Femanons, how's your relationship with your mother? Do you have things to bond over?

Femanons, how's your relationship with your mother? Do you have things to bond over?

Attached: Tristesse.png (600x600, 333K)

oh look another discord conglomerate shitlord with another bait thread, one day we will find where you dumped aiste's body and we will make sure you get canned and raped by negroids

Why would you assume I'm not the same person?

Attached: Soleil.png (600x600, 311K)

I don't know whos turn is to larp as aiste so I can't really assume anything, all I know is that you are part of a vile organisation that runs a psyop on Jow Forums
>trying to bait me into telling you where your aiste larp is weak so you can make it more convincing
whoever you are, you are somehow smarter than you look but less smart than you think

Original Aiste was Lithuanian, but new Aiste gave up the larp when real Lithuanians tried to speak to him, and now he's Scandinavian

avatarfags arguably more pathetic than tripfags, you just know there skinnyfat lanket saying
>omg thats literally me!
behind every low quality shitpost, 's all so tiresome.

Is there something so great about the old Aiste that you have to assume I'm a larp? I don't think I've changed much. I'm a bit more depressed now, that's it.
I still am Lithuanian. Niekada neturejau jokiu sunkumu susikalbant lietuviskai. Nezinau ka tas lietuvis prisigalvojo.

Attached: Désespérément.png (600x600, 347K)

stop user, you are falling right into their trap, they are making this bait post so they can learn where they went wrong so they can fix it and make the aiste impression perfect

Aiste is dead, so go LARP that.

one day we will find his body and make those fuckers pay user, this I promise you

I want Aiste to take HRT until she loses her boysmell and then I want her to put her feet on my face.

Why do you even care? She's a worthless spammer. Always was.

Attached: Avenir.png (600x600, 361K)

aiste was a guy you dipshit but you should know that better than everyone, or perhaps you weren't there when they did him in? are you some kind of conglomerate bottom feeder? did they just let you use the avatar for a while on a timer? you sound like a low ranking member

Hey user, goin out with your mom and maybe meet other people around your new area would surly make her happy and who knows maybe you can make some friends or atleast find some nice places to visit. Your Area looked really nice and comdy from the picture

S(he)'d be much better off dead. What's so great about that worthless waste of space that makes you care so much anyway?

Attached: Embêtement.png (600x600, 343K)

the fact thst your masters killed a living, breathing human?

Stay nice user noone likes bullies even if you only bully yourself but you do that quite a lot

Oh I wish they did as I'm too much of a coward myself. And what goal do my masters have? Tell me, because my life feels directionless.
But I genuinely curious what makes them think this. Out of all the nonsense spread about me, this is the most ridiculous.

Attached: Feu.png (600x600, 314K)

Atleast it keeps the threads fresh before the usual 404 i guess, so that's something

Well I asked a question in the OP that is important to me and I'm yet to get a single answer. Instead I spent all this time arguing over some nonsense. I guess it's my own fault.

Attached: Foi.png (600x600, 345K)

To be fair you wanted to get your answer from females which are prob less then 5% of this board. Pretty sure other wise you would've atleast gottem some answers

It's okay. The janny seems to be asleep, so I'll just wait.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

my adopted mom hates me

Well, I was hoping to hear from biological moms, but still, why do they hate you? Just because you're not related?

Attached: Ruinée.png (600x600, 245K)

I don't know my biological mother and I don't know why my adopted mom hates me, my adopted dad hates me too. I think its because they know I have always prayed to God to kill them both. They're not good people, I've sensed this for a long time. I think I could have even been kidnapped when I was a baby by them.