I need someone to talk to about changing my life

Is there a bloomer discord available? I can't afford a therapist and the mentor program provided by my is useless. I get so tired of posting things on advice and no one answers.

Attached: e8e(2).jpg (1200x1200, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7cups.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know how much ill be able to actually help you but id provide support and advice, might make things easier to do with the motivation of someone that cares. I can add your discord?

drop your discord or a server you're in

Do ONLY, and I repeat, ONLY join if you like Berserk.

Gutschan.com

Have you tried your local parish church and speaking to your priest?

P.s. state therapists are also available at public clinics and hospitals. I have used them in the past. Not too bad.

eugh i dont have a throwaway..

Basically me except I'm a woman so it's "given up on guys" and I don't nightwalk because lol I don't wanna die (jk, I do, just not that way).

no one cares you're a woman if you haven't been molested or raped already I am looking forward to it and will be praying to god for it to happen.

ok well make a server then and populate it with likeminded people if you're so useless why don't you do something useful and make a server for people who feel the same way that doesn't go entirely to shit in 5 minutes.

@lastmelon#5424 is my username but idk how to use discord that well to make a bloomer server yet.
I don't go to church anymore.

What if I've got the guts to not like Berserk?

there are lots of online therapy sites, many consisting of volunteers, like 7cups.com

>I don't go to church anymore.
why not buddy? It is good place to meet supportive people and grow your morals with the guiding hand of church doctrine.

Attached: d8oeg4w-78cf17f0-d0bb-4cc6-9ccf-ea52ecd48723.jpg (716x943, 762K)

Will make one shortly if I can figure out how
gg/kCEJXd

nice thanks man it's nice to see a server here actually being made instead of already being populated by a thousand 12 year olds

discord fags die discord fags NO SERVER DISCORD FAGS

"I hope you get raped", said the guy too scared to speak on the phone or make eye contact.

give me your discord I will literally call you on cam right now and say this to you

This doomer disc has hundreds of ppl
/xaHGtTj

Only thing on that image that doesn't apply to me, is that I don't smoke weed.

The 482k image that changed my life. I stopped investing in crpyto not I'm investing in stock market though.
Also I feel guilty a lot for /nightwalking/ because I see a lot of old friends that just patronize me (or pity)