Isn't this what women want out of men?

Isn't this what women want out of men?

Attached: IMG_20190704_202449.jpg (750x348, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pdMfNyu6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Operating a lawn mower is as easy as walking up to it, giving the throttle a firm push and pulling the start cord.

Sometimes you have to push a prime button or operate a choke but any male on this board is more than capable.

It's not that I can't, but I live in an apartment. What am I supposed to do, play Lawn Simulator 2015?

The only thing I do on that list is mow the lawn, though.

did people not have chores? i get apartment babies wont, but lawn mowing is pretty average in terms of chores

Any male born after 89 is a shitter. 1965-1986 is really the cut off.

lawns are bad for the environment

Half the people I know mow the lawn for the parents or do basic chores and expect payment which is relatively sad

Attached: IMG_20190616_102952.jpg (3000x2500, 669K)

I was born in -95 and in that list I have only done mow the lawn and be incel. And I've mowed quite the many lawns.
>tfw weekly highlight in summer is mowing the lawn

Lads I love to mow but fuck weed walking. That blasted contraption never works correctly and even when it does the process is miserable.

>mow lawn
HELL YEAH BROTHER
REAL MEN LISTEN TO AC/DC AND MOW LAWNS ALL DAY

IM ON A HIIIGHWAY TO HELLL

Attached: boomer.jpg (550x550, 32K)

>She thinks mowing the lawn is hard
>She's clearly never mowed the lawn
Women are so fucking stupid it's unreal.

>muh lawns
Imagine being so much of a wageslave that you spend your cuckbux on a garden/lawn for no other purpose than to give yourself even more fucking work to do, except this time you get paid nothing at all. I can't think of anything more fucking useless than having plants on your property.

Traduction :
>I'm looking for a provider who own a house and do all the chores but men grew tired of our shit and withdraw from society or backlash violently at it, which is not good because we cannot lose our cast of slave worker to maintain the infrastructures of the Western society which benefit us so much.'

Back to work cucks

Attached: IMG_9515.jpg (426x467, 49K)

owning a caged fruit orchid is pleasant same with greenhouse veg but fuck lawns

I am currently mowing the backyard for my grandmother, did the font yard yesterday.

>William
>she

Born in 1994 and literally do/did hard labor for a living

>tfw no incel bf to join isis with

the post is a joke you are all retarded beyond belief, no wonder none of you can get a woman to tolerate you

I sincerely doubt it. Most robots dont even use a toilet because its too complicated for them

Autists have zero sense of humor or ability to talk to women

I'm an 80's kid but I live in the desert and lawns don't fucking exist here.

It's not too complicated, theres just no bathroom in the basement and I'm lazy. I do mow the lawn though

Plants are a hobby for some people user. It's just like your harvest moon games but real life

Well it's not funny so it failed

Whew, '92 vintage here
Can handle farm animals, don't mind slaughtering chickens or pigs, can operate a lawn mower, tractor and combine efficiently but I'll admit that I never plowed or sowed anything
Feels goods

Today is finally the day, I'm ending it now early in the morning before my parents are able to wake up. I haven't slept in roughly 30 hours.
Goodbye /b/, and thank you all for the fun times. I'll start in around 45 minutes. nu

Livestream video link + explanation:
pastebin.com/pdMfNyu6

Attached: 1562348946.5100002.jpg (360x640, 80K)

>Not putting on a black robe and bring a scythe to reap the souls in the backyard
This faggot does not know how to mow the lawn

She is just looking for a beta provider

My own father destroyed his body taking care of the lawn. He kept planting shit and ripping it out, landscaping the whole place until it looked entirely different, and practically tossing a garden beds' worth of flora every week to the curb. Constantly sweating and his skin turning red and swollen from all of that work, his back and arms and legs exhausted every weekend, never enjoying a single day on this planet. Today, his body is in such poor shape that he can't even lift a hedge trimmer over his shoulders, and thus his pride and joy he calls his yard is in ruin. All of that work was for fucking nothing, and for all of the weekends that he pressed me into service and drained my youth into that god forsaken soil, all I have gained from it is contempt and a greater risk of skin cancer.

Attached: no happiness allowed.jpg (460x613, 33K)

The thing in op s pick is a man trough?

Why do zoomers and Gen Y have no interest in buying houses?

We have no money yet you fucking boomer

Every human just wants peace of mind
Women get to experience it and evolved to experience it, they need guys to provide it. The men today have definitely been feminized in terms of mindset because they don't want to be selfless providers they want to enjoy the luxury of being human and be selfish and indulge themselves. Being selfish is a natural human thing and people only say it's bad because they're fucking hypocrites.

Attached: 1561825852038.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Imagine letting femoids have permanent residence in your head

True, looks like there may be some reasonable people here after all

houses require tons of maintenance and annoying chores.

>Lawn Simulator 2015
tfw someone took time out of their life to make this

Attached: QuestionForGod.png (812x859, 613K)

>mow a lawn in 2k19

Give me a break. I actually care about biodiversity in my garden, plus the property is way too big to be mowed. I mow only the front yard so it looks nice, the rest grows wild except for walking paths, those need mostly scythe, dumb lawnmower would burn on that kind of grass.

Why would I want a house when I could just live in a condo? Why waste my time and money on exterior, yards, etc.? I actually value my time and money.

Fuck you, nigger

manchild attitude

My parents never gave me shit and I never expected it, but my brother threw a tantrum every time he was asked to. He was a bit lazy, though, so getting him off his computer for even part of the day was worth the occasional $50 investment to them

Two word replies are manchildish.

What the fuck can you do with a condo that's objectively better than owning a house?

Why the fuck does this bitch say 1993. Like what happened in the 3 years before 93 that makes men lawn mowers.

I never said it's objective. I fully acknowledge people enjoy what I would consider wastes of time and money.

If you're asking for why I prefer a condo, well, I can do anything in it that I would enjoy doing in a house, without all the time and money that would be wasted in a house.

>walking up to it, giving the throttle a firm push and pulling the start cord.
You got a chuckle out of me.
Good "boomer gets a job" parody, dunno if it was intentional, but it was good.

Thanks too my boomer dad and his obscenely big garden I've very well versed in the fine art of lawnmowing

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

I hate that too. My line is constantly snapping and it's a pain to get it to start again when I have to turn it back on.

>walking up to it, giving the throttle a firm
heh