Fembots and femanons, does height actually make someone more attractive to you...

Fembots and femanons, does height actually make someone more attractive to you? Does it actually override their actual face? I'm not asking how important height is because I know majority of females don't want to date and fuck manlets, i'm simply asking if someone who is a 5/10 would be bumped up higher just because they're tall (say, 6'2 for example), possibly even straight up dateable thanks to their height

Attached: n312n5rgvm531.jpg (750x651, 87K)

Lel no. That's pure cope.

No, you're overestimating the importance of height. Just because there's a ton of manlet threads up on Jow Forums doesn't mean that people actually care about it IRL. Sure, I've met some girls who disliked guys who were too short, but overall most girls don't care, and you'll rarely be dealing with girls who care about height. Unfortunately, as a fellow 6'2", this is a double edged sword, since you'll find out that your height won't magically open any doors and you still have to get the girls to like you to be dateable.

Not really unfortunately, it's for the best, just a bit disappointing for tall people.

Not a femanon, but it's my understanding that it's more that being short is a negative than being tall is a positive.

If it weren't, would everyone put it in their tinder profiles?

To clarify, i'm only making this thread because i've heard plenty of other anons claim being tall overrides being ugly, which I think is bullshit. I just wanted to know for sure since i'm 6'0 so it's not like I really know the pain of being normal or a manlet

No.
I don't give a shit about height aslong as the person isn't touchy about it.
If your small your small and can't help it. If your small and act pissy because your small then that's offputting.

You're retarded. Go back to rebbit

Thanks to your valuable input to this conversation ;^)

We all know girls pick a 6'0 guy over 5'0 one you dumb roastie. There's been studies that prove it. Even when roastie are anonymous they still virtual signal and lie like whores.

Literally everything you said was wrong just a stupid post

>implying putting your height on tinder will help

> Everyone is the same
If your OP, why bother asking the question if you just want an echo chamber instead of peoples opionions?

To me it may. If I feel safe around you that also bumps it up. I'm tall myself so if a guy is taller, I feel safer on his arms just by height difference. I've never been huged by a shorter fit dude but I'm sure that could have the same effect. I guess for me it's security

How tall are you? A shorter guy will still be much stronger than you.

That's fair but I guess you're more abnormal. I have heard a bunch of girls say they want to feel protected and safe by a man so yeah, I imagine being taller would definitely help that out even if you're not a tall girl though it might not make as much of a difference if you're a shorter girl where most guys are taller than you and could give the same effect

Height doesn't matter that much to me, face and posture/figure is way more important. Though I think shorter men have harder time with proportions because they need to stay slimmer to look good. I would choose a manlet with cute face over a tall guy with a meh face any day. My rule for minimal height is the height of the shortest guy that I find handsome. Right now it's between 5'4 and 5'5 which is the height of Daniel Radcliffe who is very cute

Attached: erin-darke-435.jpg (435x580, 106K)

>In have never been hugged by a short dude
She doesnt even associate with manlets

5'10
I'm taller than all my friends and I always feel like the most masculine one. I just want to feel like the girl for once and be protected
They don't approach me

I'm 5'6" and dated a 5'10" girl. But I'm also fit and good looking.

Would you ever date a guy who was skinny, dark skinned, 5'7", and quiet?

Height is more of a minimum bar than something that will win you points. As long as he's taller than me I don't really mind, it might actually be a problem if he's really tall. But I am close to being a midget so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Sex is better and easier when there's no big height difference.

Tall Chad > Manlet Chad >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ugly shit (tall or manlet, doesn't matter).
Normies are between the manlet chad and the low, depending on them.

>5'10
Honestly not that bad, that's the average male height in US but I know plenty of people taller than that including myself

It never helps, it only hurts. Getting a date with a woman is like a trip through willy wonka's factory.

I should clarify. "It" here meant being tall. As a side not, if you leave it off they will either ask or just assume you're a manlet.

No, I prefer guys who aren't much taller than me, and a guy won't magically be more attractive because of his height.