What are some things I should do/experience before I kill myself this weekend?

What are some things I should do/experience before I kill myself this weekend?

Attached: 1.jpg (748x748, 69K)

Kill a communist

you should give me all of your money. also, don't do it.

see you in a week bro. but if you're serious. get a cash advance and go to thailand on a one month visa on arrival. go to pattaya and stealth every girl you fuck. take the condom off halfway through and fill their qt little brown bunny fuckholes with a big warm load

how are you going to do it? -10 pts if gun.

Attached: 1560379398570.jpg (720x720, 18K)

kill this worthless piece of shit yo

all sorts of drugs tbqh.

I'll be hanging myself.

Chopping your dick off

climb something huge and then not kill yourself

Rollercoasters if they're available. Also kms this weekend so we can commiserate in spirit.

Attached: UTkmisN.png (770x801, 167K)

try pulling off a heist or something.Rob a bank or rob some rich fucking looser IN GTA V online that game is soooo crazy you gotta try it.

Attached: 1555618244321.jpg (426x1024, 57K)

Can i ask why you decided to commit suicide?

Try not LARPing.

Admit yourself to psychiatric care and get help

smoke weed DuDE
do it and eat loads of food and lsiten to music, now you wont want to kill yourself but you might be addicted to a plant

You think most of the people posting here are LARPing being suicidal? You definitely don't belong here.

Chances are it will make everything worse, weed only increased my depression, emptiness, dread, etc.

Don't do drugs kids, stay sober always and only focus on following the path of healthy diet and meditation

Fighting is fun as hell. I've only ever been in three fights in my life, four if you count some bullshit where no contact happened.

Lost some won some, but it's always fun.

Anal sex with a woman. Anal gay sex. I think that is It. But I have to Tell you: you'll going to regret taking your own life. Death isn't the end of existence.

Stream it
Fun for the whole family AND you have an audience encouraging you so you dont puss out

Don't do it, user. Call the national suicide hotline and/or check yourself into a hospital instead.

Originally fuck off you worthless redditfag

That's a really pleasant image to look at. The brushstrokes flow around, wrapping the subjects, guiding the eyes over the piece.

Heavy-handed, but pretty.

user please get back to me

Play LISA

Have you ever been on a mountain?

DMT or adopt a shelter animal and save its life instead of killing yourself. What if the doggos pure love can help lift your spirit

Have you been under a mountain, digging so deep into the darkness that you accidently awaken a demon?

Play minecraft. Build something really cool and post it here.

Yes, build some cool shit in a Minecraft world

yes. play minecraft its good

Step 1: Play vidya
Step 2: Go and shoot up some place
Step 3: Commit death
Also good luck my space cowboy
Godspeed

Btw why are you ending it?

Attached: 1561847842109.png (1094x575, 93K)