Hey r9k. this is a thread where you can write whatever. ill respond to you in some shape or form. all of you...

hey r9k. this is a thread where you can write whatever. ill respond to you in some shape or form. all of you. so long as my alcohol continues. ask me something, share some advice, reveal some dark secret, tell a tasteless joke--whatever. just say it.

Attached: 1561482411761.png (492x503, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/5637779da5/1342520-1
twitch.tv/videos/447840501
youtu.be/XTlCWGfItjQ
twitch.tv/alexandrabotez/clip/DelightfulMushyEggnogKappaClaus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well you all have to write fuckin SOMETHIN for this thread to go

hello, should i fap? if so, what to?

i am closet pedo, ama

hmm.. do you like doujins? can you access sad panda? if so, fap to this

exhentai.org/s/5637779da5/1342520-1
do you really consider yourself a pedophile? i mean, would you actually have sex with a child?

well would you jerk off to something but not want to fuck it irl?

im not sure, since im not a pedophile. admittedly i look at loli stuff, but it's usually more about the power dynamics and petite bodytypes versus them actually... being children. i dunno, man. you really jackin it to real life kids?

how do i install bitmessage on Debian 6?

Attached: 1560404299655.png (282x326, 20K)

i, um... i dont... know much linux, sorry. you might want to ask around Jow Forums.

twitch.tv/videos/447840501

can you watch this and tell me if its funny or not? I stream really baked and we played EYE it was truly an experience

Attached: Server-Icon.png (64x64, 8K)

i can definitely tell you were baked as shit. it wasnt really that funny, but if anything else, i can definitely tell you were having fun

whatever helps you sleep better at night ;)

...? i wasnt exactly judging you or anything.

just sayin that "power dynamics and body type" stuff sounds like a load of bologna to me

Thank you user, I did really enjoy my time. I rarely remember these streams, i just hope people find something from my stupidity i suppose

I have a gf but i browse r9k because i feel like her and no body will truly love me

I came inside a 14 year old girl though the circumstances were legal I have only said it to some random server run by my broskie and now here

well, the difference is that i dont see a child in real life and feel anything sexually. so there is that difference.
i think as long as youre having such blind fun, others may enjoy it as well. keep havin fun, user
i understand that insecurity because im familiar with feeling the exact same way. however, you definitely shouldnt squander having a gf in the first place--it is such a precious luxury.
well, as long as it was legal, then nice work man. i can only hope you were a gentleman to her.

I've been sort of depressed because I intentionally skipped my chance to ask a girl I like out. I mean there's no realistic way that a relationship would work with my future plans and all but it would be a gigantic load off my shoulders just to hear her reaction. She's so cute. She's petite. Her voice is sweet. She's the embodiment of fair. She was so nice to me. I was too dazed by the prospect to even consider stepping forward.

There is a chance we will meet again but I'm afraid that I'd need to break ice again. There's no way she could know I've been thinking about her for the whole summer. Practically every day at some point. Idk. Young people and their problems, huh?

>be you
>hasnt joined Aktos yet
wtf are you doing with your life?
24/7 active Jow Forums chat, shit posting, etc, join lads

Link:
https:\\discord.io\aktos_

l1slk

Attached: 1561367113484.png (1400x1927, 991K)

im a little confused--you skipped class to ask her out, but you also say you wouldve wanted to hear her reaction? so did you not ask? i know it's super nervewracking, but... the worst case scenario is that she says no, and a weight (although painful) is lifted off your shoulders--best case scenario, she says yes and you get a taste of puppy love. im rooting for you, user.

fuck you and your garbage spam from the past few days

I'm unironically considering getting a lewd anime figurine and at the same time hating myself for even thinking about walking down that path of madness.
I'm almost 29 years old, help me not to kill myself.

what's wrong with buying a lewd figurine? i've dated girls that honestly thought that sort of thing was cool and would own some themselves. if you want it, grab it.

I can't keep a job for to long, I often end up getting in a fight with a female coworker. Working with women is fucking draining. People gang up on me despite me trying to be nice and helpful. I didn't always have these problems. I will make things better. I just have a very hard time with fake and rude people. And they are everywhere

Are you happy, OP? Like truthfully?

it's mildly concerning that you get in enough fights with female coworkers that you recognize a pattern. ive worked with women all my life and i dont think ive ever been particularly mad at their gender as much as just mad at coworkers in general. what do you think is the real underlying reason here?
of course not. if i was happy, i wouldnt be on this board or in this thread, user.

idk just supremely embarrassing imo. It's not my thing, I don't watch much anime I'm not a weeb. It's always been a joke to me. And yet here I am.
To me personally it's like... almost a sign or signal that I've just about given up. Not too long ago the idea of this was unthinkable. but now I just don't care anymore. and that worries me.
not to mention that they're stupidly expensive.

odd though, it doesnt... seem like you want it at all, then, considering what youve just written. why are you considering buying it?

I feel social conditioning has a lot to do with it, movies and shows mold them into these "mean girls" they feel the need to gossip and cross the line and act dumb when confronted

i guess i should consider myself lucky i havent run into a nightmare coworker like this, then

You have no idea how lucky you are, although I should improve my outlook and attitude as well

chalk it up to fetish fuck idk. I like the look of it. For lack of a better term it's attractive.
Call it a guilty pleasure. Extremely guilty.
shit ain't rational

nah man, i think youre just banking too much on this. theres no real pressure here--if you like something or you think something will make you even a tiny bit happy, why not get it? it sounds like youre being your own harshest critic--so lay off yourself a bit and let yourself have some fun. go get that fig, dude

Mind taking a look at a short film I did?

youtu.be/XTlCWGfItjQ

It appears we've been getting preemptively friendzone'd first: twitch.tv/alexandrabotez/clip/DelightfulMushyEggnogKappaClaus
Thoughts?

No rules active Jow Forums server, get the fuck in here already:
https:\\discord.io\Df3Pmt3

yDWN

Attached: 1562320545.667.jpg (850x1203, 131K)