None of you robots is capable of making a girl's pussy wet

Even if any of you robots got the opportunity to have sex, you wouldn't be any good at it anyways. You'd be physically incapable of performing the necessary sex moves.

Attached: bb03.jpg (533x711, 38K)

I don't even know the moves also my hands are sweaty

You're wrong user. The femanon who is reading this very post right now is dripping wet.

You're right,I've done so many drugs my dick doesn't work anymore.

>be me. 15
>gf's friend giving me fuck-me eyes from the middle of the bus
>sat in the back of the bus sneaking my hand dangerously close up my 14 yo model gf's thigh
>surrounded by a pack of middle schoolers, all bros and sistas (oh yeah, she was middle school too, 8th grade. me sophomore)
>go home and make out passionately before making her cry from my size (oh no i'm not crying!)

true story
i can see her looking back at me to this day

>implying normalfags are good at sex

In the 7th grade, some girl told me she had a dream of me fucking her in a bathtub.

Lmao, you've clearly never been around a pussy. I've made plenty of girls soaked just by talking with them

So how do you make a girl wet or feel pleasured?

Pretty much just touching their vagina with your fingers will do it.

But you are asking the wrong question my friend. The thing you should've asked was, "why does her pleasure matter to me?"

came here to say the same and not even just in real life
its great to be talking with a girl on skype and to have her go quiet and awkwardly tell you that youre making her wet
even greater when they show you

>So how do you make a girl wet or feel pleasured?
Be Chad. It is literally that easy

>The thing you should've asked was, "why does her pleasure matter to me?"
Interesting question. I guess for me personally, it's that I'm extremely self conscious of not preforming in bed. I don't know, girls talk and I don't want to be laughed at for having a small dick and having no idea what's going on.

>skype
>discord
what are you? A bunch of virgins?

N O
f o r e p l a y
Are you people actually retarded? Kiss lips, fondle boobs, kiss neck, ears, travel downwards. That's what gets us wet, not mindless poking.
What the fuck anons. How can you not know this.

Attached: 1523345313849.png (700x855, 738K)

the ass doesnt naturally lubricate tranny

what about sitting on my lap while kiss your neck

Can you not. These incels don't deserve the knowledge of pleasing a woman and that's what makes them so easy to control

What the fuck is this whale talking about?

Attached: FB_IMG_1562277920195.jpg (638x960, 49K)

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, user. I thought that'd work, but I didn't know for sure whether or not that wouldn't just be kind of weird.
Is there anything else I should do, too?

I know that. Everybody here knows that. Why must you post something that is already common knowledge. What a waste of effort.

youre forgetting the armpits

Yeah you are right then what? It's not like I have the opportunity to make a girl wet. What are you going to do with this information huh? I am sure your tranny friend will be soaking wet after you tell him how did you show Jow Forums they can't make a woman wet

my girl gets hard when i lick her chest

Real Chads go in dry

>go in dry
good goy

My dick makes the pussy sprinklers go off

>necessary sex moves

Absolute lawl

Attached: nbl5jrvkff621.png (800x680, 196K)

You haven't memorized the cock combo moves?