Tfw homosexual fantasies involving childhood friends are back again

>tfw homosexual fantasies involving childhood friends are back again

Attached: 1562342372703.jpg (400x400, 47K)

>having friends
eww normalfag
also tfw no bf...
I wish i had a clingy boyfriend

>tfw can't stop doing anal masturbation

Attached: 1502641161142.gif (1277x758, 66K)

Shut the fuck up and get in the r9bot shinji.

Both pedophilia and homosexuality are traced back to childhood abuse

my father was an alcoholic

Mine was too but I'm not a fag. Did he rape you?

no, he was too busy pissing in his pants

Have you talked to your psychiatrist about your latent pedofilic tendencies yet?

>Tfw having incestual fantasies involving your mom and sister are back again

Attached: 1538426321023.png (500x405, 180K)

how do you do it? do you own a dildo?

don't even try it user, once you successfully do it you can never go back

I suggest a toy specifically for it, there are some good curved wands and plugs that make it very easy

>Childhood memories of having sex with your sister are back

Attached: da2f0ad953286743adf9353a442d28e2.jpg (2831x2017, 499K)

i heard it takes months of constant trying to get one, and im never owning a dildo anyways

in my experience, it was largely a matter of not knowing what exactly i was looking for, both location-wise and feeling-wise. i think the trying or "brain re-wiring" is specifically for toys that you operate using your ass muscles, it was pretty immediate for me as soon as i figured out how to properly massage the area (using a home made dildo-like toy)

me too but I actually fooled around with one friend though. We grabbed each others dicks and pressed them against each other. Was like 9 at the time.

>using a home made dildo-like toy
what would that be? im adverse to putting anything other than my finger in the ass

I used to be friends with this one guy in highschool who was basically a very beautiful "chad". He looked like a kpop star and all the girls loved him, I had a few gay thoughts about if I were to ever be full on homosexual, I would want him to be my gay lover.

i just covered a hard, stick-like thing (can't even remember what it was now) in padding, and I cover it with something anytime i use it (like a condom, or something). very crude and diy, but it gets the job done

try a small cucumber if the only think you've used is your fingers. Use a condom on it to be safe