Post pics that scare roasties

Post pics that scare roasties

Attached: R10961_image1.jpg (800x533, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Q0vtwk8p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start with a cult like classic.

Attached: a classic picture despicting an otaku room full of anime merchandise.jpg (930x698, 125K)

this one KILLS them

Attached: 12321830918230.png (639x960, 816K)

Seriously why would any guy in his right mind go for a white girl when asians exist?

>Seriously why would any guy in his right mind go for a white girl when asians exist?
right?

Attached: 1546948839255.jpg (509x678, 59K)

How's about in a more concentrated form?

Attached: 1562293727787m.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

I think these images don't so much arouse fear as they do disgust.

Why do you seem to talk about them like they're not out of your league too?

Attached: Petite.png (600x600, 144K)

this originally kills the roastie

Attached: 1560384017346.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I sure as hell ain't dead yet

Woah look at her, she's just busting right out of that bra. Asian women are supreme.

Cope harder, ugly fucking white guys can go to asia and get really good looking girls.

Because they aren't. Most Asian girls look good compared to white girls were only a minority looks good. Also most Asians will treat you good whereas white girls are super entitled. Also Asians love white guys

lmao youre coping big boy no asian girl is gonna want your ugly ass

Ones like in the picture? Right. So why don't you do that instead of seething here all day? You know you'll just look like an out-of-place loser. Best case scenario is you get used for a green card. You're the ones coping with your fantasies of "pure" and "submissive" Asian women. Real life is not your animays.

Attached: Kreislauf.png (600x600, 153K)

>You know you'll just look like an out-of-place loser. Best case scenario is you get used for a green card.
Cope, Asian women cherish their husbands compared to white women that just divorce men

>cope
You people literally live in Copeville, Republic of Cope. Where do you even get these fantasies from? Certainly not from interacting with women. Please, go to Asia and report back to me how it goes.

Attached: Prise d'Otage Au Pouvoir.png (600x600, 324K)

No I'd date this person but he probably wouldn't date me since I'm 3d

i swear people like this are the most delusional lol they all have this romanticized version of asian women (and women in general) in their heads that they got and trust from fucking Jow Forums LOL

like the other user said, go to asia yourself and see how women reject you just the same as they do here and how theyll still treat you like shit or else shut the fuck up and stop making random ass assumptions

this is the hardest cope ive ever seen

user the divorce rate with white women is about 50% it's way less with Asians
Look up the statistics and divorce rates. Asians are way more loyal and cherish their men more compared to shitty white women

>Seething here all-day

Said the fucking schizo piece of shit who spams all fucking day. Actually you get a fucking life fucking pathetic excuse for human being, loser.

yeah, thats in asia. with asian men who are attractive to women and with a culture that doesnt view divorce as being as open as it is in the western world. look at how many marriages are in asia and how many are completely miserable but they stay together due to how the culture perceives separation. over here its much more open to just leave

>cherish their men

once again youre literally completely pulling that out of your ass cause you watched anime or some shit. divorce rates dont mean shit, my parents are asian (not east asian) and they fucking hate each others guts yet they dont divorce because itll be a shame onto the family or some dumb shit

women are basically the same everywhere, and even if asians are theoretically better, they would never fuck with a white guy, ESPECIALLY not one whos the type to go on r9k lmao. the culture there is extremely closed off and just look at the state of asian men in that country, so many of them are in complete isolation because they cant find sex. what makes you think that a conservative, loyal asian girl is gonna disgrace her culture by getting with a foreigner?

lol the delusion. my friend went off and had this same mindset and came back with rejection, and hes a pretty good looking charming guy too. its over user. stop dreaming.

Welp, this is finally it Jow Forums
>family despises me
>spent literally all of my life on 4ch and 8ch
>no gf
>poor

Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you. This board has always been my favorite.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 15 minutes. r

Iive stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/Q0vtwk8p

Attached: IMG_473737882_113722019.jpg (2120x848, 630K)

Now you remember this is Jow Forums? Fuck off faggot.

this kills the roastie

they treat us so nicely yet the roastie screech at the sight of it

>pro-racemixing jewish shills
Begone kike

Attached: 1519503676538.jpg (491x491, 43K)

A-user...
T. Femanon with a room like that

stop being mean to white women

>coping roastie
Cry

Attached: 2CBAA2B7-E637-4C66-83E8-9D4007077C6C.jpg (720x1280, 238K)

who the fuck would buy and wear a shirt in public that says soos

a cute brown girl would apparently

Attached: 1531675567918.png (579x1260, 533K)