Anons with a gf, be honest. Do you find her physically attractive or not?

Anons with a gf, be honest. Do you find her physically attractive or not?

Attached: 6EA6880C-F22A-4B7A-95D9-6E7535F8A5B6.jpg (650x408, 53K)

shes a plan jayne much like me but also just as autistic

She's all right, not great. I see more physically attractive women many times a day.
And then one of those "more physically attractive women" actually opens her mouth, and I'm glad to go home to my femanon.

No, she's just a practice gf though so it doesn't matter.

She's honestly beautiful, can't take my eyes off her. But I mainly got with her because she's crazy intelligent.

A little short but ok

She is very good looking, but doesn't respond to me sexually anymore so ive come to see her more like a sister.

Shes like a 6 but with an actual 10 yoga booty so why not

10/10 looks. got her as a virgin 6 years ago playing world of warcraft of all things. Mostly play vidya and bang. She has no baggage so she doesn't scream and rant about how much she hates men. Doesn't wear crop tops and booty shorts either, actually listened to me.

Idkn after like the 1st year it does get kinda boring also she isnt perfect and you can def. see prettier looking girls. Yeah she is mine and all but this is the 1st and only time until i get to like 27 that im getting a gf. Its such a fucking scam tbqh

Attached: 20608508.gif (300x469, 1.8M)

>caring about a girl's intelligence

Meme tier shit.

We get it, you're a brainlet.

Not that user but her intelligence is irrelevant. All she has to be is nice and a good mother. You don't need intelligence when you're going to be home teaching children right from wrong.

She's.... ok. She deals with crazy drug addicts and criminals all day at work so my autistic problems don't even register and she's exceptionally stable emotionally.

That's what I need in a relationship if I'm being honest with myself because I'm a mean lazy retard a lot.

>You don't need intelligence when you're going to be home teaching children right from wrong.
lmao
what the fuck

he is saying he will be teaching his children right from wrong not his wife re-read that

Yes. I'd say she's a 7.5/10, not the prettiest girl ever but definitely cute af. That's not what matters the most tho, the reason I got with her is because she is really attentive and I like her awkwardness. When I'm with her I forget my problems, she makes me feel comfortable and loved. Feels my inner void, so to speak.

Attached: 1445036237075.jpg (625x623, 81K)

Cross street bad
Steal bad
Cheat bad
Hurt people mostly bad
Doesn't take a 200 iq

>wife is a tomboy
>short hair, flat chest, 6/10 face, natural body hair except her legs
>high functioning autist like me

>what are genetics
Do you want brainlet kids?

Attached: 1560401170812.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I've dated too many girls to count. It helps if they're attractive because they're easier to seduce in a way that they get addicted to orgasmic with me. The less attractive ones like to be more bratty and they will put out for anyone so unless you dick them right really quick they get kind of resentful then you're stuck in a loop of maybe you'll bang them kinda if they do what you want and testing if they're going to do it. So they're just going to sleep around anyway. It's a bit easier with attractive ones, you just lay the dick on them and they're into it. They're going to get resentful in a different way and also sleep around anyway. It just depends on how quick you work your dick in there. It's really weird and confusing because there are just some less pretty girls I'd fuck the shit out of, and then there are some objectively prettier ones than that when I'd maybe fuck or not, but then there is hotter ones i'd definitely do, but there are also some hotter ones that are kinda dicks and it'd just be gay. The less attractive ones are usually pretty good if they actually put out before they start fucking a dozen other guys or more instead of you. Current year so good luck meeting a girl that isn't already fucking half a dozen other guys when they met you.

i do. i wouldnt go as far as to say she is objectively a 10 but i think she is beautiful. she has a smol body and has an interesting face, kind of like pic rel

Attached: Gong-Hyo-jin.jpg (768x481, 26K)