Wasn't born with a useful skill

>wasn't born with a useful skill
>see people on youtube
>one guy buys BAD ASS fucking exotic cars that are salvaged from wrecks and sold at auction by insurance companies
>he buys lambos porsches corvettes fixes them up for a few thousand
>gets them running
>drives sells and fixes all these exotic cars
>he also gets paid for doing the youtube videos of it
>find a guy who fixes game consoles
>he has all the tools and knows everything about them
>he buys bulk orders from a liquidation company that sells boxes and pallets of broken game consoles
>goes through fixes them up
>invest a little bit of money uses knowledge of fixing video game consoles to make half of them run again and sell them for more and then sells the rest for parts
>makes money off youtube videos also
>see guys who start online businesses
>get successful as fuck young taking risks and trying and working on it every day
>they end up running businesses off their computers where they can travel move anywhere they want travel
>make money
>also make money selling courses and running youtube videos
>see people who stream video games, talk about video games, review video games
>get paid on youtube for just recording their voice over video games playing in the background

been on this planet this whole time. not one skill. not one damn skill. not one god damn fucking skill. NOTHING

HOW

Attached: download (1).png (205x246, 9K)

sorry should of said parents who taught me a useful skill or learned a useful skill

>HOW
What exactly have you been doing to develop skills?

comparing yourself to basically celebrities isnt good. with that said i know what you mean. my dad didnt teach me shit. i would like to attend classes but dont have the money. dont have a job to save up for money either. god knows apprenticeships dont exist anymore either. we are so fucked its unfair
>cousins dad got him a job
>his dad also helped pay off his car
>best bud got job offers from his dad and uncle
>they paid off his car and gaming pc
>my dad?
>stupid and obnoxious
>hypocrite
>doesnt help his own son for shit
>stereotypical boomer
no wonder grandma disowned mom for marrying him. out of all the men to marry in the world she chose a useless fuck

The time they spent developing a skill, you spent getting really good at Dark Souls or whatever.

Go add up the hours on your Steam account. There's your skill set, right there.

can't say I don't not know this feel. fills me with utter rage to see people being better than me at anything, or even just having hobbies. I have tried so many yet they all are too difficult too grasp and my days are spent shitposting now.
>uuuuurrrrrrrrr durrr vidya gaym
not everyone who whines lacks a reason to do so

What he said.
I started learning stuff like crazy as soon as I stopped losing time on gaming.

>HOW
Unlike them you sat on your ass your entire life instead of getting good at something.

I DO spend all day every day trying to get good at something dont have the resources or skills

how the fuck can you be born with a skill you fucking retard
i bet you're one of those fags who never puts serious time into anything because "you can't do it"

You're not born with a skill retard.

>not everyone who whines lacks a reason to do so

Dude, the time is fungible.

You say you can't grasp stuff, but if you can type these sentences in this thread, if you spent 1000 hours trying to learn woodworking you'd FUCKING KNOW IT.

You spend a few hours on something, don't become Olympic class, and you quit. Admit it.

Kek. This is fucking top-tier bait. Well done

I said after that wasn't raised around someone who helped me learn skills

i know this one retard and his grandfather owned a garage to repair motorcycles and he could of sat there and learned but played video games instead and he found him a private welding tutor and got free college

Guys, guys.... When he says he wasn't born with a useful skill he means he wasn't born WHITE

Maybe you should start working on learning to learn? I'm not kidding, it's an actual skill that you can aquire and will make everything else easier.

I cant pick one thing. im like oohhh fixing consoles sounds cool....then again tinking around computers in a shop sounds cool

well business sounds cool. I wanna sell this. orrr idk this sounds cool.

then they all just end up requiring like a fucking full mentorship or college and you cant just take college for one classes because its the evil jew shit and then I have to take history and math and biology to learn how to work with electronics

They learned their skills you brainlet

the only way to be skilled at cars is to have a family member teach you and have a garage in your backyard and tools and have family and friends that tinker around them

you ever go to a trade class and 90% of people there already know half the course

I can never fucking pick one thing

The alternative is to have to disposable income to buy a (used) car for the single purpose of learning on by experimentation with the expectation you may ruin it in order to earn.

you cant get skills without learning them naturally.

>you cant just take college for one classes
You can take all kinds of college classes online for free

Skills are learned, not bred. Quit being a fucking crybaby and actually work at something for once in your immensely pathetic life.

Fuckin loser. Blaming talented people for the fact that you never practice long enough to really learn anything. You get upset that learning a cool skill is difficult? How in the fuck does your dumb ass expect to ever get anywhere if you turn tail and run the second anything gets hard?

Fuckin dumbass coward. Get out of your hole and contribute to society instead of feeling sorry for yourself you goddamned puke.

>skills are learned "naturally"
what the fuck are you talking about
Besides some athletics, pretty much anyone with a skill clawed and worked their way to learning it slowly and with determination. And even the natural athlete, if he wants to compete, then has to work his ass off to stay competitive. Even musicians too, besides maybe some singers, worked their hands to the bone for years and years no one is born knowing an instrument. Pianos are laid out logically so you can be predisposed to excelling at it but look at something like woodwinds--flutes, clarinets, saxophones--the key layouts are in no way intuitive or logical. It's a crazy machine built to create music and takes utter devotion and several years to even sound decent
God damn I hate when people whine about not being born gifted.

>HOW
How many games do you think John Romero made before stumbling onto the successful formula that was quake and doom?

He personally shipped over 140 games before those two were made.

You get good at shit by doing it a lot.

Lmao OP you're a joke of a man. Stop whining and actually go out there and grind. No one owes you success

It always pisses me off when people tell me how lucky I am to be skilled at my hobbies and in stuff that I can monetize. I spent thousands of hours working on it as well as 9 fucking years in uni waking up every morning and working every evening and week-end.
Now I just nod in agreement. Sure I've got such luck bro, too bad no one's paying you to game and wank 18 hours day.