My first and only gf was a beautiful white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes...

My first and only gf was a beautiful white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I will never date a woman this beautiful again, but now this is the only kind of woman I want. Life is unfair, guys. I am brown in case there was any confusion

Attached: 1562297616317.png (750x1334, 828K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K84c7NlZzno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 28 and currently dating a 19 yo blonde girl with blue eyes. I am also brown. Life giveth and taketh OP

I dated her right after you, I still got 20 gallons of her bathwater. I'll sell you some for $50/quart.

>beautiful
>white girl

Where do you live? I am in California. Most of the white girls in my area are from Huntington Beach and they are rich. I cant compete with the rich guys.

Are you telling me white women cant be beautiful?

Attached: 1562298694913.jpg (773x1238, 173K)

at least you had a gf fucking bitch

Yes life is unfair , get over it

Attached: 20170629_090815.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

>get over it

No.

>get over it
No.I cant. I wont.

Then you will suffer at your own hand forever.

Attached: 20170809_224910 - Copy.jpg (1300x1239, 179K)

post more of her

am also brown and first and only gf had blue eyes, pale skin and dark hair but she was chubby. amazing doggy style tho

Did she have a phat ass? Did you get to defile her pink cunt by creampieing her with your mudman seed?

Her name is chloe violet

Oh look, it's this retarded false flagging again. It's funny how you need a marketing campaign to portray wh*te blondes as beautiful

No, we were too young for that. We did track together so she had a petite toned body.

>:(

O R I G I N A L
R
I
G
Inoriginal
Ni orig
Ally
L original original originally

NYC
Funny, this girls dad is rich as well.

And you? Phat ass? Get to nut in her thus far?

the funniest part is she was probably a 4 and OP thought she was a 10 because hes brown and cant tell the difference, thinkin all white girls are hot if they aint 250 lbs. lol.

I am brown. What is this next level cope that white girls cant be pretty?

Attached: 20190707_204109_resized.jpg (1161x2064, 730K)

Short and petite. I'm pretty passive, so she bullies me to get aggressive with her. She likes it when I pick up her and slam her back against the wall or when I am on top (I'm a big guy)
She also likes race play, so it might all be a fetish for her (I'm Arabic), but I don't mind.

No, she was very pretty. She looked like the op pic, but with freckles and her hair was a bit damaged from braiding it all the time.

Ah, fun. Bully girls are cute.

>so it might all be a fetish for her (I'm Arabic)
Filthy muta'ajjim, you're a disgrace.

And obligatory FOR YOU...

>she was very pretty. She looked like the op pic,
My point exactly.

Attached: Erin-Wasson-Gemma-Ward-642-380-637x380.jpg (637x380, 50K)

Dude I'm not religious and don't give a shit about God.

It's very fun. Only girl I've been compatible with because I'm a switch and shes the only person whose been able to bring the dominate side of me.

>be brown
>want nothing more than a qt blonde-haired, blue-eyed white gf
Thanks for giving me hope, anons.

Attached: 1470147184848.gif (360x240, 1.37M)

>Dude I'm not religious and don't give a shit about God.
I said nothing about religion. You're probably a dumb larper.

fuuck brown guy living in nyc too. howd you meet this chick?

i get attention from girls sometimes and match with crazy hot alt girls on tinder (my type) but nothing ever goes anywhere...what do. being brown sucks cause of the cultural perceptions regarding beauty and how brown guys are literally seen as being at the total bottom. if i were white i would be hooking up so much but being brown adds much more difficulty in doing so. its still possible, ive done it before, but its just much harder

>I will never date a woman this beautiful again,
Good. White women aren't supposed to date brown people. Your ex was a low-value, trashy excuse of a woman who should be publicly shamed, ostracized and disowned by her parents. I'm sure she thinks so little of herself and has such low self-esteem that she could take you back if you tried. Go date your own kind. Why are you even in a white country to begin with? It should be fairly obvious to you that you don't belong there, right?

>White women aren't supposed to date brown people
agreed. brown people are only supposed to take their virginities and use them as cumdumps, whereas dating and marriage is for their cucked wh*toid husbands.

Friend of a friend
It's easier if you are second/third gen and fit with a normie haircut

I was born here. Where else would I go and why would I go some place that's not home?

Sorry caucazoid, but I wont rest until a white woman has my brown children.

Attached: 2d8376fd5682da099471d5e38ec272c0.jpg (540x810, 86K)

yawn, shitty larper thread

im surprised you can even find a wh*te girl to get you hard, they're all ugly af

the woman in your pic is orange ffs.

>they're all ugly af
True, but genociding wh*te people through cuckoldry is worth having to stick your dick in what passes as women for wh*toids.

>brown guys are literally seen as being at the total bottom.
Well, they are.

>but being brown adds much more difficulty in doing so.
Because it's supposed to. That's nature telling you you don't belong there. Maybe you should leave? I'm sure being brown won't add any difficulty in a brown country.

You should go to your ancestral homelands where your people come from. The US is clearly not where brown people come from. Go take a DNA or ancestry test to see where your actual home is.

>You should go to your ancestral homelands where your people come from
Only after you go back to Britain or wherever your ancestors come from. This land belonged to the Native Americans

lmao wh*tey telling others to go back to their homeland when theyre in the US

just like your disgusting kind took over this land, POCs are taking it over now. its generally agreed upon wh*tes will be the minority in a generation or two. say byebye caucazoid

The state should offer financial incentives for interracial breeding. Help these dumb white girls pay off student loans.

The US is a white-founded country for white people and their posterity. The "Native Americans" are neither native, since they come from Asia, nor American, since there was no America before white people created it. The "Native Americans" didn't own the land, since most of it wasn't occupied, and they had no conception of property rights to begin with. And by the way, Europeans came to the land that so-called "Native Americans" owned 10,000 years before they did: telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

See . Also youtube.com/watch?v=K84c7NlZzno

Yeah, but its brown town now.

post more wh*te sluts

how old were you guys wtf

Love is blind , when i look back at girls i dated I've always said WTF is wrong with you to myself afterwords. You'll do fine just be yourself (but being observant and self aware of others never hurts either, messed up some really good opportunities that way) love finds a way

Freshman year of high school so I was 14 and she was 13 I think.