Has there ever been a clearer example of "It's okay when Chad does it!" than this?

Has there ever been a clearer example of "It's okay when Chad does it!" than this?

Attached: 1560502003942.png (1053x707, 1.45M)

>cringy boomer half Asian does hover hand
>a few people think its sweet
>OP thinks these are the same people who bash ugly virgins and trannies
Yikes, I could tell your not chad

He does it so he doesn't risk getting #metoo'd you dumb fuck.

>cringy boomer half Asian does hover hand
keanu is a good guy though

If you're ugly it's hoverhand
If you're attractive it's avoiding #metoo or being a gentleman

Attached: 1560492313891.jpg (474x355, 20K)

He does it because thots are fucking disgusting and he doesn't want to have to wash his hands every time one of them comes up to him to take a picture.

/thread
I can't believe this has to be explained, on this site of all places
good god Jow Forums's average IQ must be the lowest of all the boards

He's been doing it before #metoo you stupid fuck

>mfw keanu saw it coming and never took the risk

because he's smart and #metoo might be new but scandals aren't you dumb fuck
it's been a thing since fucking watergate you uneducated underage

Keanu has also had a pretty tragic romantic life. One of his major relationships not only ended because of a stillbirth, but the mother also died in a car crash some time later. He's staved off relationships since.

>tfw in high school nearly twenty-years-ago
>tfw subjected to stalker/sexual harassment rumors by ex-girlfriend
>tfw the experience and bullying from the school was so severe, I'm wound up diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and gynophobia
>tfw even to this day, my condition is so severe, that I need to rely on ssa for income because the state has deemed me "unable to work"
Plus, my dad (who is in his 70s) mentioned that the fear of false accusations existed when he was a kid.

>when you do it it's beta
>when he does it it's smart

Before his wife died in a car crash she first split up with him. He's a walking tragedy.

Was he doing Hoover hand before #metoo?
If that's true then you have a case.

but that's a victory lol

well no one is gonna #metoo because you are a literally who also probably actual beta, most girls don't like to be touched by betas

Not if he still loved her.

do tell me about how much of a scandal it would be if you touched some random girl user
I'm sure it would definitely make its way to the press, exactly the same way a fucking movie superstar that's known worldwide would

the self-awareness is getting out of control in this one

>implying rape acusations didn't exist before #metoo

It's because there was always a risk of getting a false sexual assault accusation if you are rich and famous like him. Bitches would do that to try and get money from him and photos are good evidence. Jesus Christ you are dense, fucking kill yourself you retarded fuck.

Normally. He genuinely loved her, though.

Not like this.
Things have been speeding up, but towards what I don't know

>cringy boomer
>says yikes
it writes itself

just because it wasn't under a # doesn't mean it didn't exist, you are probably too young to remember

You don't get it. Hover hand isn't awkward because you're not touching. It's awkward because you're trying to touch without touching.

Plus anyone can get accused. Random coworkers who are nobodies get accused all the time.

Yeah, because we all remember what happened to Bill Clinton.
Nothing.

>Random coworkers who are nobodies get accused all the time.
And can still lose their job and reputation in an instant.
t. worked in human resources when #metoo spiked

Attached: pepe-grenade.png (960x652, 387K)

nope, I ain't believing you're stupid enough to think your and keanu's public life is the same
I just won't, just have this last (you) and go away

Clinton was impeached (but later acquitted), along with made into a nation-wide embarrassment.

i was once fired simply because a coworker didnt like me. kept pressuring the manager who she was friends with to release me. this happened before the metoo shit. while everyone is shooting at mexicans and liberals during the civil war, ill be aiming at women. god i hate women so much. she didnt even know me enough to recognize my face. she was just bitter about being single

>reputation
lmao you are just a nobody in your field, its not like you can move cities after a few years and your boss at the interview will be like 'ayo thats the bloke who raped a girl 5 years ago in that city in bumfuck nowhere' especially if you don't get convicted, you have 0 self awareness

>It's awkward because you're trying to touch without touching.

Oh great, now thots can spin the hover hand as still touching if the one doing it is uggo.

>your
Kill yourself illiterate fuck

Based Reeves
I do not do that too because i think is not polite to touch stranger and i do not like to be touched myself

People have friends, family, and colleagues to think about, user. And friends, family, colleagues regularly disown loved ones who are accused of horrific crimes, or also suffer abuse just for knowing them. Not convicted. Not tried, prosecuted, nor processed. Accused. I've seen people drop their closest friends in an instance over an accusation. I've seen families disown their own sons and kick them out of the house due to an accusation. When my sister claimed dad was molesting her, not only did I disown and cut him out both our lives, but I also beat him severely enough to hospitalize the bastard. I had restraining orders taken out to keep him away from both me and my sister. I didn't even go to his funeral, despite my family (sister included) pleading me. And worst of all, two years later, my sister admitted to lying.

Also, in working in my job, not only was I ordered to fire workers over small accusations, but I also had to put it in their record for future employers to see. And any time future employers call for a reference check, I have to tell them why they were let go. And in some parts of the country, they're incredibly unforgiving towards accused criminals (of any crime).

Attached: noose.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

>When my sister claimed dad was molesting her, not only did I disown and cut him out both our lives, but I also beat him severely enough to hospitalize the bastard. I had restraining orders taken out to keep him away from both me and my sister. I didn't even go to his funeral, despite my family (sister included) pleading me. And worst of all, two years later, my sister admitted to lying.

White knight piece of shit, I hope you kill yourself for abandoning your father. Worst scum on the planet.

"Innocent until proven guilty" exists in advanced societies for many reasons. This stupid, worthless piece of shit demonstrates several of them, for our education and entertainment.

this, some guy at my workplace was accused of assault and rape by some turbothot and our boss said he wouldn't do anything about it unless she pressed her charges in court, she proceded to do it and lost, now she is under investigation for false charges, flase testimony and forging evidence, meanwhile my dude got a raise

Bros before hoes applies even before blood. When my sister told me our dad was molesting her, I told her to get proof so it's more than he-said she-said when we go to the police. "o-oh it happened when I was little he doesn't do it anymore"

Then cut him out of your life Maddison and get some therapy, there's nothing you can fucking do about it now except destroy what's left of this family for attention.

Fucking whores I swear. She didn't like that answer and I'm positive she's lying now because her current boyfriend texted me that she told him about how my father and I abused and molested her growing up and he was going to kill us both. Of course when I told my dad about this he made the most disappointed expression I've ever seen him make and muttered "just like her mother" under his breath. Mom abandoned us when I was 8 and we've still never heard from her. Dad raised us by himself.

>>cringy boomer half Asian

I don't know any straight woman who would turn down the opportunity to fuck Keanu Reeves.

Keanu Reeves is a world reknown actor you dumbass OP.

>Chads aren't world-renowned actors
wut?

Calm down, r*ddit. Not everyone has big brain like you.
Honestly, the two scientists I know irl can't spell for shit. I think grammar/spelling is pretty irrelevant.

Yeah, but only because it makes him look like Jesus.

user how on earth is this
Ask for some investigation
Call the police
What on earth

>Innocent until proven guilty
only applies in a legal sense, not a social or (sadly) moral sense. everywhere else but the courts = guilty until proven innocent (and still seen as guilty anyway)

Here in America, police resources cost money; tax payer or no. They only reserve investigations for when it really matters (ex.: murder). Sexual assault accusations don't always fall under that umbrella. The best you can do is hire a private investigator.

>a few people think its sweet
A normie article. Not a few people.
>OP thinks these are the same people who bash ugly virgins and trannies
Yes, normie articles bash ugly virgins (incels).
(not sure why you bring up trannies)

>first post worst post and 4 hours without obvious refutation
dead board

This. OP is reaching hard. Its like pointing to a bogus article and saying that the world loves Trump