If you have sex and dont cum inside her, you are a bad person

if you have sex and dont cum inside her, you are a bad person

Attached: solomon.jpg (236x214, 7K)

what if I have sex and I don't cum at all?

if you have sex and don't cum at all, you are a bad person

oh shucks then

even if she's on birth control?

if you have sex and cum inside her but she's on birth control, both of you are bad people

what if we don't have sex, but I somehow end up cumming inside her?

What if it's in her mouth instead?

Then god has brought you together and you must marry her

If you have sex with a girl and cum inside her mouth, you are a bad person

Wait why am I a bad person if I don't cum inside a girl?

If you have sex without the intent of procreation, you are a bad person

Why user? God made it feel good so why is it immoral to have sex out of pleasure?

Ecclesiastes 2:
"pleasure is meaningless"

Sex outside of marriage takes away from your future spouses and procreation is an anchor for marriage

What happens if I cum inside 2 girls since I can't marry them both? Is that immoral?

Then you must take them both as wives

you are still a bad person for polygamy but marrying them lessens the evil

If I cum inside a girl but she's on birth control but I don't know that am I a bad person?

She has lied to you and must be taken off the pill and cummed inside of again or put to death

what if I use a condom that is pierced?

Be careful with this one. If she doesn't want it she might abort your baby which is murder

can you really cum in a girl who's on birth control? I understand that's the point but still, this seems stupid as fuck

Attached: 1555705702701.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

I'm ok with being a bad person through the eyes of a christcuck.

I'd rather be evil by not making kids than be evil by making kids.

If youre sure she's taking it, and has been taking it for a sufficient length of time, what else is the point of taking it? I used to fill up my gf in college who was on the pill.
In reality though hormonal bc is so bad for women to take. Just use rhythm method and pull out desu

heathens

i will laugh from my seat in heaven that I attained by making full use of my semen