23 years old virgin

>23 years old virgin
>programmer
am i destined to die virgin? how are people into IT supposed to find a gf

Attached: nerd_smoking.jpg (619x425, 150K)

Don't bother, its a meme. Just work your job, get rich, and retire in your 30s, flipping the big fuck-you finger to everyone in society.

>how are people in it supposed to find a gf
They don't, you inevitably turn to faggotry and trannyism and fuck each other until you give each other aids and die.

Haven't you ever been to the movies user!? People in IT build their own sex robot you dingus.

i know that feel. i'm 24 and it feels impossible just meeting a girl. fuck why did i choose this path? i'm surrounded by other robots and my friends are nerds. how do i break this circle?

21 studying IT how am I even supposed to find friends yet alone a gf other programmers are usually such fucking dorks and normies i hate them

your only option is online dating and going out places to meet qts when you're in these stem fields user. Im in college right now studying to be a programmer and I'll probably suffer the same fate.

you can always look for a 30+ lady who is "tired of the games and just wants to settle down"

Aren't u suffering already tho

well yes i am also struggling now because my confidence is non existent but I was referring more to the after college struggle of finding a gf while in a stem field.

This unironically

It's nice work and pay but that is the biggest downside is that ypur chances of ever getting a girl is almost abyssmal, especially if they sign you up for a late shift like 12-9p.

Online dating is really the only hope you have on trying to find a girl. Realistically, a girl who falls within the same kind of lifestyle would be ideal but in reality those are a dime a dozen and furthermore aren't really gonna want some random IT guy.

Just give up. I'm in college studying CS. I'll be a virgin forever too.

We fucking memed ourselves there is no way out. To make things worse i started having panic attacks in 2nd grade. At least I'm over those but I still feel like there is no way out.

just program urself a gf nerd lmao

Attached: ecc.jpg (273x270, 17K)

if i had vr i would unironically make my own gf

I have finished a CS degree and am currently getting a computer engineering degree. I am so glad I've chosen this path. I'd want nothing else.

You don't want a GF, trust me. Be more passionate about your career. Try to reach for the stars. Become the next big thing.

Study hard, work hard, be innovative, start your own thing, try to help mankind with the brains you've been given. Would you rather be another baby boomer, or be remembered for the achievements you've made trying to help others with your work?

You have three options:
- go for much younger girls (like 18-19) who won't be able to judge your lack of experience
- provide betabux for a used up whore and her fatherless child
- become a grandmaster wizard and dissociate from the world of normality

Personally I'd either go for the first one or the third one.

Third one is THE WAY.
FUCK WOMEN.

Attached: 1558514440314.jpg (500x724, 172K)

Found a gf on the internet, not a programmer but i do have this "programmer" personality thing going so yeah
btw you wouldnt happen to be from eastern europe would you?

>am i destined to die virgin?
most likely
t. 31 y.o. touchless virgin programmer

>go for much younger girls (like 18-19) who won't be able to judge your lack of experience
not OP, but how would I even meet them if I'm probably just a few years younger than their fathers?

This is the kind of attitude i fucking hate. I am actually doing quite the same, but mostly because i have nothing to do outside of school or work because i can't socialize with adults. Working away your best years like a fucking cunt and never even experiencing love so you can have 6 figures or some shit. Also when you're dead or an old cunt it won't matter if people will remember you. Seriously I'd rather be a happy man with a loving girlfriend and true friends then a grumpy bitter piece of shit nerd that I am now. Most of u will end up as wage cucks anyway no matter how hard u work.

first one doesn't work. i met a 19 year old and she assumed i was 16 because of my lack of experience and i definitely don't look young.

>I look like a kid so it doesn't work in general
if someone has ever assumed you're 16, you do look young

no i had a full grown beard and a hairy chest. we we're at the beach. i also am a little bit fat. she just assumed i was 16 because of my shy behaviour.

im in the same boat user

probably will become an hero soon

I've just accepted that I will never have a woman love me, and its a freeing sensation.
I take solace in my hobbies.

so she's retarded?

Oh yes wish I could find comfort in being a lonely failure of a human being good for u I guess

Who you'd rather be doesnt matter, as the situation you wish is unattainable. Better try for the big league, since the normal path is not for us. I am a 25 y.o. virgin, I just try to lead a frugal, self effaced life pursuing my interests. I have accepted my fate.

>programmer
>only make $19/hr
>5 year work experience
>can't get another job

KILL
ME

Lift and date a project lead

> 5 yrs experience
> 19/hr

my dude are you working from india or something? that's like first year intern kinda rate

no, i am working in florida

took me almost a year to get this job

Make a virtual girlfriend. Set a vagina input/output and marry her.
Later you can build her whole

Attached: 1560095242943.png (446x435, 74K)

imagine having a job and still think your life sucks
you guys are pathetic, you don't know how good you have it

Let's fund this nigga's AI gf project

Attached: Ingeniera Química.jpg (816x1589, 408K)

i was a NEET for a year and it was the best time of my life

then i became a wagie again and now i'm miserable every day, and my health is declining

funny how that works