Why are you all so pathetic?

Well user? enlighten me.

Attached: 1559957841699.jpg (704x707, 78K)

because they worship women

Not sure honestly. It all went downhill the moment I started high school. Didn't make any new friends and lost all my old ones. Became something of a recluse. Dropped out. Now I'm all alone.

Attached: Stannis_S05E09.png (472x752, 498K)

I used to be a normal kid you know... with friends. I did well in school. I was happy.

I'm not obligated to defend my miserable existence to you or anyone else. suffice to say it was a perfect storm of nature and nurture fucking each other bigly.

I've been doing pretty great lately, good grades despite my fucking ADHD, made a lot of new friends, stopped doing drugs. But i can't help but feel like i'm wasting my youth.

Attached: the-woodman-1910.jpg!Large.jpg (532x600, 55K)

what are you gay?
Same but without the dropped out part. I ended up investing in stocks and have new friends now. wait, guess we are diffrent :)
>normal kid
okay I'll humour you what was life like in the day of young user?
>not obligated
>still replies to thread
sure showed me user
maybe you are but honestly maybe we all are?

>maybe we all are?
Maybe we have this urge for dying young, maybe we're warriors at a time when wars are long gone

>literal keyboard warrior
think I just cut myself on that post user. So deep

because I don't deserve anything else and the idea of a girl calling me pathetic and bullying me for it makes my pp into the big pp

I'm not talking about literal wars you dipshit, i'm talking about how bland and streamlined this world has become.

all i need to get my life in order is a job. but no one wants to give me one. i dont care if YOU BELIEVE employers dont really care about having 4 years experience. THE TRUTH is that they in fact do. their eyes go dim and body language slumps once i tell them i have no experience. their eyes then start internally screaming once they hear "willing to learn and work hard". the interview ends abruptly with a "we'll call you if". shaved and showered for nothing

>okay I'll humour you what was life like in the day of young user?
I used to go to school everyday, was the smartest kid in my grade, had a few friends, wasn't shy, could hold a conversation. But, I did spend a lot time online. guess the problems started earlier than I thought. at least i was functional then.

I was born this way.

oregano

where do you think it all went wrong user
based
Gross the neckbeard is getting a chod, Yknow I could easily be a guy you retard. fucking die
>Sips Monster
yeah they don't make society like they use to
lol, you sound like someone I knew

>Yknow I could easily be a guy you retard. fucking die
the world doesn't revolve around you you stupid tranny
I wasn't responding to you, go be a retarded attention whore elsewhere

Oh boy another paranoid anti tranny poster. Tbh both you and the trannies should GTFO

>PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME LOOK I REPLIED TO ALL YOUR POSTS
maybe you're the one that shouldn't be here

>where do you think it all went wrong user
I'm really not sure why I turned into an autistic outcast once I started highschool, I was around 12-13 then.
it's not late to fix everything and get a life, but i'll never get back my teenage years

Attached: 1509841149221.gif (250x188, 1.85M)

maybe you're right user but I'll stay just for you ;)

Because of university
Most if not all my friends moved out of town to study and the people who attends there live to far away to really see them outside university