296130676.jpg (500x492, 59K)

Seriously, what the fuck is going on that people are unironically replying to this garbage?

you realize it's easy to tell when there's a samefag, right?

Attached: 1560141776763.jpg (349x565, 22K)

How do i talk to women (online and irl)?. What do i say to keep the conversation from dying?

What's coming out of tripfags asshole is irrelevant. But he's posting decent pics.

that's way too general of a question, but

generally using FORD works well (friends, occupation, recreation, dreams)

Attached: 1554568575352.jpg (750x750, 143K)

sorry, f is for friends and family as well

but yeah, i'm gonna need a more specific question than that if you want anything other than generic advice you've heard a million times before

Attached: E21nNIDAvgYjMbChWN431YyjcndpJfC9k3BOncJY98M.jpg (640x960, 77K)

might as well keep dumping hot girls since you're enjoying them

Attached: y2N7gODOJmBjmj1Yo-eMrPI1yZjJAfY7K07PP_N9rYs.jpg (960x640, 66K)

Like, just talk about those topics in general you mean?. I have no idea what women like to talk about

yes, those topics in general. ask her about her life pertaining to those topics, and share your life with her as well. look for openings in what she says that you can pick up on to either ask her follow up questions, or tell an amusing story of your own

Attached: vEpp7g_UugzE3RAH3X0FarrvvoSp332bdzAUHjfupvc.jpg (640x833, 77K)

At this point you literally sound like you just came from r/inceltears after studying the "incel dictionary" for about 5 minutes then decided to spread your normie cancer to r9k. I guess I shouldn't even be angry anymore, normies like yourself now run this board and the native population has been nearly outrun. Enjoy your newfound territory norman

I'm 27. I'm getting older and it seems like I'm getting more female attention. But I've spent so many years being unattractive I feel like it's impossible for girls to actually like me.
What do? I get nervous and skittish when women start broadcasting interest in me

>because women can sense ulterior motives
More commonly known as looking a guy's height.

Stop being a faggot.

Lol you don't need to be a womans man to realize this fucking pathetic game.

>I get nervous and skittish when women start broadcasting interest in me
You'll get used to it. Also you're worth of love.

I'm grabbing lunch with a cute girl today who was the HR girl at my last job.

If it goes well should I her to get dinner with me sometime right then and there?

Attached: 1558789226850m.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

No origalino replies

Attached: 13553815435437.jpg (221x221, 28K)

You will be cursed if you cheat faggot, you deserve stoning.

Its not pathetic, you mentally ill bastard.

Yeah man, have a good time. Treat yourself.

>wow, i never really noticed how brightly your eyes shine when you smile until now
Cringed while reading this. You can't seriously be saying this out loud using your mouth, right?

Shit sounds like it would work on low self esteem boys n girls. Might creep them strongly if he is ugly.

my girlfriend of a year and a half won't let me cum in her mouth, and recently that she got in the pill, she won't let me cum in her pussy. what can I do to fix this?