What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?
>inb4 fame
Nobody even knows eggman anymore plus he didn't make any money from the incest pill or the school shooting situation

Attached: 1560508094857m.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoFi2gpHJoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What's your excuse?
I dont care relationships and sex

Eggman was always very funny and had an extroverted personality, plus he's tall and is famous on 4chins and even the fucking normie media.
There was no reason he wouldn't make it.

Standards. I don't want a tattooed and pierced skank. Virginity is far more honourable.

He's not THAT ugly and he's quite open like said
Plus he got a little bit famous and fame is an extremely powerful confidence boost.

>Nobody even knows eggman anymore
That pic is like 1-2 years old now and iirc she found him through discord or some other imageboard diaspora community

She's clearly a CIA spy whose job is to keep an eye on the leader of the incel movement.

Attached: 018.jpg (625x626, 52K)

this is just gonna be a repeat of anastasia. I feel bad for Eggman, but ultimately he does this to himself

I'm happy for eggy. Talked to him on stream a couple of times and he seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

he was on SO(T)Y Podcast yesterday. He said his relationship was a failure

>leader of the incel movement.
>incel
>involuntary celibate
>celibate
Eggman had sex multiple times. He was never an Incel. He can cry and be miserable but he faked his own values and blackpill, he faked it for the views.

Attached: 12015423573.png (956x662, 199K)

>Nobody even knows eggman anymore
he literally has 10k followers on twitter and has 46k listens of one of songs on soundcloud.
eggy is more popular than ever and he still has no gf

He's chad.
Don't be fooled.

His girlfriend is ugly though. Nobody here would settle for that dyed hair white trash female-egg other than a desperate incel

Whens this photo taken? Its old one i think

you think any normies would actually recognize eggman? You're retarded he's far from famous

Eggman is literally an 8/10 specimen just for having light skin.

you might as well post it, I don't think that many people know about it considering the vid has less than 10k views. I didn't even watch it myself

youtube.com/watch?v=yoFi2gpHJoY

This ugly normalfag wasn't even a virgin before finding Jow Forums, fuck his attention whoring shit.

He looks happier now, i'm glad for him.

his gf is a CIA nigger

Here's a real blackpill, anybody that tries to stand out from user is not a robot. You legitimately can't be one. Anybody that does, to some degree, is more sociable and slightly more competent than any robot and has 10000x better chance of actually having sex and getting a gf and possibly even living a happy life compared to sea of user robots here

eggman probebly thinks shes cheating on him for a B L A CK man and might dump her

Attached: 1504034092472.png (140x140, 26K)

Nice reference, Terry A. Davis was a legend.

very sad but also very true

Honestly Eggman looks alright with facial hair

tall
white
he's still miserable and single

God what an insufferable faggot.

she cheated on him and it only lasted a few months

plus he always talks about his huge dick, so he's not really a robot, but still entertaining loser

By this criteria I'm 10/10 yet only 2/10 nonwhite women respond to me.

>this nigga's name is mills

Attached: 2056641388.jpg (500x334, 107K)